It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico here, Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi all,

I have been reading ATS for about three or four years. I have been apprehensive about signing up until now.

I have always known that if there is a list of 'undesirables' or 'subversives' then I was already there, I just did not want to give them fodder for thought.

I can see now that if there is a list then it is being held by a group whose time is nearing a swift and painful end, so why not be a thorn! LOL

So, here I am, I am in New Mexico (yeah yeah, the other Mexico). I grew up here but I lived across Texas most of my adult life. Army brat so Germany was my most influential early years. Ex-Air Force myself, a short career at best, but time spent in the UK was so worth it. Met my Partner in the Air Force--23 years now...gotta love the military for that!

I live on a farm, I raise chickens, I have dogs, rabbits, budgies, lovebirds, fish and now I have two turkeys. I am a gardener although this year I have some sad news on the Garden front (maybe good for future posts). I can see the effects first-hand of our Sun and how the plants are responding. I can attest to the overuse of pesticides, herbicides, and I am witness to insects overcoming the next best products; they are becoming immune where we are failing ourselves. (I refuse to use Herbicides, and I am partial to organic pesticides), but the farm uses them.

I am witness to Migratory birds who use the Rio Grande Valley. I am witness to Butterflies that use this avenue as well. I watch the stars when I can, I love Stellarium, it is so user friendly.

OK, well that is it I guess, nothing exciting.

I used to be active in Numerology, but now I am realizing the detriment it has for me. It is best to stop trying to see. I am a natural Lucid Dreamer; I began lucid states while in the crib. I am happy to report that my last lucid dream was over a year ago. I am happy to report that the rumble in my ears has stopped. I am happy to report my unexplained vertigo has stopped.

I am empathic. I am intuitive. I am a Scorpio. I have crossed over and returned. I believe in Demons and Angels. I believe in our Lords above!

Spiritually I am both Male and Female. Physically I am Male. Emotionally I am Female. Sexually I am Neutral.

Yes, I still hear voices, everyone hears them it is only a question of whether you understand the voices or not. I am comforted by my own thoughts at this later stage in my life (I say later because I still think I am in my 20s in my brain). The closer I get to 50 the more astounded I am, it almost seems like a shift in time rather than living that long.

I am a pretty good cook and have taken to preparing every meal from scratch. This might explain the above about sounds and vertigo. I did the Colloidal Silver for a year during the Flu scare, I supplement with Iodine now, and I keep Potassium Iodide nearby for that oh-so-bright explosion if that should ever happen.

I have planted every fruit tree I can get my hands on. I have planted every fresh herb that will tolerate me. I take a great interest in flowers and medicinal plants, and I have a collect of shamantic plants (uh-oh, they are breaking out the list now). I have a nice collection of seeds. I have a hobby greenhouse.

I am an End-Times Shaman. I can see the worst of any situation in my mind. I can visualize it all down to the finest details. I discovered a long time ago that if I can visualize something then it can manifest; I try to limit which direction it takes. It works both ways, seeing the best or seeing the worst and then watching it unfold. If it was not meant to be I will not see it, or I will see it change as I witness it and then I realize that there is truly a Hidden Hand above us all with intent.

I Love living things. I Love the Sun. I Love the planet.

That's me in a nutshell. I am sure you will find me quite open in thought.

I type too much! LOL

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Oh-lah! Koh-moh ehs-tah? Koh-moh sen yah-mah? Ehn-kahn-tah-doh.
Now in English. Hello! How are you? What is your name? Nice to meet you.
On my dad's side there's an old family catholic church in New Mexico. It was set up by Spanish Catholics in the early Americas. I can wait to see it soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
GreenSage, Welcome! You sound like a delightful and interesting person and I am glad that you finally decided to join us. I share many of your interests. Why do my Rosemary keep dying???
See you around the boards!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hi GreenSage,
Numerology, my name is an 11, and birthdate is a 1. I just like that. A fellow water sign, female Cancer, so we get along to a point.
Also very intuitive, but not empathic, more dis-associative. Which feels safer. Careful of visualization, we create our reality.

Northern Canada, zone 2, too wet to garden this year, but herbs, tomatoes, spicy peppers are in pots. 10 acres in the Boreal forest, so lots of coyotes, foxes, deer, woodpeckers, and bright yellow finches, and others. Some fenced off so the 3 dogs and cat are safe from the wild animals.

To NightStar, Rosemary likes to be misted regularly, don't give it too much sun
and don't mist in the sun. Think Mediterranean climate.

Looking forward to your posts, you sound interesting. Love Shamanic insights.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello GreenSage, you sound like a wonderful person. Glad to have you on here. What a great introduction! I found your intro by coming across a post about the shattered window on the fifth floor. Amazing story my friend. Look forward to reading more from you. Welcome.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

You seem like a great person! Welcome! I am new too!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow, what a great reception! Thanks!

As for the Rosemary dying; your soil should be well drained and full sun makes your rosemary grow denser. Factors could be too rich of soil (too much peat), potted instead of in the ground, or too much water. Best to imagine yourself on the Mediterranean basking in the sun, that is where you would find Rosemary thriving.

OK, see everyone on the boards. I am not sure how to tell if I have reached enough postings to warrant an OP. I must be close by now.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Welcome Greensage to ATS you seem to be a very down to Earth individual and thats cool with me, also you say you love the sun!!!WELL THE SUN LOVES YOU ALSO FOR ACKNOWLEDGING ITS PRESENCE VERY COOL INDEED. See you around friend and hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Cute dog in your avatar!! (sorry hahah the first thing I saw was that fluffy mutt.)
You are so lucky to live on a farm!!! Id love to plant a garden someday and live self sustaining. And chickens are a must have, with how they abuse chickens in factories, its appalling. Have you felt anything from the Gulf? I hope none of that junk gets into the rain.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Read a reply you posted mentioning pecan groves, and thought "this person could be in southern NM"....

new topics

top topics

join