It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Meditation, Third Eyes, Chakra Clairification

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

Lucid dreaming rocks!

If you wish to lucid dream as you wish then a tip that was passed onto me and something that works for me is to remember to say 'I am dreaming' every-time you pass through a door.

Everyone walks through a door in their dream at some point and viola - 'I am dreaming' cue a huge smile

PS: Please remember the warnings about being grounded in regard to meditation, they were barely touched upon in the excitement and yet it is important!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Im 100% this was not lucid dreaming. I think it was the vibrational state when you start hearing sounds and stuff. But the funny thing is I was not even meditating, I was curled up in a ball on my side sleeping normaly resting my brain from all the meditation I have done so far lol

Can you explain this grounding a little bit more?? because What I experienced seemed to be only about 5 seconds to me. But after going back to sleep after that happened. it happened again!!!! This time It looked like I was looking at the closet door in my room with images presented on it. The first one was a forest with trees looking like in the Fall. Then that circle road in London i think? and the last one was some houses. but instead of hearing the wind sounds in my ears, this time it sounded more like drums going, dum-dum-dum-tskk,dum-dum-dum-tskk, and so on...I tried going back to sleep for the 3rd time to see if this would happen again, but I couldn't go back to sleep

[edit on 6-7-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There are different ways to be grounded, but the easiest way is to relax, breath and imagine a silver line coming out of your mulhadra chakra, going into the earth as deep as possible. Imagine it winds up with something big like a root or stone or else...

If you like to meditate directly on mother earth i would also apologize to imagine litte tiny energy roots going into soil everywhere you are connected with earth. (like a kirlian photo)

The reason of grounding was posted above. It works like a lightning rod. Its your energybodys connection to earth. It gives the "overproduced" energy away and can also be your reloading (and restarter) "cable"

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There are some very interesting ways to meditate in this thread. Maybe i try some out...

If you are interested in other techs i recommend to look into this thread i wrote alot in
healing energy, healing self

Peace, love and light,
let you guide by the higher i

Jim Irie

*edited for the shape*

[edit on 6-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Well for me it really was quite simple. I'll put it in plain English with no Indian words I can't pronounce.

Sit yourself up straight- as straight as you can. You are uncomfortabe? You aren't supposed to be cozy and ready to drift off, deal with it.

You have to keep your mind still. Now, to help do that, keep your darn eyes still. Just count your breaths is one really reliable way, 1, 2, 3, 4 and do not move your eyeballs. One count per breath. Breath nicely but naturally, don't try to hold it or anything.

Ok, you might start concentrating on your 3rd eye area. Don't expect your silly forehead to grow an eye and it open up. Instead, see if you don't start seeing some fuzziness, some hairiness. If you do, see if they aren't eyelashes. If you see it, while keeping your mind, AND your eyes still - this means NO LANGUAGE unless you are counting breaths, so a 1, 2,3 or 4...see if that hairiness is not in fact, an eye.

If you see the eye, note it's form, and look/focus in on the PUPIL. If you SEE the eye, and the pupil is in focus, then look for the reflection. See what's reflected in it.

Then off you go. First time I tripped onto that, I found myself in a nighttime market in the orient looking through human eyes. I don't always get human eyes. Having bird eyes can take some getting used to but it's really neat.

Probably no reason to stop at 3 eyes. You could maybe get fly eyes and have hundreds. I never did that, but maybe it could happen.

Thing is, you get the sight, and to keep it you just have to observe. If you start processing, you'll lose it. Then you realize you really don't HAVE to process. Processing is just a habit we use to help communicate with others. We don't have to communicate so much with ourselves, because we already know at a deep level what our experience is.

Then, one day...I'm laying in bed, and I'm seeing an eye that I'm thinking about jumping into so I can have a walk about before I go to sleep, and I know it SOUNDS cliche, but I realized that eye's being was aware of me too.

Be careful of these infinity traps. They can be unsettling. They really are just a distraction though, and as I said before, they can be dangerous.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Re: grounding.

Well I think there's mental and physical grounding. I'm no expert but this is what I know.

I don't think 1/2 the people out there, even some that write books, really know what THEY mean by grounding. I looked for help with that, because I thought it might help with my problem...and I always got the same sorts of advice...mediate under a tree. Work with the earth. Hold onto a tree and 'discharge' your energy into a tree.

Well, I have always mediated under a tree, or by solar gazing with bare feet on bare ground, I garden like chicken trying to get at a good bug...that's what I DO. I grabbed onto to tree after tree but nothing happened except I learned better the difference in bark types.

On a mental level, I think the best grounding is knowing who you are, and doing for others.

But -sorry- no, I don't think it is all neurological. I think - in my case- I've always been about the mental and spiritual, never cared much for the body - and as a vessel, it was not ready. It was FAR from perfect.

Ok, when this energy comes in, if you go this route and wake it up - it burns. Although some may argue, my mind never felt better. I'm happy and as functional - more so maybe - than most folks I know. But my body- this energy came out all the holes, the pores,anywhere it can leak, you know? It was like healing energy x100. I never get sick. I took care of so many folks with that flu and stuff... I never even get a zit. Cut my finger bad and 2-3 days later it was well. POURED freaking boiling hot water on myself (pasta accident) and didn't even scald. But that kinda scrappy energy- healing- it has to do what it's made for....

About every other day, I have to take medicine to suppress my immune system. Even the mosquitoes don't dare bite me.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Can someone explain to me though, why I started getting auditory hallucination like you would when entering the vibrational state when I was not even meditating or anything? I was just having a normal sleep, and this happened before I woke up. See the last post on 2nd page to know exactly what I'm talking about.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Well, yesterday I meditated again. I was lying in bed again, now focussing on grounding, and after that on breathing, mind set on kundalini chakra.

At one moment my body felt so heavy that I just couldn't move. I think I was really deep in meditation. At one moment, I started to see sparkles in the middle (with my eyes closed), whilst no possibility to move. I saw some person in my mind, a man with blonde hair, in old fashioned clothing, jumping at me or something.

Next, unfortunately.. I fell asleep.

Does something of what I said sound familiar to u guys? Isn't it dangerous to fall in sleep when you're in deep meditation?

Oh, furthermore, last two times I meditated, I really felt my throat chakra pulsing quite heavily.

Please analyze my experiences? Thank you all in advance!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hadrinana

Yeah! For me the same! Wonderfull feeling! Im never ill and no mosquitos!
Actually i give a lot of energy to my little daughter...

reply to post by KM

Think, your third eye is now open a bit ... Prepare to see much more...

reply to post by extmai

There is a connection between your "throat" chakra and your feeling you cannot move.
In the path of patanjali yoga you can follow the way of the shiddis.
They are the so called special ablilities you can master on the way to enlightment. The easy way to explain is if you meditate and get FULL concentration on a subject or object you embody this energy pattern and get the ability.
This special one - the "freeze"- you get when you concentrate on the so called "turtle-druse", a druse sitting in the lymphknots at your throat.

This is the one i can see and also i can say from my own expirience that i had the same "freezing" when i was very good grounded. Means, i was surprisingly sitting on a energetic knot point and in direct contact with earth.
Also i think this can happen when you never did a grounding when meditate, and then suddenly do... IMO

And for the man offending you: Beware! This sound like "bad energy entity" entered you. You felt asleep like a pc got a worm... system reboot - but the worm´s still in... cant think of it leaves by alone.
There are few ways to get em out. Maybe this:
relax, grounding, imagine energybody, white (high pulsing) light from down the earth, filling your body from inside upwards, comes out of crown chak...
Peace!

Next time think about "astral firewall"

also for you
and
For everybody:

There is a nice technic called the "silva mind method" i apologize to give a search about it...
If youre interested, can tell more about it... its long issue...

Also for everybody, regarding 3rd eye:

As someone stated above you have to be in the know that you will also see things in daytime and you wont be to happy about what you will see...

I met a lot of people i taught opening the third eye, going crazy about seeing things... never come back to this topic or went insane...
They where not ready for this knowlege IMO...

So i think its important to learn to control when and how wide my 3rd eye is open.

Peace, love and light,
let you guide by the higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
JimIrie, Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with me!

If possible, could u help me somehow? I know I'm ready, and know to expect things you rather wouldn't like to see.

Could you send me a reply or a U2U? I cant send U2U yet, have to post more

Peace to all

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So you wanna wake up,yeah?

At first go into nature and find back to yourself and earth riddims.
Not to the shrinky likkle ego of you, but the higher-i-consiusness what is connected with the whole bunch of matter what we call "our" planet and their energy.
Then you need to know about your astral equipment.
read different sources about aura, chakras and your energybody.
(Also important are the connection-lines between the energypoints.)

It is important to clean your body from all the toxics you did yourself.
You will really quick notice effects with a bio rawfood diet and teas.
Drink only fresh waters as near as possible at the well. ( if too high let it move spirally 1 day, maybe with crystals in it)

Then i recommend to read about your bodys anatomy in general and in explicit about cells and how they produce energy, the pineal gland (wonderfull info here on ats), and lymphsystem.

I will soon (Means two or three days...?) start a few threads regarding 3rd eye opening, energybody and else.
Maybe add me as friend and look into my history posts. Interesting techs in there...

Peace!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by extmai

The throat activates when you stop thinking in words. You should stop the inner dialogue, and let the chakras flow in harmony. Like I said earlier, the main goal isn't just getting your "third eye" open, but to get the chakra system work in balance.

If you rush for the Ajna activation, it will lead to Kundalini sickness. So get the whole system to work in balance. Also, if you fall asleep, that's good. It means you're doing it right. It doesn't matter if you fall asleep, try again the next day. Also, visions are completely normal. When you meditate, you go through the events of the day. People react differently.

So, from meditation -> yoga. Yoga might just be the path to divination.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouCanCallMeKM
I really hope I will be able to get something out of this.

I'v been looking into mediation, getting your third eye open, astral travel, and all those kinds of things. By now my head is literally hurting from everything I've read and I'm getting frustrated because I cant seem to find a full proper lesson on how to achieve this higher conciousness, opening the third eye. One time when I was experimenting on how to achieve the vibrational state, the closest I got was a swirling feeling in my face. It felt like my face was being deformed in a swirling motion going counter clockwise, and I got too excited and lost it. Since then I have not been able to achieve anything because I just dont know what to do.

what I am asking is for a basic outline from start to finish on getting to the vibrational state, then opening your third eye. Like do my chakras have to be balanced before going into meditation is one question, but I would like a whole lesson if you will, on how to do this thing start to finish. I hope I am clear, If not just post and I will try to be more clear.

First off, if you saw the vortex of time, that is what I call it anyway, you were very close. The next step is seeing your past in ways you never thought possible, and also direct contact with inter-dimensional beings some worship as Gods, and some just believe in since childhood. (Santa, Tooth Fairy)
You don't have to "do" anything, it is all a state of mind, which by the way is the most powerful thing you have at your disposal. The reading/study/research is for learning purposes only. (Actually is for remembering what you already know) Some writers pretend to tell you how to do these things, but the truth is, it's different for everyone. Yes, you need to balance your Chakras, get them spinning, and keep them in balance, in face, balance is the very first lesson here, if you cannot learn this, you may as well stop. Raising one's vibrational level can be accomplished in various ways, I carry a selection of crystals in a pocket, and a rare Earth magnet in another pocket, I believe these two devices help to raise my vibrations. Also, meditation helps a lot, and you need to learn Visualization. This is step two. If you can visualize a material thing, you can eventually manifest that thing into existence, whatever it may be. Rules apply here.
"Do as you Will, as you Harm None." That is a very old credo that everyone should follow.
Third, remember who you are, what you are, and why you are here. Eventually you will come to where you originated. This is not an overnight process, nor is there a "quick fix" for someone wanting to get there fast. Training the mind is no easy thing either, first you have to decide that everything you know is a lie, and begin to learn anew.

Your biggest enemies:
Closed Mind
Ego
Anger
Lust
Greed
Hate
Negative thinking

Your friends:
Honoring that which is within
Open mind
Charity
Love for all Beings, Earthly or not
Positive thinking

Do not take anyone's word as gospel, research it for yourself. You have a built in Truth Meter, use it. A Great Truth sends a chill up your Chakras. Have IDEAS instead of BELIEFS. Ideas are Dynamic, while Beliefs are Static.

When power is raised, use it for positive outcomes, never for negative things. Never use your power to help yourself, this is only allowed for healing purposes, and never for personal gain. Lastly, always remember, the Law of Karma applies to everyone, whether they happen to believe in it or not.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

I will soon (Means two or three days...?) start a few threads regarding 3rd eye opening, energybody and else.

Okay i will need a few days more to make this ready. This will be a series, called "Your spiritual revolution". have a look!

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.attan.com...

The Original Buddhist Meditation
Manual

hint: it is impossible to conceive of the Self by means of the Self, since the Self can not be objectified. All you can do is cut away everything below it. In other words: detach from all things physical, and direct the mind towards that which is immaterial.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
As i announced a few days ago a thread series about this subject we dealt in this topic... here it is!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to discuss with you about it...

Peace!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
JimIrie, please contact me I really need your advice,

I just haven't got the 20 posts yet, so I can't send U2U yet, but I need to speak to you please contact.

Greetings,

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by extmai

So i have seen that you just got 17 posts... Just write three more... then you can u2u me...
Whereas i wrote you my email adress per u2u, tho...
Just write me what you want will see how i can help you...

Peace!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thank you Jimirie! This is one more !!

Keep in touch!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Kundalini sickness.... HMMM..

The key here is building up your bodies tolerance to this kind of energy. Hatha YOGA is a big building block, breathing exorcises as well. Major transformation rarely comes without pain.. Fear is a big inhibitor.. that's easy to see just by looking around this website..

JoyofSatan.org has the best info and meditations about raising the serpent of fire, ignore the rest of the website however.

Peace, love and light

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join