It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Top Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hello:

I wanted to access the Really Top Secret Board. It stated that it required 3,500 points. Does this mean for one time or does it mean since I already have 3900 that I can access anytime?

Thanks?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just go to your member center, then to ATS store and you will be able to buy permenant access to the ol' RATS. Don't get your hopes up to high, there are only a few groundbreaking discoverys in there. Oh and alot of 'top secret' member bitching hehehe.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I agree with earthtone to a degree. IMO, RATS is worth the points. BTW, access is "permanent", as earthtone said.
Sanc'.

[edit on 14-6-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I spell permanent right sometimes Sanctum hehehe. RATS is worth it when things come up definately. It's good to be kept in the know about things.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You have to stay on RATS to get much. In the short term it might seem boring but with patience its probably worth it.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I hope it is worth it. I am so damn close now, I can taste it. Less than 200 points to go! As soon as I get the 3500, you will see me in there

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
RATs is nothing special. It doesn't contain anything special, just a safe place which is free from search engines. But it does have some good threads now and again.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Can someone with a zillion points maybe donate 3500 to me?
I was doing quite well, untill I received 2 warnings for the same post...
Now I have to start all over again.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Can someone with a zillion points maybe donate 3500 to me?
I was doing quite well, untill I received 2 warnings for the same post...
Now I have to start all over again.

Thanks.

well if you got warned, it must be for a good reasons. Members cannot donate points

[Edited on 30-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
RATs is nothing special. It doesn't contain anything special, just a safe place which is free from search engines. But it does have some good threads now and again.

Why be free of search engines? What are you hiding? What's really there?

Seriously, what is so good about being a safe place which is free from search engines?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
They're hiding information on the next Top Secret Advanced Telepathic Point System...shhhhhh!
Oh! They know....I've just receieved a telepathic U2U - Bye sweet world

XL5

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Maybe its a ploy to drum up posts? Or maybe its a big fan club for silly things like peewee herman and the pink power ranger. It could also be where the ppl who know the truth look at our posts and make fun of us while they smoke it up with bubba the alien.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
78 more points to go. The final push is tonight, I hope!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You don't need hobgobs of points to smoke with bubba the alien...I try and spark it up with him on a regular basis
He's got that

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ok this post should do it. I was at 3497 before I posted this, so......see you on RATS!

new topics

top topics

join