It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calcification: Cause of all natural Deaths?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Is calcification the major cause of death?

If you haven't heard of David Wolfe you might be interested in watching some youtube videos of him. He primarly talks about how to make nutrition not only a way of life, but practically a religion as well.

I've watched several of his videos and his dietary advice always seems sound to me. However he doesn't have a problem taking things to the fringe. The point of this thread is to focus in on the topic of calcification.

Here is some information from Wolfe's Longevity Program

Get the "BAD CALCIUM" out of the body and you'll decrease stiffness which is why we feel inflammation and tiredness, according to the Wolfie-Berry. And DO NOT take calcium supplements,
I could get all scientific about this, as David does, but I can't stand that stuff, so I synopsize it: there are shell-forming, virus-sized, coral-like agents in calcification, known as nanobacteria; avoid this to avoid the aging process that affects so many.

According to the Wolfe-Mobile, here are some of the issues calcies cause: Alzheimer's, stroke, brain cancer, dental plaque, gum disease, breast cnacer, tuberculosis, breast implant calcification, gallstones, Crohn's, colon cancer, kidney stones, ovarian cancer & cysts, cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, heart valve calcification, atherosclerosis (he mis-spelled it, it's arterosclerosis, I believe, in fact, he def should have had me edit the book, he's not a great writer, by any means, very redundant, which I really hate), I'm just sloppin this writing out myself, so i'm just just a hypocrite, like everyone, ha-ha-ha), cellulite, wrinkles, sclerodema, Addison's , osteoarthritis, bone spurs, bursitis, tendonitis, & bone cancer - partial list!

Here's an exert from emedicine.medscape.com

"Coronary calcium is part of the development of atherosclerosis; …it occurs exclusively in atherosclerotic arteries and is absent in the normal vessel wall." Simply put, the presence of calcification in the epicardial coronary arteries indicates that the patient has coronary atherosclerosis.2
This observation is of great significance, because atherosclerotic coronary artery disease is the number 1 cause of death in the Western world.

Is Nanobacteria Real? What's going on here?

Wiki article regarding nanobacteria.

Nanobacterium sanguineum was proposed in 1998 as an explanation of certain kinds of pathologic calcification (apatite in kidney stones) by Finnish researcher Olavi Kajander and Turkish researcher Neva Ciftcioglu, working at the University of Kuopio in Finland. According to the researchers the particles self-replicated in microbiological culture, and the researchers further reported having identified DNA in these structures by staining.

The February 2008 PLoS Pathogens article focused on the comprehensive characterization of nanobacteria. The authors say that their results rule out the existence of nanobacteria as living entities, instead revealing that they are a unique self-propagating entity and that they are self-propagating mineral-fetuin complexes.[17]

What can be done about Nanobacterial Calcification?

Information from heartfixer.com.

*continued in next post*

[edit on 29-6-2010 by IvanObanion]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
*continued from previous post*

Serum can dissolve Nanobacterial shelters; so what else can? In the kidney stone study, to be abstracted in a latter section, Kajander used HCL to dissolve Nanobacterial shelters recovered from human kidney stones. Decalcification with HCL amplified the binding of anti-Nanobacterial monoclonal antibodies to the ground up stone material (Antibodies, host generated or diagnostic, can’t bind to calcium; they bind only to their target antigen.).

Probably a little too much information but the point is coming clear. Looks like some good research towards curing a large percentage human fatalities.

Once Nanobacteria is unroofed from its carbonate apatite shelters, it speeds up its growth rate, now dividing every three days. If you add pure EDTA to a beaker containing calcified Nanobacterial colonies, the shelters will dissolve, and out will come individual Nanobacteria – “pissed off”, dividing rapidly and eager to embark on a new cellular search, destroy, or calcify mission.

So they don't give up quite so easily.

One cannot say exactly why patients get better, but they do for the most part. Orthodox medicine does not "believe in" IV EDTA, and some studies of EDTA in stable angina have shown no effect, but with my own eyes I have seen human train wrecks regain their health following a course of treatment (years ago, pre-EECP, several of my patients with refractory angina underwent IV EDTA chelation "behind my back" and got better - this opened up my mind) of my patients . But not all patients respond well to IV EDTA, and some need 60+, not 20 treatments.

And it doesn't always work.

Interesting to say the least. Looks like there could be some interesting changes in human life span coming our way.

Personally I like David Wolfe, and if I had the tastebuds for it I'd like to give a raw food diet an honest effort. I thought all of this information was pretty shocking. The fact that so many people may be dying from a preventable disease that we're just learning about.

Comments, Thoughts?

More Information:

www.wired.com...
ajpheart.physiology.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This looks interesting, but he is wrong about atherosclerosis, which is the correct spelling. I have never seen it spelt any other way. (But then I am a Brit!)

Wiki article

[edit on 29/6/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

wrong in the sense that it changes the whole story or is it a minor detail or what?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I thoroughly recommend a paleo diet to anyone who wants to reclaim actual health. Bread alone is responsible for many of our bodies failings. All our processed foods are causing out pancreas to grow 2/3rds its normal size and all the excess stress it puts on our body to digest such things is what gives rise to cancers of all kinds, particularly bowel cancer.

But calcification is a big problem, and causes lots of wear and tear on our bodies. For example... The vast majority here on ATS will go on about Fluoride in our water calcifying parts of our brain etc.

Well, its not the fluoride - its the kind of fluoride - instead of calcium fluoride (which would strengthen our teeth etc) we get Sodium-Fluoride which is actually a by-product from nuclear power generation.

And it is the sodium that is calcifying our ~80% water bodies.

Read up about pH levels in water, and water ionization - implement this in conjunction with a paleo diet and you'll prolly live to be 120 easy.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Researching a bit and it looks like calcium fluoride has "extreme insolubility" in water according to wiki. So sounds like that would be a safer option.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ghaleon12]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

paleo diet huh? sounds like any other diet i've ever heard of. eat meat, no carbs, no sugar, lots of vegetables.

gee... real rocket science there.

go to youtube and look at teh comments. pick 3 random paleo videos and tell me if you see this comment from profdeth

The Paleo diet is the ONLY diet. My allergies have all but vanished, my health improved, my energy increased, it even brought my hypoglycemia under control. Oh, and during the first year of eating strictly Paleo, I lost 60 pounds. . . without exercising. No effort, my body shed the pounds and one year later I have kept them off.
ProfDeth 1 month ago

some weirdo going around spamming about the paleo diet.

========

back on topic, ahem..

i think the most interesting part of this calcification problem is the nanovirus that puts a calcium shell around itself and clogs up your arteries. david wolfe thought it was an actual living "bug" of some sort but the other site says it's just bacteria or something. either way i think it's pretty wicked. the whole human race is gettin snuffed due to some retarded virus that likes to drink a lot of milk.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by IvanObanion]

new topics

top topics

join