It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Trooper Throwing Owner Off His Own Property

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Urban Dictionary: Uncle Tom
A black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own people.

New word: Uncle Doe
A Citizen, who will do or say anything to stay in good standing with the "Law" including betray his own people.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Yes, when i go over 10 miles an hour..i KNOW im breaking the law, I just hope I dont get caught..

His license was pulled from him..watch the last video a couple pages back..he explains it..and you know...I believe him more than the bloodsucking ticks that took everything from him..

Wow. You are a stubborn and fool-hearty individual. If I ever go to trial, I want you on my jury. As long as I give a good sob story, I'll be free!

He got his licensed revoked, for the following reasons.:

in 2002, Miami County informed Lambeth that Truck Wholesale must develop a plan to remove any trucks and debris from the public right of way, to maintain operations only within the property boundaries, and to ensure that oil would not run into a nearby water source

So, trucks and debris in public right of way, operations outside of property boundaries, and.. gasp... OIL IN THE WATER?? Really, you are defending THAT?

The county also issued an order requiring Lambeth to comply with the state junk yard law and create a safe path onto the property for emergency vehicles. Truck Wholesale was also ordered to develop a landscape plan and to create a structure to hide the company’s operation from public view.

I'll just leave the above alone. I'm sure you hate emergency vehicles and love driving by junkyards...

herald-online.com...

AND... like I said before, instead of trying to get his license back he lived in court for 10 years trying to get everything just erased... well, let's hear it from the KDOT:

“Mr. Lambeth has rejected numerous efforts of both KDOT ad Miami County to resolve the issues amicably,” said KDOT Deputy Secretary for Finance and Administration Joe Erskine. “He was provided a list of reasonable conditions to meet in order to maintain his operation but chose to summarily reject each and every one. The state has no other choice than to compel him to comply with the law.”

Lambeth decided to take the matter to court ... Despite his efforts, the courts have rejected ALL of Lambeth’s appeals, and now KDOT is getting physical.

... how about all of the other pollutants that he was letting drain from his property to nearby water sources, including drinking sources?

yosemite.epa.gov...!OpenDocument

For ANOTHER court order (obviously, the cop in the video was GROSSLY UNDERSTATING that Lambeth has "seen the court order" when he's seemingly been getting them non-stop for nearly 10 years!. With all of the news articles covering this crap, it seems like everyone in the city knew about this jerk.

The order, filed today in Kansas City, Kan., relates to the operations at Truck Wholesale, 22640 Pleasant Valley Road, situated on a 20-acre site along Interstate 35 in Wellsville.

The order requires KDOT and the Lambeths to take the following series of actions:

Immediately develop and implement a plan to prevent discharges of oil and other pollutants into Rock Creek.

Identify all solid and hazardous wastes currently being generated at the facility.

Restrict access to areas where oil, solid and hazardous wastes have been disposed.

Obtain a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit from the State of Kansas.

Develop a plan to determine where hazardous wastes have been disposed at the facility, including an investigation to determine the extent of off-site migration of waste.

Clean up the property and any surrounding areas that may be contaminated.

Oh, and how does this sound to you?

he order notes that on at least four occasions between March 10, 2009, and July 24, 2009, EPA representatives visited the site to investigate reports of releases of diesel fuel, antifreeze, oils, battery wastes and other hazardous wastes on the property, and discharges of polluted stormwater from the site into nearby drainage ditches and Rock Creek. On at least three occasions during that time, the order says, EPA or the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) directed KDOT and its contractor to take specific actions to contain the wastes and keep them from moving off the property.

But on a September 22, 2009, return visit, EPA representatives witnessed scrap metal, tires, wheels, truck parts, used oil and fuel filters, and dismantled batteries still littering the site or in drainage ditches, as well as oily sheens in puddles, and stormwater discharging from the site into ditches flowing into Rock Creek. EPA believes that soil and stormwater runoff from the property may be contaminated with various hazardous materials.

YOUR HERO....

So, I must assume that you forgive BP because of their little SOB story, huh?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Urban Dictionary: Uncle Tom
A black man who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own people.

New word: Uncle Doe
A Citizen, who will do or say anything to stay in good standing with the "Law" including betray his own people.

This guy had 7 years to comply with environmental safety and health issues, among the others. He has PLENTY of time to keep his business.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You are absolutely right..it was the senators fault..the cop is just a pawn..and for the record..im not a cop hater..just the idiot ones

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This cop is not an idiot. Stop slandering him without know that part of the story. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

LOL...I like your style..you dont give up either..

Did you watch the last video? Really..he was filming what the government was doing..leaving oil and antifreeze everywhere, as they destroyed what he built up in 34 years..he also stated not ONCE in 34 years did they violate that order for leaving oil around..

He also showed what they considered a public throughfair..which was a deadend dirt road..at the END of his property..I suppose he had his reasons for fighting in court..presumably because he felt he did nothing wrong, and I really dont see where he did, as well.

He also said that the senator has had it out for him for years..I dunno..but I just feel something fishy here and this man "feels" legit to me..

Now..next time you get in trouble..just give me a call...LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
This cop is not an idiot. Stop slandering him without know that part of the story. Seriously.

What the hell are you talking about!!!
I said..I dont hate cops, just idiot ones..I didnt name Officer Bees.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This "poor" guy who had all his stuff "Stolen" from him for not paying his taxes and for polluting with hazardous materials. What is the world coming to?

Are you people for real? I swear sometimes the hatred for LEO's is so intense that all reason and critical thinking just goes out the window. This thread is like the twilight zone.

Don't get me wrong, I laughed at the cop as he fumbled, but this isn't the big woopla it is being made out to be. This guy is just good at getting ya'll to feel sorry for him =)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

I dont know if this is the man's property or not..

But in the thread title you state that it is his own property

which is it?

PEACE,
RK

Sighs...its the title of the video..and if you read the past few pages, you'll know..

Sorry, I just wanted you to clarify which of the your 2 conflicting statements was correct before I invested valuable time in reading through 7 pages of the thread.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Yes..go back up ^ to the post by Ezappa, he found the full videos..and the guy with the camera is his son.
And he IS the owner!

Watchdog,
i know there is a link on page 8 to what Ezappa provided us with.

pleasentries,
ET

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

LOL that video made me spit my drink up all over myself! That was awesome!

"I ain't leaving"

"you're not leaving?"

"I ain't leaving"

"sir, i'm asking you"

"I ain't leaving"

"you're telling you're not leaving?"

"no, I ain't leaving"

priceless video, man I hope this guy was in the right!

yep yep. think about some of the possible translations...

cop: "who are you?"
man: "who do you think i am?"
cop: " do you have id?"
man: "maybe"
cop: "may i see it?"
man: "depends on who you are looking for."
cop: "let me see your id and i'll let you know who i'm looking for."
man: "i think i might have some id on me."
cop: "who are you? what is your name?"
man: "who are you looking for?"
cop: "go away"
man "no"
man: "no"
man: "are you getting this on tape? don't stop recording"

i still havn't read through the entire thread, but was skimmimg over the posts....

this particular post points out something that should be obvious to fellow ATSers ....

these are allegedly two grown men. (three counting the camera man)

I can recall conversations from my elementary school years in recess that were more intellectually stimulating than the dialogue these three share

if the cops in the area this video was made can be this (*allegedly) ignorant of the laws, then what are the prison guards capable of?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
This thread is like the twilight zone.

sputniksteve,
in some respects you may be right....

the entire ATS site is almost a kin to the twilight zone. certainly a lot of science fiction ....
www.youtube.com...

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.
—Rod Serling

LAWS are formed by the pit of mens' fears and allegedly epitomize the summit of his knowledge.

sputniksteve,
in some respects you may be right...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Wow.

I don't know which quote I like better, "Yeah I know who you are... Show me your ID and I'll tell you who you are"

Or "Don't put the camera down, he ain't your boss" followed by the cop's dumbstruck look...

And these thugs wonder why the public's hatred is growing.

Is there more video/info to go with this?
Don't worry bro they get what they deserve at the end. Did you hear about the two CHP in SoCal? XD

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I read about this awhile back.Yes all that land is his even the dirt road he built.What it is all about is he got passed by the interstate highway.They thought he close or abandon the property like so many others you see along any new highway but he fought back.They won't let him access to the highway even if the dirt road been there since the beginning.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyspire
I read about this awhile back.Yes all that land is his even the dirt road he built.What it is all about is he got passed by the interstate highway.They thought he close or abandon the property like so many others you see along any new highway but he fought back.They won't let him access to the highway even if the dirt road been there since the beginning.

Thank you for coming on and sharing that..it helps to hear that Mr Lambert is in the right..

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
People wake up;
We are at war with the "governmental" tyrants and the scum cops are their front line. The COPS are the foot soldiers of the PTB and thus the ENEMY, OUR ENEMY, as hard as that may be for some of you to accept.
No different from the French resistance when they were at war with french cops trained and run by the Nazis.
Wake up and FACE it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Idk...this just goes to show that "laws" are nothing, but a seperate language. If you know how to speak it, they can't put hands on you. Let me tell you I'm getting quite fluent in their lingo, I deal with them all the time in Vegas and they're pretty ruthless here...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkingSleipner
reply to post by earthdude

You two can take your jack boots and walk yourselves out of this thread, you contribute nothing to the topic and blindly accept this mans fate without any questioning. You obviously don't see the unethical and morally reprehensible actions by the state governor and legislature that has occurred to denounce this hard working man. You blindly accept the laws passed without questioning the effect they may have and simpl focus on how guilty the man is and how he should be shuned.

What use are you to the topic, other then to make post after post berating a victim?

You and society are the victim of the old man. Don't tell me to walk off when I am trying to help you. We have laws that we made. You can't pick and choose them just because the old man seemed nice. I have pain all day from the boots of the police that crushed my back but I defend the law in this case. I passed the laws because they are just. Your hatred has blinded you to common sense.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorwork
People wake up;
We are at war with .....
Wake up and FACE it.

it:

it
it
it
it
it

ET

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I am not hiding facts nor do I impose my will upon you through force more irritated by those who claim there are not enough facts to decide yet come to conclusions on the issue anyway. In this since I didn't put words in your mouth you said it yourself. You stated there are not enough facts to make a decision. I may not agree with that though i have read the posts and information available it seems you just wish to pick and choose what you would like to hear. Read what has been said on the legislature and tell me they were not malicious in there passing laws to make something illegal which was once legal.

~oh and by the by don't call me a cop hater I'm anything but, i never mentioned law enforcement once in any of my posts. so before who go wiping the hypocritical paintbrush, you may wish to refrain from claiming people are putting words in your mouth and using broad generalizations while you do the same to me

In every post I made on this thread i have focused on where the problem lies and that is with the legislature the governor and her bureaucrat buddies, passing unethical and immoral laws to fund their own personal agendas. While harming small business owners in the process.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by LurkingSleipner]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join