It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices in my head that aren't mine right before i go to sleep. Could someone help?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
If you can't punch it in the face and make contact, it ain't real.

Just like smoke!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The Earth is flat and the Sun orbits the Earth. You may want to prepare yourself for the next mind blowing leap. Perhaps stream some GAIA programs.

My link was clipped, so I'll put up some details here:

part 1

Who are these attackers?

They are modern day slavers that use their psychic skills and abilities to enslave US citizens. They attack us in our homes, while we try to sleep in our beds. From what I can tell, they have rich customers that pay them to control regular people and force them into being sex slaves. They lack any moral fiber and cannot be reasoned with. They get off on the power they have over people and seem to enjoy their job. They will pretend to be your friend, but in reality, I have never known such pure evil.

They were impressed with my psychic abilities and tried to recruit me as a slaver. That's how I know as much as I do about them. I believe this to be true but can provide no proof.

So how could they be found? I suppose if my psychic skills were really that impressive, I could turn the table on them and get into their heads. I haven't really tried this, maybe I should. But even if I knew who they were, who would I tell? Authorities would just think I'm crazy. And my psychiatrist would probably agree. Even if someone did believe me, proving them to be telepathic slavers could be quite difficult.

However, if there was an agency interested in researching this, I would tell them to search for a corporation that has most of its staff working remotely, but has a disproportionately small number of telephone calls and emails. They seem to do all of their communications telepathically. And these remote working employees would be quite highly paid. They offered me 500 thousand per year on multiple occasions.

I was also told there were multiple corporations doing similar work. But that these guys were the best because they have the machine for the technology attacks. The machine is really the key to providing physical evidence. If someone could find these sonic transmitters, and then the company that owns them, it might be difficult for them to explain.

It would sure be nice if some government agency saw these posts, and tried to investigate. But it seems like a long shot, we are probably on our own.

Who should you tell?

It's nice to have the family member that will support you through this ordeal. They may not believe you entirely, but they will know you're going through something and they will want to help. Thank God my sister was here to help me.

Be careful about telling people at work. They will probably think you're crazy. That's what they thought about me. They made me take medical leave and see a psychiatrist. Ultimately it cost me the job.

Seeking help from a medical professional can be advantageous. I was put through many invasive tests, but was also given medication that helped me get through.

Church staff and members will pray for you but won't really understand. Again, it's nice to have the support but it's unlikely to lead anywhere useful.

There are a few websites that can be helpful. Try to find one of these and search the forums for people that have experienced similar symptoms. This is the most likely place to find people who will believe you and want to help.

Sleep Deprivation

The most effective weapon they use is sleep deprivation. They terrorize victims while they try to sleep in their own beds. A combination of a technology attacks and psychic attacks are used until the victim's life becomes so disrupted that they succumb. This is a form of torture that can be very difficult to overcome. They will pick the worst possible time in your life to implement this. I started a new job and had to endure a month of sleep deprivation while I tried to adjust to the new environment. I had to use medication and sleep aids, and use a sound proof sleep chamber to get through it. Find sleep chamber details in the Machine section.

Psychic Attacks

Once they have a psychic link these attacks seem unavoidable. But they can be manageable. The key is not to panic. They will try to use your own brain against you. They will play on your paranoia's in hopes that you will succumb to their wishes. Skilled psychics can even go so far as to increase your heart rate. These attacks can be intense and overwhelming. That is their goal. They want to intimidate you, and make you believe they have more control than they really do.

What I do is try to relax. Think of them as a mosquito. Very annoying, but not really harmful. I have not yet been able to sever their connection to me. But I have learned to control the psychic energy they are using for their communications. They are trying to have this energy take hold in my brain to produce the illusion of control over me. But this is an illusion unless you give them control.

Once I realized this was just psychic energy I was able to discarded it instead of interpreting it, thereby minimizing the effect. I can sense when this energy is present, and use my own psychic abilities to route this energy into oblivion. This will take practice, but if I can do it so can you.

The Machine

I have a degree in physics. One day when I was experiencing an attack, I noticed my aluminum shades were vibrating at the same frequency as the disturbance with in my head. This led me to the conclusion that my attackers are using sonic based technology to supplement their psychic attacks.

The way it works, is they have multiple sonic transmitters that are tuned to converge on the location of my brain. Similar to the way GPS works. By using multiple transmitters they can use lower magnitude emissions that will combine and amplify upon convergence. This is just my theory I have no proof this is how its done.

This type of attack has a unique feeling. It's used primarily to cause sleep deprivation in leaves the victim unable to sleep with a feeling of anxiety, and somewhat annoyed. It can be tuned to be subtle or quite invasive. This attack method can be confirmed by moving your head. Since its tuned to the exact location of your brain, moving your brain to a new location will require the machine to be retuned. This will give you a moment of relief.

My solution to this type of attack was to build a sleep chamber in my basement that would protect my head from sound waves. Basically, I surrounded one third of my bed with mass loaded vinyl. This is a soundproofing material. This chamber was very effective. While I was researching this I found others used rocking chairs to keep their head in constant motion and prevent the machine from maintaining a location lock. I put mine in the basement because it was the most protected from external Sonic emissions. Location may be irrelevant with a properly engineered sleep chamber.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
part 2

Defense

They will lie and try to convince you they are leaving while they dig in deeper. However, I believe we are all strong enough to defend ourselves. Push back with your mind and spirit! Do not let them get any deeper than they already are. They count on the fact that you won’t know how to defend yourself in the telepathic realm. They are ruthless predators/parasites that prey on the psychic naive. If you are already infected it may be difficult to dislodge them.

The first thing you will probably notice is an unexplained buzzing in one of your ears. This is the first attack. Resist! Do not let them in and you will avoid psychic parasite infection. Without proper psychic self defense training people tend to wonder what this is and focus on it. This is a mistake! You are opening the door to infection.

After initial penetration they have a couple attacks they use. If they are in your head the will try to catch you. Avoid them. When you feel them catch you, move immediately. Do not focus on the attack! It will facilitate their penetration. The other is a deeper attack. This is when you must push back psychically. You may not know how to do this at first. But you do have the power to defend yourself. I think all children should be taught psychic self defense. Unfortunately, our society doesn’t accept these facts as reality, and everyone is left without a means of defending themselves, providing a feeding frenzy for the predators.

If you are infected

These predator are professionals. They psychic con-men that make their living hurting people. The first thing to do is resist, do not submit to their demands. You may not even realize someone else is controlling you. And if you’ve sought help, you’re probably being told you need professional help. This is why their mind control con is so effective. Our society denies this reality… If you listen to the doctors they will have you taking mind altering drugs. So now you will be attacked psychically and medically from this misdiagnosis.

Sleeping pills are helpful, but I advise avoiding the heavier prescriptions. The primary method they use is sleep deprivation which will certainly cause mental stress. Re-read the machine section, and build a sound proof sleeping chamber. This will prevent them from using automation to prevent your sleep.

After you disable the machine, they will use psychic energy to cause stress to your aura. This is a manual attack, and a person will be sending psychic energy that will build up in your aura and prevent sleep. If this attack is successful the attacker may eventually tire and fall asleep. Again, sleep pills may help a little. However, the best defense to this attack is route the energy around you into the earth. This will take a little practice, but you can do it. Search for psychic grounding on Google. Once successful, the attacks are no longer stressful, and even become boring.

After you have a sound resistant sleeping chamber, and can ground off psychic attacks you will be able to sleep again, and the first stage of resistance will be complete.

They are probably already trying to control your actions. They tried to force me to quit my job! Once you’re sleeping again, it will be easier to resist the mind control. After you start refusing them the will still attack. You will probably feel pain in your head. This is not a medical condition, it’s predators trying to regain control. Now you need to start working on your psychic self defense. Start with building your psychic shield (Google for details). When your shield is strong you should be able to keep their mental distractions to a minimum.

Perhaps the most import part of recovery (and defense, and good living in general) is to be close to your guardian angel / spirit guide. I have a team that helped me recover. My sister, myself, my doctor (I needed prescription sleep aids), and my higher order support that I don’t know how to identify. Once your psychic shield is strong you will know how to effectively communicate with these higher order beings. Until then, pray. It won’t be easy to hear the response from these beings, and the predators will probably try to impersonate them. They will hear you, the response won’t be immediate, but if you’re asking for help, you will get it as appropriate, and as time allows. I did.

If you are struggling or depressed I recommend you subscribe to Gaia. This is a streaming service that provides nourishment for the spirit. Find programming that is meaningful to you, and your consciousness level will rise. This is the best source of information I’ve found that reveals new thinking that our society must eventually embrace. The church is fine for support, but I’ve found the message has become antiquated. Gaia is how I feed my spirit now.

By now you should have regained control of your life. But, the predators will still be in your head.

Freeing yourself

This is the most complex part of the process, and you may require help. Hopefully, by now you’re watching Gaia, and have learned about meditation and energy. I like to meditate in the hot tub, water seems to reduce parasite influence. After I’ve entered the tub I inform my guarding angle what help I’m currently looking for as I place 4 crystals on the corners of the tub. If you don’t have a hot tub perhaps a bath tub or shower will work. I do recommend using the crystals to help establish a safe zone. This should help your guardian angel recognize your safe zone.

The internet talks about psychic cord cutting (google), but I didn’t have much success with that. I recommend using your safe zone and asking your guardian angle to release harmful etheric / psychic cords and strengthen / cleanse your aura, and prevent new harmful connections. This should clear some bad connections, but depending on how deep the hold is, may not free you entirely. This is where you may need some help. This is where I am currently, I will provide updates as I progress.

Warning

Reading this may lead you to seek your own psychic awakening. Please be careful if you decide to do so. as you will see, there may be detrimental effects. if you pursue your own psychic awakening, you do so at your own risk.  Please learn about psychic shields before proceeding.

The attacks

There are two types of attacks used by my oppressors. One type is a psychic energy attack, the other is a technology attack. My knowledge about these attacks is based solely on my experience and may not be entirely accurate. Psychic attacks can happen anytime anywhere but occur most frequent when I'm in bed. I believe the technology attacks use low frequency sonic waves, and must occur within the range of their infrastructure. Sonic attacks seem to be easier for them, because they don't have to expend psychic energy. The psychic attacks vary dramatically in nature, but both types require them to use their psychic resources. To defend against technology attacks I use a sonic barrier. To defend against psychic attacks I learned how to control psychic energy. More detailed posts will follow.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
part 3

The Awakening

For many of you this blog will seem like a load of crap. The psychic awakening sounds like the title of pure fiction. For others, you will realize something is happening to you, but can't put your finger on exactly what it is. I speak from experience when I say there is more to this life than our culture or the church will have you believe.
This may sound like I'm speaking of the spiritual realm.  But I don't believe this is the case. I think there is an energy realm associated with our life force.  In other cultures this is more widely accepted. The literature I'm finding refers to these energy conduits as chakras. Modern societies dismiss this possibility because of lacking physical evidence.  I am still learning about this, and I encourage you to do your own research.
Once these energy pathways are in place they can be used for telepathic communications and forms of torment.  This is what is happening to me.

What’s happening to me

For over 2 years now I've been the victim of psychic attacks.  Their objective is to control me through means of torment and intimidation. They will lie, threaten,  cause sleep deprivation, and disrupt my life  in an attempt to get me to do what they want. This is all done telepathically. They also use technology to help achieve their goals. I don't know who they are, but they have done significant damage to my life.
For a while I believed their lies and did what they asked.  I soon became suspicious and asked for proof of their identity. They said they would provide this, but never did.   I then realized that I was falling for a telepathic con and stopped cooperating. This is when they really turned up the heat on the torment.
I've been battling with them since.  I've learned a few tricks to help me cope with their aggression. My plan is to share this information for others that maybe trapped in a similar situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join