It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prediction: Rod Blagojevich will be assassinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's my prediction that Rob Blagojevich will be assasinated by either car/plane crash or another medical issue.
According to the Chicago Tribune, Blagojevich's lawyers have been trying to squeezing in Obama's involvement with political corruption, but has been objected by the Judge. Blagojevich is pissed off that he was back-stabbed by his slimy politician friends, and he is looking for blood. He will do ANYTHING he can to expose the ones left standing, including Obama.

Here's a link to the article.
newsblogs.chicagotribune.com... ack-obama-into-the-fray-this-aftern.html

Judge halts questioning on Obama
Share | Sheldon Sorosky, one of Rod Blagojevich’s lawyers, has been trying to drag President Barack Obama into the fray this afternoon, asking union official Tom Balanoff whether the FBI asked him about campaign money going to Obama.

Prosecutors objected, as they have so often during cross-examinations, and U.S. District Judge James Zagel said Sorosky should only ask in general what the FBI had said to Balanoff.

Sorosky tried the question again, using Zagel’s recommended wording. “I know that won’t be objected to,” Sorosky said, causing the nearby Blagojevich to laugh.

But Balanoff didn’t get to give an answer, and Zagel wouldn’t let the line of questioning go on after a private sidebar discussion among the lawyers.

Sorosky did get to ask about Balanoff’s labor group -- the Service Employees International Union -- supporting candidates for office. He asked whether the SEIU had supported “a young state senator” named Barack Obama as well as Blagojevich in his first run for governor in 2002.

“They cared about working people?” Sorosky asked. Balanoff said that was essentially right.

Sorosky had Balanoff go back to an early November 2008 meeting Balanoff had with Blagojevich. In the sit-down, Sorosky asked, didn’t Blagojevich mention appointing Illinois Atty. Gen. Lisa Madigan to the Senate seat soon to be vacated by Obama, a move that would eliminate her as a rival in the 2010 race for governor?

“That’s what he said, yes,” Balanoff answered.

So there was a “logical, political reason for going the Madigan route?” Sorosky asked. Balanoff said in his view that was true.

Sorosky then walked Balanoff through his earlier testimony, when he had talked about going to Blagojevich to promote Valerie Jarrett after Obama called Balanoff and said Jarrett was his preference.

Balanoff insisted he was acting more on Jarrett’s behalf and less on Obama’s. At one point, Zagel chided Sorosky for asking questions that were too argumentative, suggesting that questions beginning with the word “so” should raise a red flag.

“So, maybe you can eliminate the so’s,” said Zagel, adding to his earlier ban on questions that start with "wouldn't you agree?"

Sorosky challenged Balanoff and asked whether Blagojevich ever explicitly offered to appoint Jarrett if Obama named the governor to a cabinet post. “I certainly believed that was what he was implying,” Balanoff said.
But Sorosky pressed for a yes or no answer.

“The governor did not say to you, ‘Tom, we’ve been friends for a long time. We’re all big boys. I’ll appoint Valerie Jarrett if the president appoints me?’” Sorosky said.

“No,” answered Balanoff.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I know they want it to go away, but the reality is that just a day before Blago got in all this trouble, he was attacking Bank of America on national TV condemning them for not helping locals and so they were not going to do any more state business with them.

Bank of America.

Then the next day. Boom. Conspiracy and Corruption charges.

Who didn't see that one coming???

This is a simple math equation here.

Don't mess with Bank of America!!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Makes sense.. Bank of America did have "secret deals with our government."
www.huffingtonpost.com...

new topics

join