It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catnap dream of God and demons watching over me while I sleep in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have posted my lucid dreams before on ATS. This one was more weird and in a relation with me partial awake, while I was asleep in my dream. I was on a couch watching T.V. Trying to close my eyes and fall asleep. I forgot the message God was trying to send me. But Later in the dream I felt something evil over me and I chose to act like I was sleeping. I felt the demon would attack me. :/ It was a weird dream. Most likely it doesn't mean anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Too bad you forgot the message! Hope it wasn't important

My only nightmares are from other worldly stuff like that. My thing is that I have to wake up, cause they tend to attack in my dreams. Paralysis, me not being able to make a sound, inner being ripped out of body......freaky stuff

When I wake up, totally fine, and usually don't want to go back to sleep. I have found the trick though, if I change the side I am sleeping on, I never go back to the same dream/nightmare.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

It probably wasn't. I was kind of missing being a Christian. :/ Maybe I was remembering the past as a Christian. Weird times.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I would pay attention to that dream. There's not much time left and there's no sitting on the fence when it comes to the Spiritual War. Either you're with Father and Christ or you're against them.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I would recommend asking God before you go to sleep what he was trying to tell you and if he could elaborate. Just talk out loud to him and see if you get anything. I had a thought that the enemy did not want you to remember and tried to steal your message. If you ask God and God responds then that might help you know God for your self and also let you know if missed an important message.

God isn't always as religion portrays him. Remember Jesus was killed by religious leaders because well frankly they thought they knew God but didn't recognize him when he was standing right in front of them.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by forevereternal]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

hmmm.. interesting.. I was about to close this thread, when I felt like I needed to ask you a question..

"what pulled you so far from God's love that you felt when you first looked at him? or was it all just fleeting thought and nothing more?" or was it truly something divine?"

To be a Christian, means to believe God, and his workings in your life will continue even in the face of adversity. God will give us Justice, in this life or the next.

Sometimes it takes laying on our face before the LORD and not asking anything but, only listening & responding in Thanksgiving to what he has already done.

(1Th 5:18) In everything be thankful, because this is God's will in Christ Jesus concerning you.

As for the dream,
your adversary the devil seeks to devour you but, is waiting to see what you'll be doing and possibly baiting you into a trap, which isn't very original, but really effective; that's why he does it so often. Thus is hovering over you to watch and see what actions you'll be taking and will response appropriately...

All of Heaven is waiting for the same thing, and is ready to rescue you if you're willing to step back in the arms of the Father again but, loves you so much to interfere with your will; when you're ready, he'll be there as always..

both are waiting, how will you choose?

Is God such a hard taskmaster that no matter what you do He'll never be satisfied? or will you choose your own way (will) and allow whatever comes your way as just life in it's grandeur, unknowingly it could be a trap set up by your old adversary?

top topics

join