It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice president announces Gulf food safety plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"Bottom line is, we want to get fishermen back out on the water as soon as possible after the oil has been removed."

www.cnn.com...

OK -- how about someone first stopping the oil from flowing into the gulf? Then, after that -- if it happens -- how soon will it take to remove all the oil and determine the food is safe to eat?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If they hadn't used so much dispersant, the oil would have gone to the top making that a little easier. I think I will be waiting a long time before eating anything that comes out of anywhere near there.

They were talking on some news show today about how much the seafood costs from the gulf. So you have a bunch of people eating that possibly poisoned stuff from there, and paying tons more

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I've already decided not to eat seafood for a full year minimum. I'm going to be purchasing a couple of bottles of pharmaceutical grade fish oil from Norway soon to get me by.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

This is yet another reason to go raw vegan. It may take years and years to understand the dangers that injesting the chemicals and other junk that is now in the food supply. I seriously doubt that testing is even being done on the chemicals in the food supply. Visual inspections only most likely. We haven't heard the last of this event, even through it's now disappeared from the MSM.

top topics

join