It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate Britain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint
reply to post by Firefly_

Can someone ban this guy please?

I hate you to buddy.

Did I strike a nerve? See, you prove my point. You would rather just get rid of me because its the easy way out.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I only replied to this thread as some things that have happened in my life and in my country have angered me.

I do not agree that EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the uk are evil and so on!!!!

Every country will have its areas that seem to be worst than others.

I think that for you to feel that way about your country is a little harsh. Have you tried visiting other parts of the country to see if you still feel the same????

I know i have, and there are some wonderful places here in the uk.

Try it you might surprise yourself

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Haha I feel the same way Korg... but sometimes hitting ignore is a bit rash as you might miss something funny - You haven't.

Op -
There are good & bad people in every aspect of life, but you'd be hard pressed to find a more accepting & welcoming island that the UNITED Kingdom. Maybe the community you are in had more of the ignorant, rude ect people. Maybe if you started looking at the glass half full instead of half empty you might see the world a little different. Change your perspective. Treat people how you want to be treated.

Andy1033 your a joker. Every post you make seems to be to slag off the brits. Are we still microwaving you. lol. Get your tinfoil hat on & hide in the corner.

Boo1981 - That is shocking, but for every kid / teenager thats happy to laugh at you, there are 5-6 people willing to help you on the bus, give up there seat. From when I used to use the bus I would always sit at the front so I could help people with small children / old people on the bus, & give up my seat. Half the time with people with small children, they tend to get the arse if you try to help them lol

The doctors & nurses of our Surgery's & Hospitals do a very very hard job, & have my upmost respect as they have always showed me the upmost respect & gave me the highest quality of help when I have needed them.

People need to put down the Daily Mail & not believe every thing they read. Every newspaper has their own agenda to push

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

Originally posted by Firefly_

Police fail to protect people, they just dont care if you are a victim of a crime.

This is so true, my partner had a car accident two weeks ago, once paramedics gave him the all clear at the side or the road, the police said they will drop him home.......only to turn around half way down the road and say "we will have to drop you here as we've got another call"!!!

How awful of them. How dare the emergency services go and respond to an emergency instead of acting as a taxi service to your partner. What a disgrace!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I dont know much about Andy's situation all I know he has beef with the police and government, and from my own personal experience I believe his issue is genuine.

The fact that you people attack him for it is disgusting.

Its actually really sad that Im not alone in this. You know if I was alone it wouldnt bother me so much, but to know that there are others going through the same bullying at the hands of people like you really fills me with despair for humanity.

What the # happened to Deny Ignorance because there is nothing but ignorance.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bun-G

Korg Trinity, I seriously consider you nothing less than an enemy. You sum up what I hate. I really hope that I do not know you at all in any way outside of ATS, and if it turns out I do, then I might have to do something about you.

haha now thats gangsta :shk:

Add yourself to that post I made about Korg Trinity (he really should not be allowed to use that nick, its too good for him)

Scum. No doubt your kids will turn out to be vicious bullies at school and make people's lives hell for their own kicks, just like you are.

I seriously hate you. You are a bully. You deserve what you inflict on people, and if you dont get it i hope you witness people close to you suffer. SCUM.

I hope I do get what I inflict on people cos generally I'm a nice guy lol

You really are a joker though aren't you... a different view point... I must be bullying you. Does nobody like you, is that it? Do you have no friends? Does it make you feel sad? Well turn that frown upside down, & get over yourself.

Have a look in the mirror & at you attitude & maybe you will find that other people aren't the problem, maybe it's you.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You claim to be nice yet your words prove to me otherwise.

You are a typical two-faced brit. Decieve yourself all you like, thats exactly what you are.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You claim to be nice yet your words prove to me otherwise.

You are a typical two-faced brit. Decieve yourself all you like, thats exactly what you are.

Maybe if you have another read of what I said. Let your brain digest it & then read your own post's it would appear that I have been trying to give you a little friendly advise but you, you my friend have got a chip on your shoulder
ie -

Scum. No doubt your kids will turn out to be vicious bullies at school and make people's lives hell for their own kicks, just like you are. I seriously hate you. You are a bully. You deserve what you inflict on people, and if you dont get it i hope you witness people close to you suffer. SCUM.

Why bring my kids into this buddy?? Why the name calling??? Why the hate

Korg Trinity, I seriously consider you nothing less than an enemy. You sum up what I hate. I really hope that I do not know you at all in any way outside of ATS, and if it turns out I do, then I might have to do something about you.

Why the animosity, why the veiled threats, that you won't follow through on - It's the internet shish. An enemy. Is your life so empty?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This thread has devolved into nothing more than member bashing member.

Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join