It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The implosion of "JOSE ESCAMILLA": THE UFO HOAXER

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
WOW Escamilla sent me some more threats last night and now he has a bounty out on youtube user supersoilent because of his video poking fun at his "Jose sees Little People video" after it was posted last night. Thing is this is an older video from last year and now Jose has issue with it after he was exposed for being a fraud in a ATS thread. He thinks every channel on YT is the same person. Sound familiar?

supersoilent seems in good spirits after the these threats

[edit on 22-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

yet if he charged for his movies you would be crucifying him for that as well. LOL it is funny to me that people will believe anybody with the title scientist than somebody like Escamilla who at least tried to think out of the box. Human race is so messed up I don't know how we are still here. It is also like people believe Al Gore and his 'global warming' and say it is correct and later it was found out to be a hoax. Yet still companies like NASA say it is still real.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Huh? Talin' about Jose' Escamilla?? He DOES (try) to get people to buy is "movies"!

...yet if he charged for his movies you would be crucifying him for that as well.

I'd bet he's ticked off that his stuff is out thre for free, though...

BTW...no, "global warming" has not been "proven" to be a hoax! Where did THAT come from???

It IS still under discussion, of course....and there may be a naturally-occuring cyclical reason...but, our activites, and the increase in carbon emissions, and the over-all OBSERVABLE and measured rise in dissolved CO2 in the atmosphere? Real, and happening.

The real debate is whether we're close to a "tipping point", or not.

Gee... have been several news articles, of late, talking about climate changes, and how THIS summer (northern hemisphere) has been record-breaking, and predictions of more to come, in future....

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
some changes are great

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I am appalled at how many people here have taken the position to claim Jose Escamilla is not only a hoaxer, but that he is being condemed for charging people to watch his films.

Those of you here claiming foul, are probably the types that go to the grocery store and steal things rather than paying for them because you feel, you have the right to be given things for free, while everyone else should pay for the same things you steal.

Do you have any clue what it costs Mr. Escamilla to make these films? Do you have any idea the amount of money it takes to promote a film? No I don't think you do. Why? Because you are thinking you should get a free ride in life by stealing things for free. No sweat off your backs because you don't know what it takes to be real.

It is easy to accuse him of being "in it for the money" yet you go to blockbuster and "pay" for every movie you rent. So what is the difference? One way or the other, you pay for the goods. At the very least Mr. Escamilla has spent out of his pocket $280,000.00 to make Moon Rising. Yet you cry about why he is charging a rental price to get to see his film, after is was made available for free for one year, you people still accuse him of being in it for the money. What is wrong with you people? Why are you hating this man like this?

Why not go after all the other UFO filmmakers charging you for their films and not making them available for free? Why are you focusing on Mr. Escamilla? The way I look at it, you are probably paid CIA, NSA, Government lackies doing a dis-service by attacking this man's credability. I saw his first film Remake where he shows how people have been character assassinated in order to mess up their credability.

Mr. Jose Escamilla is my idol. I am a true fan of his and I speak in his defence. ATS banned him deliberately so he would have no voice here. He showed me what happened. Springer was involved in getting him banned, and lied to ATS members. I am speaking in his behalf here and feel he should be allowed to come back and answer his accusers. Springer, if you have any sense what-so-ever, Mr. Escamilla told me to tell you that your numbers would be huge the day he comes back. Plus you need to come clean on how you lied about his being banned. It was not because of hoaxing. You banned him because he told you the truth that there was one person signed up as two different people harassing him. You knew this and lied to the members.

That's all I was told to say to you. He told me I may be banned for presenting this. If so, then so be it, I am making screen shots of this for his evidence of how ATS lies to members. Raven1898

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Raven1898

That's right Mr. Jose Escamilla. I can see that you made a fake account.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Raven1898.....

At the very least Mr. Escamilla has spent out of his pocket $280,000.00 to make Moon Rising.

That's awful.....I feel very sorry for him.

Does he know he could have bought one of these instead?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec667e53bab3.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA
did i not see a video of his on the g------- federation site? if the rest is true, ahem, shame shame. in no way is all that is sacred a joke. especially at this time... there ought be a martial law for any hoaxters. i shall keep my eyes peeled...thanx for the heads up!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

OMG!!!!

I know...this is out of bounds, but DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN!!!!!!

That is a sweet, sweet ride!!

"I want one!"

(Have a soft spot, for Ferraris. AND Corvettes. (Had a convertible/ragtop, red 2000 Corvette....)

To afford a FERRARI?? Well, my laptop is a 'Ferrari'....only in name, though.

(ACER...."Ferrari 3400') Stupid...yeah, I know.....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Apart from the Rods, there are reams of other examples of Escamilla's modus operandi.

Here's a thread at BAUT that is essential (but lengthy) reading for Escamilla 'fans':
www.bautforum.com...

In it. he presents his 'case' against an imaging expert who he hired, but who basically told him that his theory - about a very blurry lunar image that Escamilla claimed was actually a huge humanoid alien bending over his spacecraft (
) - was based on nothing but a vibrant imagination and very poor (and biased) use of post-processing techniques. In that thread, many learned folk (inc. my dear self..) explained to Escamilla why his techniques were flawed, and why his imaging expert was exactly correct.

Escamilla was a little unhappy with that, and he also imploded there. But rather than get banned, or engage in proper debate, he RAN FOR IT. He posted a couple of vitriolic, obscene pages on his website about various BAUT contributors (again, inc. me..). Those pages (I don't know if they are still up), were quite a sad reflection of a tortured, angry, delusional soul - hiding under a rock, as hoaxers tend to do.

What makes this even more ironic, and frankly, ridiculous - is that Escamilla himself WITHDREW the claim about the huge alien, and admitted it was incorrect....
Here are his own words:

.. I have to admit, I should NEVER have said there "appears to be a giant humanoid"..

Anyway, like the OP, I have watched this spineless hoaxing money-grabbing mongrel over the years, and he deserves all the criticism he gets. And attracts the type of people he deserves, as well. Google his name along with Gridkeeper, John Lenard Walson, Simon Anderson, Santiago Ytturia Garza... (and that's just the start...)

It's quite (deliciously) ironic - hoaxers lying, cheating and hoaxing each other, all scrambling to make a dollar and rip off the gullible as well as each other. And throwing obscenities and (impotent) legal threats left, right and centre, all the while helping to shred the credibility of those who like to actually apply a bit of common sense, real science, and real knowledge of the topics concerned. The damage that these lowlives cause is immeasurable.

So... enjoy, Escamilla.

PS - did you know, Escamilla fans, that Santiago Yturria Garza (friend of Jaime Maussan) has claimed to be the original 'rod discoverer'? Oh, if only he posted here on ATS - then he could tell us all about it, and his former relationship with Escamilla.........

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ.....

That discussion is very interesting.

He's a shocker!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ
Apart from the Rods, there are reams of other examples of Escamilla's modus operandi.

Here's a thread at BAUT that is essential (but lengthy) reading for Escamilla 'fans':
www.bautforum.com...

In it. he presents his 'case' against an imaging expert who he hired, but who basically told him that his theory - about a very blurry lunar image that Escamilla claimed was actually a huge humanoid alien bending over his spacecraft (
) - was based on nothing but a vibrant imagination and very poor (and biased) use of post-processing techniques. In that thread, many learned folk (inc. my dear self..) explained to Escamilla why his techniques were flawed, and why his imaging expert was exactly correct.

Escamilla was a little unhappy with that, and he also imploded there. But rather than get banned, or engage in proper debate, he RAN FOR IT. He posted a couple of vitriolic, obscene pages on his website about various BAUT contributors (again, inc. me..). Those pages (I don't know if they are still up), were quite a sad reflection of a tortured, angry, delusional soul - hiding under a rock, as hoaxers tend to do.

What makes this even more ironic, and frankly, ridiculous - is that Escamilla himself WITHDREW the claim about the huge alien, and admitted it was incorrect....
Here are his own words:

.. I have to admit, I should NEVER have said there "appears to be a giant humanoid"..

Anyway, like the OP, I have watched this spineless hoaxing money-grabbing mongrel over the years, and he deserves all the criticism he gets. And attracts the type of people he deserves, as well. Google his name along with Gridkeeper, John Lenard Walson, Simon Anderson, Santiago Ytturia Garza... (and that's just the start...)

It's quite (deliciously) ironic - hoaxers lying, cheating and hoaxing each other, all scrambling to make a dollar and rip off the gullible as well as each other. And throwing obscenities and (impotent) legal threats left, right and centre, all the while helping to shred the credibility of those who like to actually apply a bit of common sense, real science, and real knowledge of the topics concerned. The damage that these lowlives cause is immeasurable.

So... enjoy, Escamilla.

PS - did you know, Escamilla fans, that Santiago Yturria Garza (friend of Jaime Maussan) has claimed to be the original 'rod discoverer'? Oh, if only he posted here on ATS - then he could tell us all about it, and his former relationship with Escamilla.........

Thanks for posting www.bautforum.com...

This was by far the best few hrs I have spent reading this year. I messaged Supersoylent over on Youtube and he had been reading as well.

It is amazing to read what it wrote on its website after this clash of a Titan and a Hoaxer

tblnfilms.com...

There is no doubt in my mind that said Hoaxer is a cretin of the first order, and does not understand or is willful of facts and does not possess an ounce of humility in his body.

I mirrored UFOhoaxexpose YouTube video and added a touch of SoylentDoom to it
Enjoy.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So I recently came across Jose Escamilla's movies I've seen on YouTube. I was wondering if anyone can provide specifics about what he's hoaxed? The reason I'm asking is I was fairly impressed with what I've seen thus far. The quality of his presentation does not denote a hoaxer since it relies on others' testimony and documentation. I noted the moon claims of lights seemed rather extraordinary.

Can someone please specifically document the alleged hoaxes of this film maker? What has confirmed them as hoaxes? The other thing about claiming he is just out to make money, film making is about money period. Alex Jones at InfoWars.com has similar complaints wielded about him trying to subsidize his films. Films cost money to make and people need to recoup their investment. I don't think it's fair to anyone to accuse them of being out for the money only. It's just not a legitimate argument since everything involves money unless you believe in bartering.

I remember a while back they claimed Hoagland's Face on Mars was disclosed as a hoax and he did it all for the money as a sell out. Yet he's still going strong today.

I'm considering purchasing a few of the DVD's. I was impressed with what I saw on YouTube. Thank you for your time.
edit on 16-10-2010 by brainchannels because: typos

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I just love how the RODS turned out to be BUGS!

What a Piece of work.

Such drivel that comes from this guy

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

At the very least Mr. Escamilla has spent out of his pocket $280,000.00 to make Moon Rising.

OVER A QUARTER MILLIONS DOLLARS FOR THAT JUNK PIECE OF MOVIE????

Man I could have spent 6 bucks on a six pack and made a better film in 5 minutes than Moon Rising. It was absolute bullcrap.

God 250 grand, I call BALONEY!

No way he spent that much. ON WHAT? Its the same stuff, the same images and the same story repeated.

Nothing worth 5 cents.

Needless to say he can't even get his NASA facts straight.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainchannels
So I recently came across Jose Escamilla's movies I've seen on YouTube. I was wondering if anyone can provide specifics about what he's hoaxed? The reason I'm asking is I was fairly impressed....

You were? I'd suggest a read of this thread on bautforum:
www.bautforum.com...

Then go take a look at Escamilla's cowardly (but hilarious) responses here on his website:
tblnfilms.com...
tblnfilms.com...
Can you imagine the sort of person that would post that sort of immature tripe? Yes, Jose is quite the grown-up.. BTW, I'm one of the "snapperheads".

Essentially, Escamilla was shown to be misrepresenting and falsifying data, apart from blatantly spamming his artistic but garbage filled dvds. He then ran away to the safety of his website where he could post all his vitriole without being bothered by responses. He has been (rightly) banned at numerous forums (including here), but is NOT banned at Baut - he has chosen not to return there for very obvious reasons. He uses sockpuppets continuously and has even threatened people who have challenged his claims.

Lowlife scum of the worst kind. Don't encourage him.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't get it. I found "UFO - For Your Eyes Only" to be very informative and was mostly based on eye witness accounts & old footage.

I kind of rolled my eyes at the Rods & Moon thing.. but what else from that film would you consider a hoax? Is it enough to discredit everything he has done?

From the links posted here about him.. I see that you guys are mostly basing your hoax theory on his reaction to skeptics. Do you have any photos that he hoaxed? Are the videos edited?

Is it possible that we could "take the film for what it's worth" and focus on the facts/footage & not so much on the opinion of the creator of the film? Or are the facts skewed, and interviews altered/distorted? You guys are being very specific.

Please respond if you have some specifics, or if you think you have helpful insight. Personally I don't think it's wrong for someone to 'cash in' on something they spent a ton of money on.. unless it's deceptive of course.
edit on 26-10-2010 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
I don't get it. I found "UFO - For Your Eyes Only" to be very informative and was mostly based on eye witness accounts & old footage.

I kind of rolled my eyes at the Rods & Moon thing.. but what else from that film would you consider a hoax? Is it enough to discredit everything he has done?

From the links posted here about him.. I see that you guys are mostly basing your hoax theory on his reaction to skeptics. Do you have any photos that he hoaxed? Are the videos edited?

Is it possible that we could "take the film for what it's worth" and focus on the facts/footage & not so much on the opinion of the creator of the film? Or are the facts skewed, and interviews altered/distorted? You guys are being very specific.

Please respond if you have some specifics, or if you think you have helpful insight. Personally I don't think it's wrong for someone to 'cash in' on something they spent a ton of money on.. unless it's deceptive of course.
..bolding mine...

Jess, that ain't how it works. YOU respond with specifics.

His 'rods' have been totally debunked. His "huge alien bending over a spaceship" has been totally debunked. His association with John Lenard Walson/Simon Anderson/Gridkeeper/Santiago Ytturia Garza and the entire 'F.A.S.T' debacle is probably one of the most tangled & ridiculous epsiodes in hoax history. Even Jose will agree with the last two.

His lack of understanding of science and photography, complete lack of proper investigation, and blatant attempts to spam his sites and dvds is legend..

So, over to you.

You post a section of his video you found compelling, and why, in your own words. I'm sure he has said some 'correct' stuff, but what exactly has he said that is worthy of posting here.. and .. right? You tell us.

Then I'll be happy to address it, and I'm sure others will pipe in.. I'll be delighted to discover if he has said something truly interesting, just a bit of a shame it is embedded in manure..

As it is, your post is just handwaving. You've completely avoided telling us what you think is worth investigating or thinking about, and indeed that's the sort of thing Jose does via sockpuppets, when he sees nobody is paying attention to him. I'm not suggesting you are him, but may I suggest *you* be a little more specific.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
axxaxaxaxaxaaxxa what a looser! people loose homes and dont have money to eat and he wants them to buy a 40 dollar dvd about aliens, like most people even care about aliens right now xaaxaxxaxaaxxa he needs to suffer more!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I'm surprised that a thread like this is being tolerated on ATS.

This is not a well thought out and constructive criticisim of his work. It seems to be simply a personal attack with abuse been thrown at this guy. Facebook and youtube are being used in this attack and now ATS.

Are the people on this site the type of people who would keeping kicking someone when they are on the ground.
Are the people on this site the type of people who would spit on a mans grave after he is dead.

The people contributing to this are bringing the whole site down with them. I have to wonder is it all young people supporting this? Immature and childish spring to mind.

Mods should not be permitting this to continue.

Shame.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join