It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution has begun - What side are you on?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Can i hang the banksters please.

Originally posted by drkid
i commit myself and family against tyranny of all forms and that is it.

Feel free to comit yourself but not your family because that could be viewed as 'tyranny' and my misses can make here own mind up.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

If the judicial system is set up by and controlled by those in power deemed traitors by the peoples opinion, how can they be tried? The founders knew the answer is they can only be tried by the people and by force.

Oh silly me, I thought the judicial system was set up by Article 3 of the United States Constitution.

So basically, no trial, no jury, no justice except for mob justice? The rest of us are supposed to believe that y'all are going to lead us to freedom?

So what happens if you pull it off? Will it be military rule? Will you be the only ones being able to put up candidates? Cause after all, this idea of revolution only happens when there is a Democrat in the White House.

God forbid that the people choose someone OTHER than what y'all want, cause that just means it's time for Revolution!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

There are plenty of other people out there in the world actually shooting our kind right now, so I say drop the revolution/civil war idea.

Maybe you should sugest a better aproach when you only get to vote for people put forward by the bankers or do you think peacefull protests are working or open goverment.

Have you read up on the Bush's financial history and why has Clinton got a job when she ran and lost a dirty campaign against Obama.

i say the system only works for the rich and playing by the devils rules will get you nothing.

Are you saying the last revolution did you no good ?

i hope TPTB are reading this because the writing is on the wall for you lot and it will only take a spark for this to all go off in your faces.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Think I'd have to be on the side that fights for the betterment and future of the worlds people , not the one that fights so that a select few and corporate interests can make money.
And its not just the US that will have revolution, I think the next revolution will be a WORLDWIDE event so you'd all better choose your sides and choose them soon.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
What side am I on? I'm on America's side, the imperfect, chaotic, greatest country in the world America we have right now. No insult to other countries intended, I'm sure everyone - hopefully - thinks their country is the best. I often wonder if people who propose revolution are even registered to vote. I will take up arms against anyone who threatens my country - including screwball "revolutionaries".

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I like to think I am like Ben Franklin at this point in time in my life and at this current time in the country. I still support the current form of the government, in all of its glory and failures, as there is no perfect form of government at this time. I like to believe that a reconciliation is possible and that things will get better. Remember I stated I like to think that I am like Ben Franklin at this point and time. That also means that the argument on the side of those who would take up armed rebellion has to be sound, and prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that the action is necessary and the current form of government has failed in all aspects to be a government of the people, before I will consider that such actions is necessary.
The problem with any armed insurrections against governments or military coups is the legitimacy of such and to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they represent the will of the people, as well as, that control will be turned over to the people once the original government is removed. I hear many speak for open and armed rebellion, yet none talk about the aftermath and the mess that it will cause, that will have to be cleaned up.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I was in the Service, and took an Oath while there. I will support and defend the Constitution against all comers, domestic or foreign. I have eyes, and ears, and I am aware of who is trying to do away with the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and it is not the Militia.
If such a thing were to happen, there would be guerrilla groups all over, vets and others would have a field day with whomever came to to kill them. Looks to me like the next American war will be against Mexico. We are being invaded via our southern border, and our government is blind to it. The government wants the votes, and the tax money, but they do not know how to deal with the drug cartels and human traffickers.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm not on any side as the sides are filled with crazy people who are misguided.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tippys Dad
What side am I on? I'm on America's side, the imperfect, chaotic, greatest country in the world America we have right now. No insult to other countries intended, I'm sure everyone - hopefully - thinks their country is the best. I often wonder if people who propose revolution are even registered to vote. I will take up arms against anyone who threatens my country - including screwball "revolutionaries".

I agree that almost everyone thinks their countries the best ( I for one don't), but luckily for me I look at the bigger picture and think of the world as a whole, something we should all be doing by now.
Mind you it doesn't matter what happens , or how many sides will be there, we'll all be looking after ourselves when TSHTF.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
The future weather we like it or not is world government. The best we can hope for at this point is to relocate to the rocky mountain region and hold out as an independant state.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

From your sig, you would appear to wish to force your religious belief on everyone in "your America". Count me out. I'm all for a shift, but not one founded "under God".

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I really hope yall are smart enough to realize that you all have been duped into responding to a "CIA trolling for watch list increase" thread. This guy is asking for an armed conflict, he is trying to incite hate, anger, and reaction. He started off his thread with asking for an opinion and has increasingly become more militant and less accepting, this is to discredit the cause and to incite people into doing things they would not naturally do.

This is text book psychological warfare, a black category operation, commissions of falsification; he started out with just an omission of his agenda and emphasis on pathial American judgment which is a white lie phase, he moved into omission and emphasis with a determined ethnic/racial base of "only the smart should vote" or the gray lie phase, now he is into the black phase which is pure propaganda and deceit. I should know I wrote a many of the PsyOp training courses for the 4th POG (psychological operations group) and trained 11 Alphas in the 9th PSYOP Bn.

Wise up folks, this is real and these people will do everything they can to destroy this website, you people, and any right or just cause before anything even takes form. My hope is that people will read this before they keep posting, maybe I should make a thread on it.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Aziroth]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

No a in tommorrow. So maybe re-think that avatar.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by astrogolf]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You really want to scare the hell out of the government? Do you really want to hurt them? Then, just don't go to work. Strike!

There is no way violence will change anything for the better. The rebelion is outgunned and out smarted. Wayne LaPierre and Ted Nugent standing up to the Marines? No way!

Violence will only lead to a "meet the new boss same as the old boss" scenario if you win...which is highly unlikely.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
Men are free to live and believe as they will without overly undue interfereance.

Uhm... we've supposedly had this in America for a long time. People of minority opinions (like you) have experienced interference, yes?

So this means your theoretical New Way would support extremist Islamic mosques next to fundamentalist Christian churches and Communist cells?

I don't think I would personally be happy with that, but in a "free to believe without interference" society you would have to allow those.

Minimalist central government which enacts policies that benefit the majority of the people.

So you're out of luck if you have a handicapped family member or are a minority in some other way? Given the birth rates of Hispanics and Blacks, we can expect to see the "Old White Guys Club" getting cut out of things and the Blacks and Hispanics finally getting a lot of benefits. And women, too.

I might support that.

No excessive taxation.

Ah... define "excessive."

The right to coin money based upon a shared belief in it's value.

Oh man... you never studied Texas history, did you? Texas did that when it was a nation and found its money was worthless in other states. Same thing happened in modern history to many states. And without a standard, how do you know when someone's passing bogus bills?
www.tsl.state.tx.us...

I'm gonna call a "no" on that one. I don't see anything attractive in the proposed "revolution" and I suspect a lot of folks won't find it attractive, either. There have been a lot of similar revolutions, and in the end the results have been pretty much along the lines of the old saying, "here comes the new boss-- same as the old boss."

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Kind of an unfair question, since our government is always trying to oppress us in some shape or form. I wont answer this because there are probably people right now that watch this site and gather intel on things like this. Im on my side and thats all anyone needs to know. Ya it would be a fun topic to talk about at a coffee shop or something but not here on the net. ya follow?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by leira7
I choose which ever side operates in Love only. I choose the side that is safe, and inclusive, not exclusive and violent.

lol
I find that amusing since your avatar
has somebody in a cloak holding
a sabre.

I will be on the side that my God tells me
to be on after praying for his wisdom and
guidance.

Sooo... flipping a mental coin and deciding for yourself, albeit subconsciously, your choice?

Man I need to get into this god guff - want a scapegoat too... should I make bad decisions...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavenlyDivine

"Pacifism is objectively pro-fascist. This is elementary common sense." - Orwell

Libertarianism is a form of pacifism.
Libertarians make up 1/3 of the population,aka the swing voters.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:13
You really want to scare the hell out of the government? Do you really want to hurt them? Then, just don't go to work. Strike!

There is no way violence will change anything for the better. The rebelion is outgunned and out smarted. Wayne LaPierre and Ted Nugent standing up to the Marines? No way!

Violence will only lead to a "meet the new boss same as the old boss" scenario if you win...which is highly unlikely.

Originally posted by djzombie
Governments use violence to accomplish their goals why? Because its effective. They have people so brainwashed to be nonviolent, meanwhile they wage endless wars.

Nonviolent protests accomplish nothing, the politicians and TPTB continue to ignore you and will do so until the end of time. This is why they push non violence, because as long as you buy into that line of bull# you are no threat to them.

Advocates of nonviolence they frequently say that nonviolence works and the principle examples they use of that are ghandi in india and martin luther king in the US. The problem with that is this constitutes a great historical white washing, that in fact the resistance in india was incredibly diverse and ghandi was a very important figure within that resistance, but the resistance was by no means pacifist in its entirety. There were a number of armed guerrilla groups, a number of militant struggles, very important riots and other strong clashes which were a part of the struggle for indian independence. So on the one hand ghandi basically got negotiating power from the fact that there were other elements in the struggle which were even more threatening to british dominance. So the british specifically chose to dialogue with ghandi because he was perhaps for them the least threatening of the important elements of resistance, and if those other elements had no existed they simply could have ignored ghandi.

tired of having to repeat myself - but it seems no one will read beyond the last page of a thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm on the other side of whomever is coming to cause me or my family harm.
This isnt 1776 anymore, it's gonna be very freakin ugly.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am on the side that will remove all of the people in power. Congress, Senate, POTUS, all of the cabinet. Then we have a real vote. No one can be elected that was in power during the revolution. No electoral college nothing like that. A public vote so that we can get back to the Constitution. I also belive the number 1 job of the newly elected people is to close our borders and pay off the debt we have to other countries. That is what I want to see at the end of the revolution. As someone had asked.

Crash

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join