It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Woman Crashes SUV While Escaping from a Vampire!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Colorado Woman Crashes SUV While Escaping from a Vampire!

Woman Says Vampire In Road Caused Crash

A Fruita woman who crashed her car into a canal Sunday night blamed a vampire for the accident. The woman was driving on a dirt road near Fruita about 11 p.m., when she said she spotted a vampire in the middle of the road and put her car in reverse. When troopers arrived, they found the woman's car in the canal but could not find the vampire. The unidentified woman was driven home by her husband.

Another version of this story mentions that there was no indication of drugs or alcohol involved. The only video of the crash scene appears to depict a mature and alert woman being treated in the back of an EMS ambulance.

Fuita Vampire Crash Video

Does anybody else have more in-depth data on this story? Does the woman have a history of mental instability? Or is she too credible?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think she was probably drunk, and told the cops this story to get out of a breathalizer or field sobriety test. It is one of the nuttier stories I have seen. People will say anything to get out of a ticket, and in this woman's case she said she saw a vampire. Maybe she could have said she saw a UFO or a Chupacabre? Or she could have called a cab or a friend to pick up before leaving the Gin Mill?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
I think she was probably drunk, and told the cops this story to get out of a breathalizer or field sobriety test.

Yet, another iteration of the story specifically mentions that troopers did not suspect drugs and/or alcohol in this case.

Fruita Woman Crashes Car Because of Vampire

The question that first comes to my mind is: HOW do you identify a person or creature as a vampire in the middle of a dirt road at 11 pm...?

Was it menacing her with long claws and fangs? Was it somebody in a Bela Lugosi costume? Was it wearing a name tag?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

totaly agree.the rack is un called for although i dont mind..that should be illegal..lmao now on subject I want to see a real vampire , im betting this chic has some mental issues because a vampire would not just do this and let her live to tell the tale

[edit on 29-6-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

Hilarious. That or maybe it was naked and screwing like True Blood =) But if anyone in this thread is "into" vampires and wants to read a good mature vampire series look up author Charlie Huston.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I gave him a star but forgot to read his post

link   

Originally posted by Senz20
Was the vampire sparkly, muscular, and gay? With herds of retarded chicks talking about it non stop?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Senz20]

there are days when i enjoy coming to ats far too much star for you and your avatar. what was this thread about again? oh yeah thats right vampires. some hallucinogenic substances cant be detected by police. i think it highly unlikely she actually saw a vampire.

link   
I see stories like this all the time — usually only a paragraph or two in length, totally open-ended, with no follow-up explanations — and I'm immediately reminded of that scene from Men In Black, when Agent K consults the "Hot Sheets"... Whenever he needed the most accurate and unadulterated data on paranormal phenomena, he turned to the Weekly World News.

I get the feeling that this is closer to the Truth than we'd like to believe.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 6/29/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

I must say i was into this tread until i saw Sarah and her twins just winking at me...

Thread derailed by the sight of those...

However, I think this woman might need to be checked for problems or she might be higher than a kite?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Exalted321]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I can solve this mystery for you.. because I have a 16 yr old that would probably get an A+ in stupid human tricks.

Its some dumb teenager in a costume who is getting his jollies by scaring the hell out of motorists. He ran off when she crashed because he isnt a vampire... but a chicken who knew he was in trouble with momma for more than borrowing her eyeliner.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Vampires eh?

Need a description from the women before we make any conclusions.

But most likely some random guy on the road.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Exalted321

Ha yeah, I noticed that too...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dixie70
I can solve this mystery for you.. because I have a 16 yr old that would probably get an A+ in stupid human tricks.

Its some dumb teenager in a costume who is getting his jollies by scaring the hell out of motorists. He ran off when she crashed because he isnt a vampire... but a chicken who knew he was in trouble with momma for more than borrowing her eyeliner.

Bingo! I figured right away it was some dumb kids prank that went bad.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20

I have *no* idea what you posted, but where the hell did you get that avatar??

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by Dixie70

Yep, I was thinking that exact same thing. We used to do wierd pranks all the time when I was a teen. Not with people in automobiles so much, but I could easily see someone being stupid enough to try something like that. I wonder what the speed limit was on that road and how fast she was going. It could be something more interesting and I`d like to hear more about anything else that is found out about this story. But I`m like 90% leaning toward that it was just some jackass... thats just an opinion derived from having very little information. And its even pretty difficult to say what information there could really be unless the vampire comes out and says hi or we find bite marks or somethin...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Wow... I received a U2U saying that a post of mine had been deleted... I followed the link, and it came back to this thread, and I started to protest, but then I saw Sarah Palin's juicy love melons again and it completely derailed my faculties... Um... What was the question?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

What she probably saw was a Goth dressed person and being a little tipsy, thought it was a vampire . I think she's either been watching too much twilight, or she's a candidate for the insane asylum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join