It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Oil Syndrome Now reported 2 hours away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Some patients even had to be air lifted.

We can only expect to see this get worse.

If anyone else finds any new information on gulf oil syndrome, please report it here.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The video is no longer available unfortunately.

I think i might have found the same one here:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Downloaded, if anyone cant see cause it gets taken down, send me message.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

11 people - 3 needed airlifting, these numbers will not grab the attention of the sleeping masses until it reaches a proportionate number, keep watching this space.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
"...decontaminated before entering the ER for treatment..."

BP's Private area for Triage?

[sarcasm]No worries, it's Food Poisoning... er Pine-Sol exposure. [/sarcasm]

Really though, considering the numbers involved in the cleanup and the enormous amount of toxins they are swimming around in, 11 people isn't that alarming but I have a sneaking suspicion that this is just the beginning of these types of reports which makes this thread extremely important and something to keep an eye on. Thanks for posting it!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I made a thread about the clean up workers becoming sick. 162 of them to be exact. The odd thing is that CNN was the one who wrote the story. I was suprised our MSM actually had the balls to do so. If anyone wants to see my thread click my name & its the latest thread i started.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by xstealth

11 people - 3 needed airlifting, these numbers will not grab the attention of the sleeping masses until it reaches a proportionate number, keep watching this space.

Yeah but the alarming factor is that is just 11 people at a hospital 2 hours away from the gulf.

We might be talking 90-120 miles away....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It's the last two seconds of that clip that really gives me the creeps. The thick layer blocking all oxygen and so gelatin like i've never seen oil take that form.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You get that many people needing medical attention at major football matches and even the doctor said many are stresh related.

Lets be honest if an american gets knocked over by a shopping trolly they lay on the floor and call the lawyer so forgive me for thinking about the boy and the wolf.

if coming into direct contact with oil is so bad then would all these oil rig workers who work on the head not all be dead by now because they get soaked in the stuff every working day.

Any real damage would be comeing from the clean up agents that are ilegal in europe but it seems like the americans don't have the rights to question local officials about using them.

top topics

join