It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Woman Crashes SUV While Escaping from a Vampire!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
[What she probably saw was a Goth dressed person and being a little tipsy, thought it was a vampire . I think she's either been watching too much twilight, or she's a candidate for the insane asylum.

I'm guessing that the Vampire story is bogus...(a hush falls over the thread) Heh.

There's sparse data, which tells me that the investigative agencies abandoned the story rather abruptly. If you looked at the vid, you could see that the SUV wasn't just driven off the road, it was rolled on its side.

My guess is that the lady wrecked her husband's SUV while negotiating the dirt road (a dangerous activity, as street-built vehicles skitter and shimmy all over those roads in the outback)... That's the true center of the story. She wadded up her hubby's shît, then tried to come up with a story to cover it.

Why she chose vampires? Got me. But hubby drove her home...probably hid the meds, as well.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 6/30/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Search Sarah palin in google. Very first picture. You might need safesearch off though.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by Senz20
Was the vampire sparkly, muscular, and gay? With herds of retarded chicks talking about it non stop?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Senz20]

there are days when i enjoy coming to ats far too much star for you and your avatar. what was this thread about again? oh yeah thats right vampires. some hallucinogenic substances cant be detected by police. i think it highly unlikely she actually saw a vampire.

I cant believe the mods removed my post. They dont know a good, honest joke once in a while?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join