It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
[edit on 30/6/10 by mazeofSiriusC]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Your links are not working. I would love to see these pictures.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Thanks for the "heads up", let me see if I'm capable of fixing it. The Native Americans are a huge part Ancient/Alien theories. Too bad we killed them all.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am pretty sure most Native American cultures were into heavy hallucagenic rituals.
Could explain a whole lot lemme tell ya!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazeofSiriusC
"We come as clouds to bless the Hopi people"

Where does this quote come from? A Google search shows several new age websites repeating it (along with the same article) but there is no sourcing on where it came from, just a claim it is Hopi.

Star Beings, known as Sky Gods along with their ships, were seen and named by several North American Tribes and their stories were passed from generation to generation.

The star beings did not come in ships according to Zia (part of the larger Pueblo community and related to the Hopi) They were birthed by Utset and Now-utset to provide light at night for people...

The sun lighted the world during the day, but there was no light at night. So the two mothers created the moon from a slightly black stone, many kinds of yellow stone, turkis, and a red stone, that the world might be lighted at night. But the moon traveled slowly and did not always give light. Then the two mothers created the Star People and made their eyes of sparkling white crystal that they might twinkle and brighten the world at night. When the Star People lived in the lower world they were gathered into beautiful groups; they were not scattered about as they are in the upper world.

Many Native American tribes have stories and histories concerning the sky beings sometimes referred to as Thunderbirds. In some cases, these powerful beings act as teachers and/or guardians.

Among the tribes that believed in thunderbirds, they were not interpreting some sky beings as thunderbirds. These tribes are explicit on what a thunderbird (or Thunderbird himself) is: a large, albeit supernatural and powerful, bird.

quote]Originally posted by mazeofSiriusC
Like most other religious stories a being from the sky would impregnate the women where they would literally birth Gods called, "Star Children,” Like Jesus and many gods of Roman and Greeks too were birthed on EARTH. Mothers would nurture these “aliens” until eventually the gods would return to reclaim them.

Source?

Hopi mythology describes "flying shields of fire” possibly their attempt to describe an Alien craft.

Or it could be describing flying shields.

Their brothers and sisters flew down from the heavens. Giving new technologies they could share.

Where is that petroglyph from? Who produced it? What is the larger context?

“All who walk on two legs are our brothers and sisters.”

Iroquois believed in a flying head. It was a giant winged head with fire for eyes, fangs like knives and wings. Was this another possible U.F.O sighting?

No. You are trying to shoehorn in a modern belief into an old legend, without looking at any context for that legend. You left out the part were it was covered in hair. Or that they were cannibalistic, always hungry because they had no body. You also left out the part where the flying head(s) were scared away never to return when it(they) saw a woman eating acorns and thought she was eating coal.

Another part of the conspiracy relates to the Hollow Earth theory. Stories of those who came from the EARTH. ………Ant people.
Drawings of the Ant people are very similar to the Grey aliens of today who, like ANTS, have large heads and thin and long bodies finally, found to have spindly 5 or 6 digits
fingers.

Hopi legend is very clear what the ant people were and what they became...

Sótuknang spoke first to the Ant People. "I am thanking you for doing your part in helping to save these people. It will always be remembered, this you have done, The time will come when another world will be destroyed, and when the wicked people know their last day on earth has come, they will sit by an anthill and cry for the ants to save them. Now, having fulfilled your duty, you may go forth to this Second World and take your place as ants."
Source

Some drawings have the indication of telepathic thought waves coming from the beings' head themselves.........COOL.

That seems to represent an ant's antenna more than "telepathic thought waves".

One should be careful when trying to ascribe modern UFO beliefs to old stories, especially where American Indians are concerned. The New Age world is full of fake Indians and whites either misappropriating native stories or completely fabricating them. Make sure the source is actually native; often the sources will be third-hand information interpreted by whites folk.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Oh Wow! Thanks for enlightening me. I'll pass the info back to my friend who

gave it to me....oh yeah.............

....AND HER HOPI GRANDMOTHER!!!... nice try.

Now I'll play nice. You can find two experts to disagree on anything.

Perception IS reality

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oh Wow! Thanks for enlightening me. I'll pass the info back to my friend who gave it to me....oh yeah...AND HER HOPI GRANDMOTHER!!!... nice try.

I have serious doubts about that. Not only were you quoting websites without attribution, you made no mention in your original post your source was a "Hopi grandmother".

Now I'll play nice. You can find two experts to disagree on anything.

What were the sources for several of the claims you made? You haven't answered that.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

Thanks for the "heads up", let me see if I'm capable of fixing it. The Native Americans are a huge part Ancient/Alien theories. Too bad we killed them all.

Extremely bad, fortunatly they were very deeply rooted in the spiritual realm and are safer then most as of now. Another thing is atleast they got to share their bloodline with AMERICA so many over here are related I LOVE THE HOPI AND MANY NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURES THEY WERE AND ARE VERY SPIRITUAL LOVING BEINGS WHO APPRECIATE EARTH NATURALLY.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

You are wrong...There are plenty of native americans still
alive today.I am part cherokee and blackfeet.Do you really
want to know the truth behind the UFO's?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Too bad we killed them all.

If we killed them all off, how did you talk to your friend's "hopi grandmother". My Cheyenne girlfriend must be a ghost.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I'm sure you have a lot of doubts about a lot things.

......a little sad today little buddy? Maybe angry? OOOHH I'm sorry. Hope you feel better!

That said I'm assuming your aware of how highly protective Native American cultures are of their history and beliefs rarely opening up to the world via websites. So how can you assume REALLY, HOW CAN YOU ASSUME YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT WAS BELIEVED. Many Tribes came together at several different stages of history. Seminole Indians for example are a compressed group of all east coast Native Americans.

And while you "CREEP" around the web looking for links to "attempt to debunk.

I'm gonna call Abbey and tell her, "I BELIEVE YOUR GRANDMA". Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I LOVE THE HOPI AND MANY NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURES THEY WERE AND
ARE VERY SPIRITUAL LOVING BEINGS WHO APPRECIATE EARTH NATURALLY.

Don't you just love stereotypes?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

What you call Hallucinogen, I call a doorway into another reality.... Truley, what is a hallucination? Not the term the English language so elegantly has a definition for, to categorize it, like everything else. But look at a hallucination ask yourself, what that person who is undergoing that experience, really living at that time.

As for the Star Beings and Native Americans, old old old old tradition. And their experiences with this beings were mostly of a positive nature from what I have heard of their stories and legends.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mazeofSiriusC

Instead of personal attacks, why not answer the question. What are the sources for your claims? Shouldn't that be easy to answer?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

WOO HOO. Keep posting. More power to you. At least you speak your mind and stand behind it

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

WOO HOO. Keep posting. More power to you. At least you speak your mind and stand behind it

Still haven't told us what your sources are. Still deflecting and avoiding.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Closed.

[edit on June 30th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

join