It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westall '66 - A Suburban UFO Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
There's other threads about this incident at Westall High School in Australia but none include this documentary (as far as I can find using search anyway), this film is very interesting I suggest you watch it all, never have I heard of such a bold UFO sighting with so many witnesses. I find it strange how what is claimed to be a huge incident was literally swept under the rug.

Flying saucers, crop circles, missing film, disappearing files, denials, military cover-ups, threats and shadowy Men in Black.

It couldn't happen here? Most people would say it couldn't happen anywhere! But more than 100 witnesses to one of the world's biggest UFO mysteries are adamant that it did, in broad daylight in Clayton South on April 6, 1966.

And 44 years after the event, many are still fuming that the military they say were swarming around the scene for days have offically denied the incident and no record appears to exist. They say they spent their lives being doubted and want some official acknowledgment that something weird happened above and behind Westall high and primary schools that morning involving UFO's.

Here's a great thread for anyone wanting to investigate further.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
great thread. Thanks for posting this. Another I had never heard of.
Must have been a low flying weather balloon.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Seems the videos here were posted around the same time as I made this in the second page of a related thread, either way I suppose this thread can be used just to see the videos at the start and discuss the actual documentary but the other one has a lot more info and is better than this one lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Very interesting. S&F.

I wonder what happened to this girl, Tonya? She ran towards the UFO, apparently passed out, to be whisked way in an ambulance and never heard from again?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think it was the spirit of Darchinyan entering earths orbit, it is totaly normal for chicks to pass out when they get to close to him.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
UFO's are real.

Your an idiot if you think otherwise.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
UFO's are real.

Your an idiot if you think otherwise.

OMG that is probably the best argument i have ever heard "if you do not agree you me your an idiot". But since we are calling people idiots you should have taken the time to learn simple things like your an idiot is not the same as you're an idot. One makes you look like an idiot the latter is an insult.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have seen this Doco quite a few times as it is on me MyStar box and it is interesting that the Governments pretty much 'buried' the truth.

Well done to those that made the Documentary on this topic, as it is informative and keeps the mystery alive to those around my age (around 30).

I hope that we get some truth from the Governments on what happened at Westall in 1966.. Even though I wasn't around back then but this Doco has made me interested.

I would like to add that I live around 1 hour east of Melbourne in the country. Which is not that far away from Westall anyways.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by logankale

You bummed me out when you bumped this and that's because the videos are longer on YouTube thanks to stupid copyright laws

new topics

top topics

join