It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution has begun - What side are you on?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
An event takes place that lets you know for sure, no shadow of a doubt doubt, that revolution (Armed conflict) has begun in America.

Which side do you support?

Rebel forces (Insurgency) or Established government (Same ole same ole)?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I choose which ever side operates in Love only. I choose the side that is safe, and inclusive, not exclusive and violent.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

I choose the side that is safe, and inclusive, not exclusive and violent.

Well that will be the same ole same ole.

You will remain safe if you just do as they say.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Define the cause/principles of the insurgency, and how they exercise 'armed conflict?'

As things stand now, I believe in what America stands for, and that is everything the founders said via the constitution, declaration of independence the federalist papers and other writings of theirs.

I also believe that many of the political figures, certain federal organizations and other ngo's are 100% treasonous to the nation and those ideals set forth by the founders.

There are very few methods of execution for a 'rebel' group that I would support in principle at this point, and none that I would participate in.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm on the people's side! I'm on the underdog's side! I'm for liberty, freedom, and whoever is in support of our natural rights. Always and without question.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I choose which ever side operates in Love only. I choose the side that is safe, and inclusive, not exclusive and violent.

lol
I find that amusing since your avatar
has somebody in a cloak holding
a sabre.

I will be on the side that my God tells me
to be on after praying for his wisdom and
guidance.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i commit myself and family against tyranny of all forms and that is it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Maybe if we would start studying history, we would find the solution to the problem of government corruption and abuse. The French revolution, IMO, would be a good place to start. When the manipulation reaches unbearable limits, then people must overthrow the government. It's a form of free will that must be used when necessary. But for this to happen, unity is the first step to attain. But this unity is by no means easy to reach, especially if the government shuts down internet, phone lines, power grid, etc...
My dad always told me : Son, when there's a will, there a way! The will of "the people" must be present in order to succeed. If there's no will, it's all "downhill".

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I wouldn't be stating it on a forum. There's already plenty of reasons to monitor you, don't need any more red flags on your file.

I think in the end, it won't be a choice but a reaction.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I support progression and change. I don't believe in "stuck".

Governments and Powers In Charge - - are always changing. Its always been that way - - its always going to be that way.

I go with the New.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321

Define the cause/principles of the insurgency, and how they exercise 'armed conflict?'

Renewal

Men are free to live and believe as they will without overly undue interfereance.

Minimalist central government which enacts policies that benefit the majority of the people.

No excessive taxation.

No corporate influence in the capital.

The right to coin money based upon a shared belief in it's value.

BTW I appreciate your standoffishness given the current situation.

I'm positive that I'm a dead man walking.

The future weather we like it or not is world government. The best we can hope for at this point is to relocate to the rocky mountain region and hold out as an independant state.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'll be on the side of that which is more purely American... show me a bona fide insurgency vs. whatever PTB are in control and I'll let you know what side that is... because we sure as hell aren't there yet.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Reading this is really rather frightening. If I don't shoot at the establishment does that mean I'm with them? Just how the hell do you think you're going to decide which "side" someone is on?

Furthermore, people don't even care enough to vote for the right people, accept lie after lie, think this all is inevitable and out of their control, allow this government to do as they please, and you think they're going to pick up guns and shot at the "establishment?"

Can you not find better and creative ways to take back our country? A financial overthrow? A public referendum? Mass protests?

Sheesh, I'm beginning some people are just itching for a reason to use all these guns they love so much. And I'm a gun owner.

link   
I'm on the side of the non violent.. that automatically excludes the government ... i could start stating exact cases but, damn, that would take forever !

Really government only knows how to act violently.. they either are hurting people or taking freedom from people.

this revolution can be won non violently..

Its quite easy.. it just has to be well organized.. and thanks to the internet, phones etc..thats far easier than in 1776.. here is how

First off they have to piss off most Americans.. there getting there...

Then you educate everyone on fiat money and how it controls everything..

everyone at the same time dumps the dollar and switches to barter or a commodity based non fiat currency system.. this includes business, they cant accept fiat dollars either.

This would kill the dollar.. it would also not allow government paid workers to buy anything.. since they would be paid in FRNs.

its simple as hell, but hard as hell, since so many people just don't have a clue.

Why do you thing government is in control of the education system??

For instance I have a coworker that doesn't even comprehend what inflation is.. she went to collage etc.. very nice person... but hasn't got a fricken clue.. she just thinks everything just gets more expensive all the time and people just get wage increases all the time .. for no particular reason..

Has no idea that our currency is nothing more than paper.. based purely on faith in said paper..

link   
It will be like 1776 all over again. There will be a large part of the people who will remain loyal to the system that's in place now. These loyalists have become accustomed to a govt that protects them from the boogie man, that suckles them on the govt teat, that tells them what's right and wrong, that affords them to become what they have become. These loyalists may be the rich, the ever vanishing middle class or the poor. These loyalists may be your neighbor, your boss, your co-worker, your brother, your father, your mother, your children. The loyalists will be under great pressure from the govt to turn in or rat out any insurgents that they know. To tell the location of insurgent meetings, rallying points, arms caches, campgrounds.
Remember when the Revolution began and ended there were many that remained loyal to the establishment. Remember in war anyone who isn't on your side is a potential threat. In war if you are not prepared to do WHATEVER it takes to win, you stand a great chance of losing.
I for one will do what I can to return govt of the United States of America to what the Constitution states that it is allowed.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm going to be on the side trying to keep my ass from being fryied extra well done.
I want to work for FEMA and hand out checks, I want to be a fried, died, layed to the side American, with a check.
The Alien Gods are coming, better get right, be ready for some really strange sex.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

That someone doesn't agree with violent revolution means they are with the establishment? Good luck with your revolution with an attitude like that and like the one shown by the poster above. You'll be quashed in a heartbeat. Violent revolution is not the way. A good start might be to start working on the divisiveness we'll all allowed to infect our country and start listening to each other and working together first. Only then can you have your little revolution.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I will be on the side that gives me the best price on Twinkies!
No seriously I will be on the Americans side.
And any non American is fair game as long as they are on this soil.
I gots love for the canucks, and will accept Mexico too they got the Tequila and foodstuffs.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Furthermore, people don't even care enough to vote for the right people, accept lie after lie ...

I think part of the problem that we made as a country was to give everyone the right to vote. The right to vote should be based upon service to country, intelligence testing and land ownership only. Nothing more, nothing less.

Can you not find better and creative ways to take back our country? A financial overthrow? A public referendum? Mass protests?

Mass protests, public referendum? You gotta be kidding me.

What is your problem with armed conflict to overthrow a totally disfunctional and corrupt system?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join