It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The humanoid experience and the ascension of spirit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Humanoids, (aliens and we) are vessels for multi-dimensional (finite) beings that are linked to a spirit (infinite) conscience through conversion of experiences through dimensions.

Humans have, therefore a brain to operate this bio-suit here on earth, and his own energy-suit counterpart, a capsule of prana, chi where the dimensional gateway is outputting this “incarnation”.

This is the dualistic nature of men (body and spirit).

For sake of conversation, the bio suit is comprised of 3 dimensions of consciousness: 1D nature (the atom universe), 2D awareness (cells, virus, bacteria, organs), 3D self-awareness (neurons, brains).

The human bio-suit is 3 dimensional, and therefore has its own ego due to evolutionary drivers of survival. This ego manifests strongly, but it’s there for an automatic operating reason and needs to be in constant check.

But the ego is not (only) you.

The energy-suit (4D) is enmeshed within the whole (3D) bio-suit, with the feedback of the sensations from: cool air movement on the outside (auric field), magnetic flow on the flesh (chi) and strong electric flow on the bones (secondary chakras). This suit has all the energy centers (primary chakras) on the spine to function properly as the inter-dimensional gateway for awake projection of conscience to other dimensions (other suits of the whole experience to the spirit).

So, the humanoid life in the universe (aliens alike) are the dualistic ego (3D), with the dimensional capability of the binded (4D) energy-suit (or the etheric body).

The next dimension of conscience (4D) is a real-time reflection of this universe. It’s more complicated than this in fact... but let’s leave at this detail.

Simultaneously, there are 4D beings (transcendentals) with bodies that are full of prana-suit, and their vitality comes from the intake of output of the humanoid beings and their 4D enmeshed energy-suits.

But the primary centers on the (4D) human energy-suit emit a signature from the experiences that you are having... lower chakras (3) are from terror, pain, suffering, depression and power over others ... higher chakras (4) come from integration with everything, the whole path of oneness.

The frequent polarity of emission from the (4D) energy-suit reveals the orientation of the spirit that is having the interface with this multi-dimensional being (humanoid).

Souls reside on the astral plane. It’s the last body of experience to the spirit. All the prana emission from the (4D) energy-suit goes into the (5D) astral realm as vitality to thought-forms of that dimension.

Thought forms are outside metaphorical objects and situations for the soul to observe and gaze upon. This linkage can be perceived with the 3D being is almost as “daydream” quality if the humanoid is fully awake, while the energy-suit transmit the vitality to that soul that will pass it on to her thought-forms… a private universe of contemplation.

Religions operates on devotion, adoration , submission type of prana output from the humanoid… that’s a negative polarity. Yes, that´s a hard thing to digest. This prana output goes into the (4D) and then finally reach the (5D) astral planes.

Spirits (6D) that receive higher (positive) psychic prana from their OWN humanoid vessel, is common to refer them as STO (service to others). They are the true free spirits and their incarnations on humanoids and prana beings are to learn the lessons to become one with all that is.

Spirits (6D) that emmit and receive lower (negative) prana emission from a multitude of humanoids inter-dimensional beings are referred as STS (service to the self) – as the obsolete nature finite ego perpetuates itself on the 4D beings (negs, shadow people) who work for the 5D beings (theocratic bands).

Teocratic bands have their static thought forms of adoration transmitted by STS humanoids that can influence STO and STS due to the dualistic nature of men (ego and society). By this way, millions of souls are aligned to the thought-forms, giving psychic power (prana flow) for this spirits.

All religions are STS bands of spirits that wants your vitality for them no not reincarnate and not learn their lessons of integration with all that is to be. By following or attending static thought-forms of worship, humanoids are not learning any lessons of integration and freedom: you are aligning yourself with STS polarity.

In the old days, they sacrificed slaves to have their powerful lower chakra emissions absorbed. Nowadays, billions are required to keep up the same old prana output.

To me, the spiritual nature of us (aliens and men) is a greater part of the conspiracy of submission to take your freedom and liberty away.

I hope you guys can enlighten me properly with your own investigations.

Peace,
RP

[edit on 29-6-2010 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Hmmm, this is quite interesting! So many curious things in this thread.

I took a bit of time to read through it, and some parts are a bit confusing and odd to me. I hope you are able to somehow clear up these things so I can better understand and continue the conversation about this amazing topic!

What I mainly wish to know is your evidence or sources for these things being accurate and true in reality? Unless you are just being hypothetical! If so, please inform me of that.

It would be very helpful to have this information! I would really like to learn more.

Thanks a lot for the thread!

Kind regards

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Hitotsumami]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

Well, I´ve experience most of the things i describe.

When I was very young (8-9), at a very specific age, I had a super
intense ghost contact. Now, almost 25 years later, I think my age
was very selective: if it happen a year after, i bet I would go insane.

It was a STO spirit. It was so beautifull that was scary: a white and blue
aura filled the room and there was a woman there contemplating me. I
was speechless, and I went inside my covers to "protect me" (ego!).

For years I try to understand that... now i know: the message was
"I exist and you cant deny it!"

So, everything that happen to this day I must compute that we are NOT
alone and this world is mysterious, and the flesh is just an expression
of being.

Well, when my grandpa died, he shook my hand with his own prana-body,
and 2 minutes later my phone rang and it was my sister telling me that
the doctors turned off the machine.

It was cold, magnetic, eletric. Like the fabric of air was rippling from
the inside.

Later on, I had OBE´s, learn how to control TK.

This year, i saw one of shadow people, or neg transcendental. I can
testify that the 4D exists.

I also saw a deceased person extracting prana from my wife, on a
very violent OBE projection last year.

These are some of my experiences.
Not talking hipothetical things.

But please, copy the phrases that are strange or odd so I can clarify...
I wrote the OP on 45 minutes tops.

RP

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
thats just an opinion

but I truly believe we actually dont exist, matter dont actually exist and everything is just a perception of information

you need to realize that our world will be simulated in a computer, we will be able to create our selves in a computer, and that will kind of prove that there may not be spirits or other meanings to our lives, besides being part of a huge virtual system without a life outside of it

who knows, its possible that we are some other type of beings that live in our virtual world and when you die here you go back

this is just speculation, just as your ideas

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Yes, indeed.

But i guess the universe dont give a damn from what we believe. He
exists. Its a very observational thing. How you perceive is how you
compute, and how you compute can be manipulated, as children take word
from their parents as truth to gain their love and respect to enter their
society.

How we perceive is also a new lesson to be learned, a new perspective.

Maybe some perceptions benefit others that can interact more based
on more extended views.

I strongely believe that "the law of the jungle" does not goes only to
nature. The spirit is EXTREME adversarial. By not having religion, by not
abiding to a spiritual life you are not engaging higher chakra activity, thus
your alignment is half STS/STO.

Having a very materialistic view on things is detrimental on perceiving
thought-forms of the astral plane... they tend to stay static.

There are some OBE practicioners that say there are lots and lots of
places where people continue to work the same things... like a robot.

I traveled there. I can say its a wonderful place.

RP

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Oh, at one time i was having a conversation with my uncle in my
old room from my parents. He asked me "if this is the real world".

I told him "Of course!"

He then gave me a strong push. I felt and reacted with a "Hey!".

My uncle then said "Follow me."

** He crossed the door like a ghost **

I went after him, and crossed it too!
I landed on my old yard looking to the stars...

The next thing I was in my bed, soaked and in complete awe.

Perception!

RP

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Thank you very much for your response! Even though it is quite interesting, I am unable to see these claims as being true, since I have no evidence to support it. If you had photographs or videos or something concrete it would be a big help for me!

However, because I am so interested and I believe you an honest person, my following posts will be assuming you are correct!

My main question now is why do you believe these things are dimensional beings? Did they tell you so? Why couldn't they simply be a type of ghost?

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

"My main question now is why do you believe these things are dimensional beings? Did they tell you so? Why couldn't they simply be a type of ghost?"

It depends on perception. My view of "ghosts" is when astral or prana
beings project here, consuming their on vitalily on the process.

I know that STO spirits emanate white and blue auras with a very
distinct human face. The energy they expand is enourmous!

I know also, that STS (negs) when they project here is for terror only
purposes, so their edges are misty, red glowing eyes and black solid
body.

Here is my encounter with a neg:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, in my humble perception, ghosts are multi-dimensional beings that
need to communicate with you or lash unto you to make you spin your
chakras into a negative, selfish way.

STO spirits dont have business here, only on special ocasions. I guess
im in debt to a friend spirit that gave me clarity of perception of the
spiritual realm by a great service to others (me in this case, but you
all if you believe me).

RP

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Learn TK (telekinesis).
You will see what CHI can do for real.

RP

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
very interesting post regarding the organization and order of consciousness. you seem to be speaking from a pure place of personal transcendental experience. I can say from own transcendental experience that the bulk of what you say is Truth, although certain details may be skewed. It isn't EXACTLY as you as say it is, or for that matter how I say it is. There are many different ways of describing the same phenomena.

In the realm of manifestation, which includes the various densities you mentioned, there will always be new variation; spontaneity arising from the reaction to the spiral.

The only unchangeable absolute is the luminous all, the complete jewel of Tao. That is of course even beyond "6D" realm of spirits or combined entities.

The astral ("5D") can indeed be a place of immense wonder, I concur. Conversely it can also be a place of great macabre, tension, destruction, etc. It comes to down to, as you said, the types of pranic signatures being fed the astral body, that it then mimics in thought form, and then, as a response, a world is created based on that thought-form. The manifestation of the world comes after the thought input, it is not instantaneous.

Instantaneous transmission occurs only in the realm of pure mind, which is close to the source (Tao), but still just a step below, or beside if you will. This realm of pure mind is the correlate to your 6D spirit realm.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Thank you very much for your response!

So you believe these things are more than the common definition of a ghost because of your personal experiences with them? Quite interesting! Do you have any records of other people experiencing similar things to you?

Also, why do you think the "STS Spirits" want to cause negative influence on you or other people? What is their goal? What are they trying to gain?

I am very interested in understanding more about this phenomena you are experiencing. To repeat a previous post, I can not believe in this, but I DO believe you are an honest person and am very interested!

Kind regards

EDIT: Ah, just saw your other post about Telekinesis. I am researching the subject but I don't see any concrete evidence of someone having this ability. If one could perform it, and if we could investigate the process of this strange ability I think I could understand it better!

Kind regards, again

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by Hitotsumami

Sorry for the delay... my human life takes much of my time

So you believe these things are more than the common definition of a ghost because of your personal experiences with them? Quite interesting! Do you have any records of other people experiencing similar things to you?

The mainstream 'ghost' its only good for movie scripts... hehe

Positive spirits ghosts tend to have their aura color matching with their
polarities, so yes... when people talk about white, blue, green, purple
'orbs' is kinda the same.

Humanoid earthbound spirits.. they look like human, but with red or
pink auras... they stay in places of pain, terror, agony, or heavy
depression. They extract your prana-output that fits their polarity
need, like a energetic vampirism. Of course, this is for them to not
ascend to astral by using energy from others to stay in the limbo and
get completely crazy in the process.

Humanoid projectors... never saw, but I read they have a silver aura
of sorts.. and their image tend max what they look at age of 35.

Shadow people - extremely controversial subject, but they are either
4D aliens (the earth is negative polarity aligned right now) or 5D demons..

Demons? Yes. A strong and old STS soul that learned to strike fear and
get your energy for them in the astral while projecting in 3D. Very difficult
but Robert Bruce said he encountered these 'visits'.

Also, why do you think the "STS Spirits" want to cause negative influence on you or other people? What is their goal? What are they trying to gain?

Well, STS is like "serve the ego", their goal is not learn lessons of
integration and escape at all cost reincarnation.. because they will loose
all acquired 5D thought forms that indulge their egos.

The earth is an astral camp of spirit slaves, when we have billions of people
adoring images and 'gods', outputting their prana not to their experiences
but the old "save me and give me grace by my service to you".

There is no diference (in ritual) between Satanist and Cristians. They
both offer their body and soul to them. Only Satanists know a little more
of the game and get rewards by their STS commitments.

I am very interested in understanding more about this phenomena you are experiencing. To repeat a previous post, I can not believe in this, but I DO believe you are an honest person and am very interested!

Well, thanks. But l urge you to come out with your own investigation.

EDIT: Ah, just saw your other post about Telekinesis. I am researching the subject but I don't see any concrete evidence of someone having this ability. If one could perform it, and if we could investigate the process of this strange ability I think I could understand it better!

Look at my old threads... thats a lot of research there for you to start.

RP

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by Qi Maker

very interesting post regarding the organization and order of consciousness. you seem to be speaking from a pure place of personal transcendental experience. I can say from own transcendental experience that the bulk of what you say is Truth, although certain details may be skewed. It isn't EXACTLY as you as say it is, or for that matter how I say it is. There are many different ways of describing the same phenomena.

Thanks for the compliment. I take this matter very seriously and do not
fool myself in places that i dont have first hand evidence, even if its
only my testimonial as evidence.

As for others believing or not.. I finally understand the hard lesson that
people are here to learn at their own karma, at their own planned
struggles that will fuel the lessons to be faced.

The best we can do is align ourselves with others that are sharing
the same angle of perception... and perhaps engage in a little more
collective way of STO.

In the realm of manifestation, which includes the various densities you mentioned, there will always be new variation; spontaneity arising from the reaction to the spiral.

Yes, I was willing to talk about that... to me the more you will reach
higher in mental processes, the less objectivity you can take... also, your
prana-suit will reflect your mind decisions... like if you dont believe in
certain aspects of spirituality, that area of your being will be more static,
will resist changes and therefore new freedoms (a matrix mind-esque
prison).

Its like dropping water in a cup made of iron, another made of clay...
the water is the same, but the taste comes differently from every bottle.
Those who are not willing to change cannot taste things without the
touch of their egos.

The only unchangeable absolute is the luminous all, the complete jewel of Tao. That is of course even beyond "6D" realm of spirits or combined entities.

The astral ("5D") can indeed be a place of immense wonder, I concur. Conversely it can also be a place of great macabre, tension, destruction, etc. It comes to down to, as you said, the types of pranic signatures being fed the astral body, that it then mimics in thought form, and then, as a response, a world is created based on that thought-form. The manifestation of the world comes after the thought input, it is not instantaneous.

The more you contemplate about it, the more the altral thought-forms stay solid says most of projectors.

Have you ever saw an elemental there? I mostly travel to my old
parents house, or some very strange places, where lots of people
come and go.. or I just flew by giant forests...

Instantaneous transmission occurs only in the realm of pure mind, which is close to the source (Tao), but still just a step below, or beside if you will. This realm of pure mind is the correlate to your 6D spirit realm.

You need a really healthy energy body to reach there, capable of
kundalini prama quality. I hear that the spirits celebrate that projection,
and its a massive event on the persons life...

(looking forward to mine!)

RP

[edit on 30-6-2010 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the response! Your post just brought up many more questions that I have. I think it would be best to research this on my own and discover my own evidence to support this claim.

Do you have any links to websites that talk about this I could get started on?

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Good post OP! Seems like Im seeing a lot more people on the internet thinking this way, like pandoras box has been opened or something but in a good way

[edit on 30-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitotsumami

Thanks for the response! Your post just brought up many more questions that I have. I think it would be best to research this on my own and discover my own evidence to support this claim.

Do you have any links to websites that talk about this I could get started on?

Kind regards

On TK:

Start here
www.psipog.net...

Watch here

Learn here

Learn from this book here
www.amazon.com...

Start with understanding CHI and moving CHI. Then raising CHI and
storaging CHI. Then manipulating CHI into psychic forms (constructs).

Then at last: project CHI (the tk effect).

Beware: your prana suit will react from your own reflections of
thinkin.. if you think you cant do this, you will not.... your mind is
key to unlock the full potential.

Outside the confort zone there is denial and fear as the shields of
sanity or shields of the ego.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Good practice!
[]´s
RP

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What does the word "prana" mean? Is this a word that you've created, or is this a word that is in use elsewhere?

Also, since ghosts and such seem to cause different people to come to differing conclusions, do you have any other base criteria that you've employed to be personally assured that your own interpretations are correct? After all, you've been extremely precise and distinct in your assertions, and that indicates that you've stabilized your thoughts on this subject by achoring them to something that has a sense of permanence - at least in relative contrast. I'd be interested in what that established basis is - (logic, tradition, math, empirical evidence that is widely accepted)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by NorEaster

What does the word "prana" mean? Is this a word that you've created, or is this a word that is in use elsewhere?

Prana is the same as chi, orgone - I used the term so other seekers can see what
hindus and eastern philosophies can offer. In generic terms, is the medium
through the incarnation suit (etheric body, or the prana-suit) propagates experiences
towards the spirit, by the spinning of the secondary and primary energy centers
(chakras). The lower 3 chakras are relative to the ego of physical reality, and the
higher 4 chakras are relative to spiritual ascension.

Also, since ghosts and such seem to cause different people to come to differing conclusions, do you have any other base criteria that you've employed to be personally assured that your own interpretations are correct?

Nietzsche said that “there are no facts, just interpretations.”. I disagree. The Earth still spun around the Sun, while the faith and logic of the past said otherwise. This is a very pessimistic view of the fabric of nature, and this is also the path of false dichotomies for those who have the methods and ways to change perception (telling lies to children comes to mind) on any scale.

My criteria goes to what I´ve witnessed and, with awake mind (no change-overs like in dreams) can assert that the events happened. My encounter with a shadow entity could send someone directly to a hospital, and for almost 4 days I barely slept. This is real as cow poo.

After I projected out, my perception changed and could put 2 and 2 together, with the aid of understanding the energetic body by experience, not theoretically.

After all, you've been extremely precise and distinct in your assertions, and that indicates that you've stabilized your thoughts on this subject by achoring them to something that has a sense of permanence - at least in relative contrast. I'd be interested in what that established basis is - (logic, tradition, math, empirical evidence that is widely accepted)

I am a computer programmer. I tend to see things in boxes and processing units. Took me awhile to see that everything is a translation, while the mind decodes and rejects what it can’t process. I observe my reactions towards several things (doubt, fear, rejection) and why is so hard to others reach the conclusions that I worked so hard to achieve.

It was easy to understand that a good portion of perception of the world comes from the society where you were born. So, mind perception gives real world decisions. But, later on, I learned about the ego, and his intermediation from world perception translating “territorial instincts”
coming in terms of mind activity.

When I say 3D, 4D, 5D – of course there was investigation on these concepts to translate what I had witnessed that I had no concepts to translate. After that, I am just trusting what other people are giving testimonial because we are seeing the same things and almost 80% synchronicity.

Sorry took so long to reply, I am very slow today!
RP

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

This is the dualistic nature of men

Let me stop there. Why just men? Human beings are descended from apes so why exactly are we the only ones that have spirits or chi when these ideas are typically expressed? There are only a few religions and beliefs that I can think of that include animals having a soul but if I were, for any amount of time, to believe that human beings have an actual ethereal spirit being on some other plane or somehow infused with our bodies I would also have to assume that animals have them too. Especially Chimps, Chimp behavior is so similar to our own, they mourn their dead, they go to war, they make tools (even SPEARS).

To me, the spiritual nature of us (aliens and men) is a greater part of the conspiracy of submission to take your freedom and liberty away.

I can't say that I could remotely follow all of the other stuff you said but this is your conclusion so I have a few questions about it. Our spiritual nature, assuming we have one, is dependent upon our spirit correct? If we have some kind of infinite spirit how can that spirit's nature be a conspiracy. Perhaps you meant that religion and other forms of control ALTER the nature of our spirit or corrupt our consciousness somehow?

I really don't think that anything can truly take our liberty or freedom away, we have to deliver it voluntarily. Even if someone has a gun to your head the action of surrendering freedom is still YOUR decision. The idea that our freedom can be taken away is an illusion, we are always free to choose, within the structural limits and laws of the Universe of course.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This will inevitably come off as rude, but were your parents drug users? I ask this question because I had conversations with a girl who developed schizophrenia in her teens. Her brain started producing hallucinations that resembled deceased individuals (completely grayscale) with black eyes. They mostly wore garments dating back to the 19th century. They would also summon her with hand gestures... I don't recall her mentioning they spoke at all.

The potential cause for her schizophrenia... She was later adopted, but her biological parents were young and both mild to heavy into crack.

The moral of the story, if there is one... You start re-wiring the brain, and some of these visions take a life of their own.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join