It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evacuation begun my source? cnn

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Out of New Orleans here.

I just want to say something for those who are just bashing this OP with the arrogant bat of self-believed logic (i.e. thinking that your better than someone because you think you're right and you're some fear-monger crusader who puts those fear-mongers in their place). Bravo. You've definately called this one out for telling, what from all credible sources, is the truth.

There will be evacuations. Will it be from the party-line "standard hurricane evacuation"? We shall see.

A lot of people are coming out, and have come out with information that became prophecy (see Lyndsey Williams on the Alex Jones show) about a month ago; the evacuations will be caused by the dangerously high parts per billion of the aero toxins that are gushing out with the oil.

I think the thing to look for will be if there are mandatory evacuations with a storm between the sizes of a Cat 2 and Cat 3. That would be enough to bring the aero toxins inland, and cause mass health problems when it rains down on cities and towns.

If there be no trouble, no mandatory evacuations.
If it is what the vanguard of the truth have said, and that is the petro- and volcanic chemicals gushing out with oil, then I think we will see evacuation at the first possible opportunity.

This article has a lot of very interesting information. The original link from www.infowars.com, has become a broken link.

beyondthecurtain.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
alright wat i meant 2 ask was if u look at this clip 3 times
is their anything strange about it?/
if u look at the people next 2 the sound man at 2;05 wat do they look like?
Lookk at the guy who is suppose 2 be a sound man,wat is he wearing,wat is he actually holding??
NOW look into his eyes,scared yet??now watch the end again
now look the clip a few more times and realize the guy is working 4 a news stationwww.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by icecold7]which are as we speak telling u the thruth the whole thruth and nuthing but the truth ..wright ?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

You do realize that no, the person is not working for a news station, that this is a Hollywood movie?

A comedy movie at that!

There is a big difference between rationally, and intelligently investigating conspiracies and possible conspiracies and falling victim to blind fear and paranoia.

One has to do with a relentless pursuit of often hidden and hard to come by information and facts, for the purpose of knowing the truth. The truth will set you free.

The other though is all about giving into rampant imagination, baseless speculation, and fear, which in effect creates the same kind of ‘prison’ that the powers that be create for people through the news media.

No Hollywood movies don’t scare me, news men don’t scare me, the powers that be don’t scare me, the very real possibility of evacuations occurring at some future point because of the oil spill does not scare me, what scares me is not knowing the truth.

That’s what serious conspiracy theorists look for and are focused on, the truth, discovering it, and knowing that once you have, you are armed with all the facts to make good decisions and responses.

People talk about a lot of conspiracies here on ATS, many of them with intense elements of fear that sometimes border on panic, hysteria and even manic depression, that are very often based entirely on someone’s fears, which are almost always based on someone’s imagination, and have nothing to do with facts, investigating facts, uncovering facts, and finding the real truth, but everything to do with indulging fantasy and fear.

Learn the difference between these two fundamental approaches to conspiracies.

1. Diligent Investigator
2. Fear Mongering Fantasy Purveyors.

In this case 10% of Brownsville was evacuated in advance of a Category II Hurricane, absolutely no conspiracy involved in that.

Most of them are likely already back home or on their way home now that the storm has passed and cleanup is proceeding and flood waters receding.

Think about it, please.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." This is what I found when I went to the yT link offered. That's interesting. Anyone outside USA get it?

k

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Originally posted by icecold7
i ve read at least 10 accounts of people who are ACTALLY terrified and whant 2 now when 2 evac?

That is kind of crazy. I mean, if someone is terrified about hanging around, why would they need to ask someone else when to evacuate? Who needs permission to leave town? Are we talking about people on house arrest with ankle bracelets? Do they need permission to leave the state down there whenever they so desire? If people are so terrified, just get out now, and beat the mad last minute rush. [/quote
it sure is and i dont know but those people do exist
and well im done arguing with u \i have more usefuul disussions 2 attend 2]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

alright wat i meant 2 ask was if u look at this clip 3 times is their anything strange about it?/ if u look at the people next 2 the sound man at 2;05 wat do they look like? Lookk at the guy who is suppose 2 be a sound man,wat is he wearing,wat is he actually holding?? NOW look into his eyes,scared yet??now watch the end again now look the clip a few more times and realize the guy is working 4 a news

I have been following this thread and I just have to interject something here. Your posts are torturous. You do realize that using numbers in place of real words is frowned upon here I'm sure. Are you in a hurry or do you not know how to spell to or for or what? I believe this is outlined in the terms and conditions as well. Skeptic actually created a thread on this barbaric practice.

My kids, when they text, are expected to use actual sentences and grammar as well. I do not allow them to shorthand me in their texts. Oh, here is the thread Skeptic made regarding this issue.

Please Avoid Using TXT Shorthand...

Edited to change up to upon.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

tnx so much 4 seeing my clipp and tellin me im lloozin it
thats wat i wanted 2 hear really as i probably was
i really wasnt trying 2 cause more fear but it was based on fear (with good reason)
as for investigating i have been 4for 5 or six years
i believe the same companies profited from this as they did with nine eleven
they also put that in a clip on tv before it happened
and this with 2 movies ,its so completely obvious
i guess GETTING READY @ PULL THE PLUG
ALOT OF PEOPLE GET INSANELY THIRSTY I GET IT
GONNA BE STUCK ON A BOAT WIH A STUPID HAT
BAXTER[ www.baxter.com...)BAXTEr READ head of bp)who is just a puppet
www.abovetopsecret.com...
THE DEADLY CHEMICALS CAUSED no HARM CAUSE FAST CLEANUP.
A FEW NUTS MAYBE (thats us)
A PERFECT MIX,CAUSED BY OUR INFINITE LOVE(read infinite hate)
and people who look EXACTLY like those people who suppose to be cleaning up the oil but are doing nuthing but throwing sand on it and eating out of their noses next 2 a grim reaper who looks like a maniac with the news guy LAUGHING at u at 2:05 all in a 3 minute clip doesnt mean ANYTHING.
WEll im sure u are wright
a company called the made of the mist ( read toxic cloud)
and thiswww.youtube.com... also dont mean ANYTHIING
u must be wright
ERODDDING ERODINGGGG
back to u f ..ers

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The people who move away on their own will have the best chance to live. I think when the mass evacuations start they will be herded into fema camps but they will be called shelters or disaster relief zones sorta like katrina who were never helped the way they should have been. There has been talks of gases getting into the air which will be carried by storms to land and fall on the land as acid rain, which will be crippling to the people who are affected. Not to mention the oil killing the oceans and killing the people of the earth as a result. This is all playing into getting control of humans and exterminating them at the same time. Just furthering the agenda of the NWO

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

topless woman [sticking up 4 me ,how ya l like me now?)
Thanks babe and all the best 2 u

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

srry 4 the off top
lol
it was a little late
hehe
ok so ty

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Eye-rolling smiley or not, there was no Mass Evacuation. No Wolf. You and OP FAIL in your attempts to spread fear and misinformation based on misinterpretations of the information.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

wow getting banned on my own thread
great
2 say somthing about the topic
since i donnt hear about it it is great cover up

also was banned for saying
wait a while
but i guess thats to revealing
[edit on 3-7-2010 by icecold7]

[edit on 3-7-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

c the topless topic above
LOOZEER

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
Eye-rolling smiley or not, there was no Mass Evacuation. No Wolf. You and OP FAIL in your attempts to spread fear and misinformation based on misinterpretations of the information.

No, justadood, you 'FAIL'...
First off, I never said there was a mass evacuation, I merely pointed out your complete ignorance in regards to a well known fable. The wolf does show up in the story and no one believes the kid because he had cried wolf so many times, it's the moral of the freaking story.
You go from thread to thread with your one liners assumably thinking your debunking topics here, and occasionally, like saying there was no wolf in the well known fable by Aesop, you're absolutely wrong. Like I said before, the OP has made a leap in logic and jumped the gun, but you're not gaining any credibility from it for sure.
I'm off to read Goldilocks and the Three Bowls of Porridge.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

hes noot working 4 a news station??
reaqlly??

he is dumb ass

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

They are herding the cattle. Seen this sceniro before when I lived on a dairy farm.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join