It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pyramids: ALLSEEING EYE conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The pyramid: Symbol of a unified conspiracy.
The objective and soul purpose of this thread is to enlighten / inform/ provoke (thoughts not people). I don’t claim to have evidence or any proof to substantiate the claims presented in this post. Some statements are obvious and some seem outlandish or insane. It is only asked that you see it all, not as separate parts but rather as one whole BODY. From there one can start an honest inner consideration of the possibilities. Many opinions claim there is an infinite amount of proof. With that being said it’s this writer’s unfortunate social contention to state: “Proof, like reality, is subjective. One’s own Perception is one’s own reality (proof).” Too state simply: “Take in the information and put out an opinion.”
Presented here are several - topics / ideas / connections / coincedences / theories, related to a global, (possibly universal) conspiracy of HUMANS involving our entire (known and Unknown) history. Based on the PYRAMID/TRIANGLE conspiracy theory.
The ”list“ format is applied for the readers convenience as well as the writers hope that the readers, will actually,…… “READ”.

The Pyramid(s) symbol is the most important and influential image in all our HISTORY (known and unknown. Most are still very recognizable, standing the test of time.

The Pyramid(s) when thought of are most often envisioned in MAYA, MEXICO, and of course EGYPT.

ThePyramid(s) argument

While strangely unreported by most countries and news agencies, more and more
are being found , “ALL THE TIME AND ON EVERY CONTINENT. (recently in ITALY and BOSNIA)

600-plus and counting, they’re being discovered INSIDE and UNDER, buried deep beneath mountain ranges and sunken like treasure in the VAST, undiscovered OCEANS of Earth.

Regardless of what some so called “experts”, claim, WE ARE NOT certain of the date ,(Egyptian or otherwise) they were created nor are we certain of the identity of the builders (and/or their COSMIC assistance).

The Great Pyramid in EGYPT is the most accurately aligned structure ever made. It is located in the exact center of land mass of the earth. The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the earth, one in the ocean and the other at the Great Pyramid.

Some leading experts now think they were built 500-1000 years earlier than the commonly accepted 2623 B.C. to 2450 B.C.

The Pyramid(s) have meant many things to many people help guide them , and as some report “it’s like walking with the shadow of god.”

When polished and maintained the surfaces would have reflected light like a beacon that was perhaps visible from the moon

The pyramid positions on the ground are a aligned perfectly with the stars in the constellation Orion circa 10,400 B.C.

Pyramids Are thought by many to exist on Mars “Cyrodia” being the “Great Pyramid” of its own planet.
THESE Structures were of most importance to everyone in the world at time dating back thousands of years.
If the Great Pyramid structures encoded meaning /message if any at all, have vast implications that would require an ability to restructure the entire size and shape of the earth and stars, an ability we do not posses.
Maybe God or Alien Creators and maybe some of us already know.

Scientology and “slave Race” ideas are not uncommon lending themselves to an ever growing fear of our fate.
The Pyramids shape is known for symbolizing A certain point, or place planet/heaven most likely in the sky “ ^ ” searching upward.
The Pyramid in the USA’s GREAT SEAL.
The Pyramids shape is also looking down as if the point (eye) is watching and we are all under its light.
The Masons, well known and often criticized, have used the pyramid symbol in its very foundation
MANY CLAIM THE’VE THE SECRETS TO OUR FUTURE.
The eye appears atop a Pyramid (seeming Egyptian) on the U.S. Dollar bill, the money seen by many as the symbol for capitalism.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The FREEMASONS worship the “all seeing” eye the secret knowledge of the “life force” or “kundalini” is what links humans to the earth and stars and may be being kept from humanity.
The FREEMASONS, builders of Stonehenge and
FREEMASONS at the very top of the pyramid are aware of what is going on and the true agenda.
Rich and Powerful and White, they know the truth of life and death and all the meaning the Pyramids represented.
George C. Marshall- G.Washington-Bach-Douglas MacArthur - Hoover - Charles Lindbergh-Paul Revere- Ben Franklin.
It is these Men who Created early America in an attempt to perhaps GOVERN their OWN country, powerful and wealthy , they hope to be the chosen when the maker, Alien/God returns. They have known the date through the PYRAMID SUNDIAL and are ready.
They KNOW THE CODE
THE ancients used the Great Pyramid of Giza.
DELIVERED THROUGH THE PYRAMID CODEX IN NEARLY THE EXACT METHODOLOGY THEY USED IN KEYING THE EARTH'S EQUATORIAL CIRCUMFERENCE TO THE CUBE ROOT OF DOUBLE-PI when they built the Great Pyramid at Giza are the same ones preserved in eastern meterology and western calendrical computing; square roots and tangents - all keyed to the terrestrial speed of light.
"Someone back there had it all; maps of enviable accuracy, a complete knowledge of every inch of our planet, a thorough understanding of mathematics and, yes, even calculators and computers we take for granted today - because without such tools, they could never have put it all together. Why do I say that? Because the U.S. Geological Survey advises me that they have the only computer in the United States which is programmed to calculate accurate distances between widely separated points anywhere on the planet - which means - that before the ancients could have marked out the pyramid grid system, they required a computer of the same caliber!!"

-Carl Munck

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Figured these links would be relevant.

Masonic Corporate Symbol Archive

Corporate logos utilizing an eye, or eye and triangle

I've never seen this before, and I thought it was pretty interesting...

They are supposedly civil war era Confederate flag ideas.

US Flag Design w/Pleiades & Eye of Horus

The Gods Of Eden - Chapter 10

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Thanks ThaLoccster!

It is interesting that the eye on those flags looks very human and not very god-like.

I am not a conspiracy expert but before I get knee-deep in this thread I wanted to give my first impressions of what the symbol seems to represent.

Granted, from what I've heard the "all-seeing eye" is meant to be a reference to God/perfection or at least what he represents to the people of planet earth. If you could summarize one true god with a symbol, it would definately be the all-seeing eye.

In alot of ways it also appears to represent the mysteriousness of the energy that represents god, and in this example the human-looking appearance of the eye and socket are simply representative of judgement/justice in the sense that many people tend to think of god as having human-esk emotions and thought processes. IMO, the symbol is very well designed in that the individual elements within the symbol represent something entirely different than what they depict but they're designed such that anyone on the planet can look at the symbol and understand what it is meant to represent.

It is interesting how symbols, in general, can contain so much more information than they seem to at first.

A while back I discovered an old NASA document that was written in 1979 called SP-419 SETI: The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence .

I eventually foun the part that sais "[109] INTERSTELLAR COMMUNICATION ALTERNATIVES" Within THIS section of the publication. Which talks about how symbols would be the perfect means of communication with a potential extraterrestrial civilization. I apply this to this thread just to convey how a wealth of information can be represented within one symbol. Usually a single symbol has various elements and if you can understand one of those you can understand the others.. And, thus, decode the symbol's true meaning.

Another interesting publication is this one - Written by Carl Pomerance from Bell Labs-Lucent Technologies [PDF available from Dartmouth College's Math section]
Prime Numbers and the Search for
Extraterrestrial Intelligence

It is interesting that prime numbers would have an application that makes communication transparently simple. Especially so, since many cryptographic systems, designed to hide messages from unauthorized
recipients, are also based on prime numbers. And it was not so long ago that prime numbers were merely the province of the curious, with no discernible applications at all.

So, at least in this sense it is plausible that there could be an encoded message within the All-seeing eye we haven't discovered yet. Exactly how many prime numbers are encoded within the symbol I would have no idea. But if you look at it for a moment you can see a few obvious ones.

As for the pyramids, some scientists have come forward challenging the status quo by presenting their own evidence that the actual age of the Great Pyramid of Giza is much much older than originally thought. One that I know of very well is Robert Schoch just because I heard about him on an old episode of "Beyond Reality Radio" when he was a guest once.

Here's a little more about him from his website:

Dr. Robert M. Schoch, a full-time faculty member at the College of General Studies at Boston University since 1984, earned his Ph.D. (1983) in Geology and Geophysics at Yale University. He also holds an M.S. and M.Phil. in Geology and Geophysics from Yale, as well as degrees in Anthropology (B.A) and Geology (B.S.) from George Washington University.

He wrote about his conclusion on the age of the Sphinx in a book he wrote called "Voices of the Rocks". I do not have an excerpt directly from that book but I did find an article that summarized his findings HERE at the "Morien Institute" website (I've never heard of the organization).

he feels that the structure is likely to be several millennia older than many Egyptolgists have hitherto supposed. He gives his reasons for concluding this in great detail in his controversial book "Voices of the Rocks", and has become for many the definitive expert on the dating of the Great Sphinx on the Giza plateau.

He believes that the primary method of erosion on the Sphinx was water, which he talks about more in "Voices of the Rocks".

I have another book he wrote called "The Parapsychology Revolution" which I thought was well-written and thought-provoking. Got it after I heard about him on the aforementioned radio show.

-ChriS

[edit on 30-6-2010 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Nice, that Dr. Robert M. Schoch awesome. the lines aren't blurred and I'm ready to make the move to cross on over. "They came to a Pyramid all inbedded in Ice"- Bob Dylan (ISIS)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
Figured these links would be relevant.

Corporate logos utilizing an eye, or eye and triangle

ROLMAO!

I'm well aware of symbology in logos, but one in particular really stood out in that link:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81302b0064a7.jpg[/atsimg]

Yep, their secret plans for us have been exposed!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
There are pyramids all over the world in different cultures spread far apart for a very good reason. One that most people are not able to perceive. And it goes back to the days of the founding of Babylon and when all man still spoke the same language. They were all gathered together to build a tower (ziggorot) into the sky, when they were interrupted, their languages confused, and dispersed across the face of the earth. Everyone left Babylon with their ideas founded their, and while time, distance, culture, etc. refined and molded them, they all contained the basic ideas of that religion. All religions on earth, and all pyramids on earth are indeed linked together and stem from Babylon.

The Great Pyramid at Giza is so astonishing in so many ways, not because any human had such special knowledge as was needed to build it, rather it was directed b the demonic princes that ruled over that deeply demonic area, they indeed have super-computer memories, minds with knowledge beyond our understanding.

Have you ever walked in the streets of Egypt today? It is still deeply spiritistic. Seeing snakes talking, ropes floating in the air with men climbing them, and other supernatural sights are common place there. The idea that there is no supernatural doesn't even cross the minds of that culture, they live with it. Western people who think they have such a broad understanding of things really get their total perception of reality blown away when they go to countries such as that and experience it first hand. India is another such good place.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

this is pretty interesting-

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.-Is19.19

See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,' says the LORD Almighty, 'and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.-Zech3.9

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: " 'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone ; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes' ?-Matt21.42

By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king's anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible.-Heb11.27

His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet.-Nah1.3

His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.-Dan10.6

He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.-Is40.22

the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother-Gal4.26

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.-John3.16

By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong.-Acts3.16

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other Name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.-Acts4.12

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

These are good scriptures. Are you using them to indicate you believe they refer to the all seeing eye?

If that is the case, is it that Satan, as the haughty pretended usurper of God's sovereignty, wishes to show himself as the eye, which is God himself?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The all seeing eye of the occult master is descending toward the unfinished pryamid. The pyramid is being prepared for his arrival. Apparently he is pleased with the undertakings.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

there must be some kind of connection seems I read somewhere or someone told me a long time ago that Moses was involved somehow? think I also read there are 49 or 50 narrow steps to the kings chamber with no decorations inside and a wide path that leads to a pit and think the entrance gate to the pyramid faces west while the face is north on Khufu's-anyway brings these scrips to mind -

Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself.-Heb3.3

Let the king bring me into his chambers.-SS1.4

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.-Matt7.13

They will follow the LORD; he will roar like a lion. When he roars, his children will come trembling from the west.-Hos11.10 sphinx?

From the west, men will fear the name of the LORD-Is59.19

They raise their voices, they shout for joy; from the west they acclaim the LORD's majesty.-Is24.14

"I have stirred up one from the north, and he comes— one from the rising sun who calls on my name.-Is41.25

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mazeofSiriusC

you maay not find relevence in this at just a passing glance, but i assure you, it may help you in your endeavor to find aspects of truiisms and possible answer to some of the inquries you have concerning the subject matter of the OP. enjoy.

here are some groups of examples of phrases that have the same identical ingredients, the exact same letters. called anagrams by some, it seems truiisms may have been encoded.

old west action
clint eastwood

usama bin laden
mainland abuse

Patrick Stewart
I’m Star Trek Capt
….. (if we turn the “w” upside down into a “m”)

…….. (remember the movie “the exorcism of Emily Rose”? in real life the movie was based on a girl named Anneliese Michel)

Anneliese Michel
I Seen Cinema Hell

the great pyramid
ID Rare Egypt math
Tetrahedra Pi Gym

i bring these examples up, because of the words that encircle the outer rim of the great seal, on the left hand side (back/reverse) of every $1 bill in america...

Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordos Seclorum
Moron, A Superconductives Solutions
On Apes' Code: Voluminous Instructors

may or may not be relevent, but i think it is a tidbit of information worth sharing with fellow ATSers. i may be wrong, maybe not.

what do i know,
ET

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

I'm well aware of symbology in logos, but one in particular really stood out in that link:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81302b0064a7.jpg[/atsimg]

Yep, their secret plans for us have been exposed!

NuclearPaul,
Like your avatar! i was looking at the symbols in this pic you posted...

is that a toilet plunger in that pic?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

That's very interesting. thanks for the information. I also saw a 6 pointed star, at,

www.trosch.org...

that had been placed above the "all seeing eye pyramid." All 6 points matched the 6 letters. "MASONS". Between the Ancient worlds wide spread obsession with pyramids and the fact it would be part of the U.S.A's Great Seal (not just the eye, but an obvious EGYPTIAN pyramid) there's got to be something there.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mazeofSiriusC

i am familiar with most of that information, and really appreciate the link to that diagram that breaks it down. thanks. most ATSers interested in the subject matter should take a look.

i believe there are many secrets (seek writs?) and symbolism in many aspects of that seal, and all else for that matter.

thanks for sharing,
ET

new topics

top topics

join