It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being O-negative, trying to find myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hello all, I've been doing a lot of research about my blood type being o negative and the stuff I've been reading is very interesting. Most of the things other o-negatives seem to have I have as well. There are claims that the ancient astronauts and reptililians share this blood type. Anyways, According to the Japanese Institute, certain personalities match up with certain blood types, and here is o negative.

"You want to be a leader, and when you see something you want, you keep striving until you achieve your goal. You are a trend-setter, loyal, passionate, and self-confident. Your weaknesses include vanity and jealously and a tendency to be too competitive."

This is 110% me. My family has ALWAYS mentioned to me that I have a gift that when I find something I love doing I NEVER stop until I reach that goal. Even though I'm easy going, I can get a little too competitive even when there is a family game of volleyball going on. I've always been the leader of groups in school, always been the one chosen to speak for our group, could never be called a "follower", so I never did. Even if I wasn't a leader I wasn't a follower, I'd go my own way. I've always been loyal to my family and friends and always been there for them.

Here's a little bit more about me if any of you other o-negatives match up.
-I needed a blood transfusion when I had Macrophage Syndrome(I mention this further down) and nobody in my family carries o-negative blood, so the doctors had to use a donors blood that matched mine.
-Since the age of 11 I've researched ufo's daily
-Always been fascinated with space
-Ever since I can remember, I've always felt deep in my heart that I'm not apart of humanity, or a better way to say it, I'm not closely related.( I think at an earlier age I told my mother this haha)
-I've always been a presentable person, I do well at speaking and conversating with others.
-I've read that the mutation spread across England and Ireland, and I happen to be 50% english and 25% irish.
-I'm extremelly coordinated
-I learn things quickly
-I always sense that I'm at a higher "perception" rate than others when it comes to figuring things out.
-I had a disease when I was 5 called Macrophage syndrome that almost took my life, at the time there were four other cases in the USA of this.
-According to my aura taken by my sister, the description says I'm a chameleon when it comes to personality which is true. I am quiet and shy when I'm alone or with a few family members but when I'm with friends and people my age I suddenly become full of excitment and energy. So basically I take the mood and personality of the people around me.
-I have perfect vision and great hearing
-I have so much compassion for others and have always been interested in things like conspiracies because I truly want this planet to be free and peaceful.

There you have it, everything off the top of my head I can think of.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Thyhorrorcosmic]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Thyhorrorcosmic]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

Or it might just mean certain blood types have over-inflated senses of importance.

2nd line.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Or it might just mean certain blood types have over-inflated senses of importance.

Ouch! That wasn't fair. This is an interesting post and the poor guy's first thread.

There is a book about how different blood types do better with different diets. I don't know the name of it.

I used to give blood at blood drives. I was told I was O positive but another time I was told I was AB Positive. I found that curious since your blood type doesn't change over time.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hello, I remember i said if I came across some other stuff I'd send it, its a little out there, but thought you might enjoy.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Has some interesting theories to say the least, but a interesting read, on how others think the bloodlines work.

Peace to you...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm O Negative Blood Type (Serbian, Croatian and Czech)

1. Not green or hazel, Brown eyes.

2. Brown hair

3. Low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. Light sensitive, Dislike high pitch sounds and noise

6. Life long psychic (37 years Professional) I'm also dyslexic which is common among psychics.

7. Extra rib, no Coccyx

8. UFO connections? What do you think?

9. Love of science fiction, interest in science.

10. Ashamed of being human. We are so barbaric, cruel, ignorant and have done shameful things to the earth, one another and all life on this beautiful planet.

11. When I was young people always commented on my eyes.

12. Para-normal occurrences? Yup! I don't seek them.

13. Psychic dreams? One recurring dream of the ocean receding.

14. Truth seeker? Yup!

15. Desire for higher wisdom? Always. And knowledge in general.

16. Empathetic illnesses? Specific persons, environments, objects and unnatural foods sicken me, but I don't get the usual illnesses. I see areas in the body where psychic wounds manifest illness.

17. Deep compassion for fate of mankind? Yes, but more for the earth and other life on it.

18. A sense of a 'mission' in life? Until recent years.

19. Psychic abilities? I can teach others to develop their abilities as well.

20. Unexplained scars on body? Yes. I would also wake up with bruises.

21. Capability to disrupt electrical appliances? I've destroyed older model computers, video equipment, drained batteries, blown light bulbs and appliances; before I toned down certain emotions and erratic energies. I had an antimagnetic effect on wind up watches, they always died on me, but I can wear battery watches now!

22. Alien contacts, not the classic type. I believe that I was ignored once I entered menopause. It seems their checking up on me in the last month or two. I've awakened aching and bruised with marks like fingerprints on my arms and inner thigh. I'd had no unexplained bruises for 16 years.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I am O-Negative ....... and normal.

2nd line

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm a bit skeptical, but I think it's possible. Since personality is supposedly about 50% inherited, I don't see why blood type couldn't play a role.

I don't know my type (yes I know shame on me), but if that description holds any truth I can assume I'm NOT O-negative.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
never thought of it that way and im O - too , as well as my sister my grandmother and mother .

very interesting thread tho ...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Just for fun, OP, can you tell me which of these describes someone with an O bloodtype? If your personality traits are truly tied to your bloodtype, this should be an easy exercise.

I would be interested in having psychicpro choose one, also.

Profile 1: You are both thoughtful and ambitious, allowing you to listen well to others and understand where they are coming from, though you hesitate to take action or confront the issue. You are very flexible, and you make a good friend.

Profile 2: You complete ambitious tasks set before you, as you are a very goal-oriented individual. Your outgoing nature allwos you to be good at reading people. You don't "sweat the little stuff", though you put a bit of importance on the appearance of those around you. Your impulsive, individualist nature causes you to forge your own way in life, which your strongly optimistic attitude contributes to.

Profile 3: You are often popular and self-confident and make a good impression on people. Though organized and determined to the point of being stubborn, you are also very creative and seem to gravitate toward being the center of attention.

Profile 4: Your personality is result oriented, making you start a job and not finish until it is completed. You don't do anything "halfway", meaning all compelted jobs are completed to satisfaction. You are an individualist and find your own way through life.

Profile 5: Shy and sensitive, you try your best to keep your worse emotions (anxiety, worry) on the inside. You are a perfectionist, though thoughtful and even-keeled. You are a wonderful listener, up on the newest trends, and are very fashionable. Romantic settings are your "thing", allowing you to endulge in your love of "fantasy worlds".

Profile 6: The ability to work well with others, as well as your patient, affectionate nature, makes you a people person. You are stubborn, often finding a bit of difficulty in relaxing.

Profile 7: A born entertainer, you feel cool and controlled, and are well-liked by most. You are able to calm others, though you can be a bit too candid at times. You have a habit of procrastinating when it comes to making decisions.

Profile 8:You are the most artistic of the different types. You are trustworthy and conscientious, though your shyness and sensitivity come along with that. You keep your emotions bottled up.

All of these descriptions come from sites claiming to describe personalities according to blood type. They have been rearranged and the sentence structures have been changed to prevent cheating, but the actual descriptions were not altered in any meaningful way. I have kept a text file with a copy of each description and the bloodtype it corresponds to, and will post the key after a day or so, once several people have had a chance to guess.

Please, if you feel like it (especially the OP and psychichpro, the two I am most interested in hearing from), post your actual bloodtype, and the description you feel best describes you. It's all in the spirit of fun (and maybe a little investigation =P).

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interesting, never thought of blood types having a possible effect on a persons personality. I give blood regularly, I have O +. I think majority of the population has O+ if I'm not mistaken, O- Being the more "rare" of O.

I looked at some websites about bloodtype personalities and saw the Japanese strongly believe in this, pretty interesting. However they did not discuss a difference in personality between O- and O+, though I initially thought there would be a difference.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
No one wants to take a stab at picking their bloodtype from the personalities? All four bloodtypes are there (A, B, AB, O), so no matter what your type is, you're represented in the list =).

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

OK, I'll have a stab at it.

I am O Neg. I will go with profile 3.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So far, I've received two responses (one via U2U and one in the thread). I would really like to receive a few more just to represent the number of choice (so six more respones) just to work out the statistical chance of picking right by chance.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm O Negative and feel I am a mixture of 5 and 7.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm 0 negative and I will go with mostly 4 and 6.

new topics

top topics

join