It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The implosion of "JOSE ESCAMILLA": THE UFO HOAXER

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

so true, and these are the same folks who think they will someday achieve higher civilization status!

personal attack threads are pathetic.... Thats what the government is good at doing and it causes cancer within all of ufology...

edit on 27-10-2010 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Just to play the Devil's advocate for a moment....it's very easy to see another side of this. Maybe his sponsors were FORCED to bail on him, which left him no choice but to cover the tab. Blackmail is a very real thing, and if the government didn't want certain things out, they'd find a way of making it happen. If someone wanted to discredit him, they're doing a very good job at it.

Secondly, the man is human, not a politician. Is he not allowed to be angry that his colleagues (Greer and others) didn't give him credit where credit was due? I think that would chap my hide as well. And personally, arrogance is a huge pet peave of mine, so I can relate to meeting someone whom you may have admired or wanted to collaborate with, only to be treated like a nobody.

Honestly, I saw nothing in your post that proves he has been foiled. And no, I'm not a fan of his, (or hater, for that matter - I'm neutral), nor have I seen any of his latest videos.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ..bolding mine...

Jess, that ain't how it works. YOU respond with specifics.

His 'rods' have been totally debunked. His "huge alien bending over a spaceship" has been totally debunked. His association with John Lenard Walson/Simon Anderson/Gridkeeper/Santiago Ytturia Garza and the entire 'F.A.S.T' debacle is probably one of the most tangled & ridiculous epsiodes in hoax history. Even Jose will agree with the last two.

His lack of understanding of science and photography, complete lack of proper investigation, and blatant attempts to spam his sites and dvds is legend..

So, over to you.

You post a section of his video you found compelling, and why, in your own words. I'm sure he has said some 'correct' stuff, but what exactly has he said that is worthy of posting here.. and .. right? You tell us.

Then I'll be happy to address it, and I'm sure others will pipe in.. I'll be delighted to discover if he has said something truly interesting, just a bit of a shame it is embedded in manure..

As it is, your post is just handwaving. You've completely avoided telling us what you think is worth investigating or thinking about, and indeed that's the sort of thing Jose does via sockpuppets, when he sees nobody is paying attention to him. I'm not suggesting you are him, but may I suggest *you* be a little more specific.

Well, that's the thing. I'm still skeptical about ET.. and if any of this video rings true, I might start believing. I was hoping others had seen this video, and would be able to tell me if there's anything in it worthwhile, and not just a tabloid.

I am not familiar with the huge alien, or the FAST debacle. The rods part of the video was a little sketchy.. even though I don't really believe that all of the rods actually turn out to be bugs. I think if you were able to slow down the footage of said 'rods', it could contain orb-like objects, which is still a ufo, to me anyways.

A few things that intrigued me; They have footage of space, where they're sending a satellite out on a 12mi long tether. When they get it in place, 30-40 invisible/IR only ufos travel swarm in different directions, maneuver around & even do 180 degree turns. The people talking on the radio acknowledge these things. In another clip, an apollo astronaut refers to the 'bogeys' as "we've got a santa claus up here..'

I don't follow people blindly, is why I am asking. (works either way). I shouldn't have to defend his work though, to people claiming hoax. I don't stand behind it. But since Jose was discredit years ago it seems.. No one has seen this production.. so I guess I'm wasting my time asking.

If I can find specific clips of things I liked, I'll post them. Thanks.
edit on 27-10-2010 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Well, that's the thing. I'm still skeptical about ET.. and if any of this video rings true, I might start believing. I was hoping others had seen this video, and would be able to tell me if there's anything in it worthwhile, and not just a tabloid.

I think you will find plenty of folk have seen it. Whteher they bother to respond to *another* repeat of debunking it is another matter.

I am not familiar with the huge alien, or the FAST debacle.

The 'huge alien' is covered in the BAUT link I have provided several times.
Google "John Lenard Walson hoax" if you want to see what F.A.S.T. was about. In brief terms, a person with a telescope made claims about things he was seeing, using an 'amazing' hi-tech method. He refused to elaborate (despite promising to do so), and his images were shown to be deliberately manipulated earth bound objects and in one case, he stole someone else's astrophotography image and claimed it was his own. Escamilla was taken in by all this, and claims to have lost a lot of money in the process. Scammers being scammed - how ironic.

The rods part of the video was a little sketchy.. even though I don't really believe that all of the rods actually turn out to be bugs. I think if you were able to slow down the footage of said 'rods', it could contain orb-like objects, which is still a ufo, to me anyways.

Do a bit more research on this topic, and note how despite Escamilla's promises to 'prove' his theory by supplying proven high speed imagery, he ran away from it. Others have provided that high speed footage resolving the objects into bugs and birds.

A few things that intrigued me; They have footage of space, where they're sending a satellite out on a 12mi long tether. When they get it in place, 30-40 invisible/IR only ufos travel swarm in different directions, maneuver around & even do 180 degree turns.

(IR only - does he really claim that??) Again this is covered in endless detail elsewhere:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't follow people blindly, is why I am asking. (works either way).

Well, it seems you haven't dug too deeply here..! Which is what the escamilla's and maussan's of the world rely on.

No one has seen this production.. so I guess I'm wasting my time asking.

You be the judge... It doesn't hurt to ask, but it's better if you do a bit of research *before* asking.

If I can find specific clips of things I liked, I'll post them.

PLEASE spend some time investigating the topics first. Try it, you may find it quite enlightening, and you may also save ATS from having topics endlessly repeated.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

(IR only - does he really claim that??) Again this is covered in endless detail elsewhere:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just needed some proof of something debunked that I thought was real, and you have done this. Thanks for your time. I won't waste anymore of mine.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Totally agree with you.
ATS seem to let the same crew insult whoever they want.
I mean look at the name of the guy who opened this thread.
He`s stole it from the woman who he and the other sad ones have totally crucified here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Totally agree with you.
ATS seem to let the same crew insult whoever they want.
I mean look at the name of the guy who opened this thread.
He`s stole it from the woman who he and the other sad ones have totally crucified here on ATS.

HOW ABOUT YOU STICK TO THE TOPIC and drop the ad hominem? You're not exactly traveling the high road there.

Feel free to be SPECIFIC about what FACTS you disagree with.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

We were in a conference call with Jose Escamilla this weekend. This is the Real Jose Escamilla foul language, threats etc.

I posted it on my Mike Bara Parody Thread follow the link to listen to the recording.

mikebaras.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join