It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your thoughts on the death penalty?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Though I believe that if you take somebody's life, you are giving up your own right to life...

I stand NO to death penalty for the sake of even just one innocent person who could be wrongfully accused. And anybody who supports death penalty has blood in their hands when an innocent person is put to death.

It is easy to support death penalty when there is no consequence to you in the event that a wrongfully accused innocent person is put to death.

PEACE.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Most people for the death penalty are Christian.

What part of "Thou Shall Not Kill" don't they understand?

Murder is murder.

War and state sanctioned executions are M.U.R.D.E.R.

When will mankind grow the frak up.

I'm not excusing mean, violent or "bad" individuals that have committed murder or rape but, most of them were either unwanted, unloved and abused as children and or are metally challenged.

Ronald Regan closed down most of the state run institutions in the 1980's.

If you have enough money you can kill as many people and get off.

Most of the people executed did not have access to good legal counsel.

Our legal system sucks big time.

Now, with DNA testing, we're finding a lot of people on death row are innocent!!!!!!!! So how many innocent people have we allowed to be murdered?

Executions are nothing more than bloodlust revenge and again for all you Christians out there, "Revenge is mine, said the Lord".

Murder is murder no matter who pulls the lever.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't think any state, no matter what the person did, should show that kind of violence to others and have them believe it as being ok.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I do NOT support the death penalty of any form, and I do not support abortions. What goes on in the mind of Neocon Christians? They despise abortions, but they support the death penalty. *Facepalm*

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Pro death penalty.
Either as a firearm carrying citizen or jury trial.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join