It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is David Icke using the Mason's handshake?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ok for those that don't know David icke he has been shouting from the roof tops about the masons being evil for decades. He especially seems to hate the Scottish rite which he claims are paedophiles yet here he is using the handshake of the very people he says he is fighting!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It surprises me how many people will believe any word from Alex Jones or David Icke. I guess anyone will buy the junk the people have to offer from frauds like these. Non the less this is a conspiracy based website and there are numerous of David Icke fans on here.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If carrie and bill and david are part of the overlord regime, i would have to seriously question how the TPTB managed world domination with those judgement skills.. more like they all have seen the 1 gazillion you tube vids of secret handshakes, and thought it would lend some intrigue to thier load of horse flop..

~meathead

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

David does make a truck load of money from his books and seminars doesn't he. someone who is really fighting the fight would not give two hoots about cash as we know it is meaningless.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but never trust anyone.

How do we know this very website isn't run by masons? Good lord...

Edit: I sure hope it's arthritis!~

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Looking_Glass]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ok buddy... chill out - he has arthritis.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
reply to post by Mike Stivic

David does make a truck load of money from his books and seminars doesn't he. someone who is really fighting the fight would not give two hoots about cash as we know it is meaningless.

I'm sure you're right.. instead you would follow some random guy wearing tatters for clothing with nothing but 120lbs on his 6ft frame becasue he doesn't eat because he's "fighting the good fight" right?

It only costs money to do things or live a healthy life in your world but OBVIOUSLY not theirs.. hell no..
to be guided or teach someone THEY have to not only give away the knowledge THEY have but also THEIR money and time so YOU can sit behind your keyboard and judge till your screen burns out

sheesh.. get a friggin clue..

b

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You should watch the Camelot people shake hands with some other people, too. You might be surprised how deep the rabbit hole goes.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
You should watch the Camelot people shake hands with some other people, too. You might be surprised how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Please.. show me something to back up that random statement..
link a vid or three - since you make it sound so apparent they are in cahoots with some secret cabal as shown through handshakes

b

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Looking_Glass
I hate to say it, but never trust anyone.

How do we know this very website isn't run by masons? Good lord...

Edit: I sure hope it's arthritis!~

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Looking_Glass]

REALLY? you went back and edited your post to add the arthritis statement AFTER he posted the video to not look like .. like.. well you get it.
This place has gotten ridiculous.

b

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Bspiracy]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

Please.. show me something to back up that random statement..
link a vid or three - since you make it sound so apparent they are in cahoots with some secret cabal as shown through handshakes

b

www.youtube.com...

I don't know why that's so unbelievable for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

WHAT A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME,

Suggest you do more thorough research before cluttering up the site by posting crap threads like this. Nowhere in that video is there a "Masonic" handshake.

In reply to your thread title:
David Icke is not using the Masonic handshake.

PEACE,
RK.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I don't know why that's so unbelievable for you.

It's unbelievable that you actual believe that ONE crap video.
The context of that handshake is Kerry is actually trying to pull away from the grip of Bob Dean out of shyness. Bob is expressing gratitude for the work Kerry has been doing with her videos and he won't let go while he's staring her in the eyes to make sure the point hits home to her at how grateful he is..

RIDICULOUS..
Did you watch the original video?
Did you know the context..
Where is she shaking?
Show me someone performing a masonic handshake that mimics this one..
omg..REALLY?!?!

Go to 1:24:00 and watch the handshake
-- Your post below is also ridiculous and helps to show how far into the realm of never-never land everyone goes on either side of the spectrum

b

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Bspiracy]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

It's pretty obvious. It doesn't need an overly analytical breakdown. And, to be honest, it's not all that interesting. Just surprising to some.

Yes, I saw the original video and I know the context. It's still obvious. I linked to this one video, because you asked me for a link or three, and I wanted to provide at least one for you in a timely manner. I decline on the other two, since the thread starts with one, and one more, is more than I'm interested in.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

So, why exactly is my post so ridiculous? I believe you just started throwing around "omg!"s and insults without really telling me why it is such a ridiculous thought.

What if David and Bob and Kerry are all Masons? So is every banker I drink with, and every cab driver I know. What exactly is so out there and ridiculous about that?

Try less ad hominem and more reasoned debate.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It's pretty obvious. It doesn't need an overly analytical breakdown. And, to be honest, it's not all that interesting. Just surprising to some

calling a friendly handshake a masonic handshake without using context is just saying you want to give yourself license to say whatever you wish about whatever you wish without arguement..

In the same way the OP is about a masonic handshake that's caused by arthritis, the one you call a masonic gesture should ALSO be called out for what it is.

So, why exactly is my post so ridiculous? I believe you just started throwing around "omg!"s and insults without really telling me why it is such a ridiculous thought.

What if David and Bob and Kerry are all Masons? So is every banker I drink with, and every cab driver I know. What exactly is so out there and ridiculous about that?

Try less ad hominem and more reasoned debate.

I answered your question with the fact that the "masonic" gesture as you called it is ridiculous when the complete context of the handshake was gratitude.. not a "masonic gesture" implying brother/sisterhood of a secret society. It's the exact opposite of what camelot is about

b

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Bspiracy]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You could have just said you disagreed with me, without resorting to the all caps words and the "omg!"s, and putting intent into my words that wasn't there to begin with. I never said I wanted to say whatever I wished to say without argument. I think you'll fail to make that correlation stick.

I still disagree with you, but watch me do it politely.

OP: sorry to derail the thread. I have a thing for manners and respect. Back on topic, I don't think it's outlandish.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Ok buddy... chill out - he has arthritis.

That answers the OP. GOOD JOB!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by drkid]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i have a suggestion people. what if david ickes bent fingers are actually part of his REAL biological make up which would be the enemy of reptilians!...

insectoids! YES david icke is an insectoid killing and propaganda machine FROM PLANET XYZ who happens to be on the directly opposite side of the universe from nibiru which is home of reptiles and 2012 all bees will die (because bees have created a pact with reptiles) and omg death is imminent!

[to all you who doubt, this was indeed sarcasm]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
why is there even a thread on this? project camelot, david icke, jordan maxwell, david wilcock, bob dean etc etc. they are true true seekers who are guiding and putting information out there, whether you believe it or not. its just WORDS isn't it? the fact that your have to question whether david icke is a freen mason is just embrassing...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join