It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops protecting Black Bloc provocateur on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This was posted in another thread, but the focus wasn't on what you see in this.

At around :45, you see a guy in a black outfit exactly like the pictures we've all seen of the violent 'black bloc' rioters running behind the line of thugs with the rest of the plain-dressed/undercover cops for protection. You'll have to pause it or watch it a few times as the camera isn't steady, but it's clearly visible...

www.youtube.com...

Yes the woman at :20 is a terrifying troll, but this video shows something a bit more important than that . . .

[edit on 29-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
there's a thread about this already. plus many many more videos:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah, and I linked to your thread and mentioned that it's not focused on this, it's full of other stuff like you said.
This is not a popularity contest.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
maybe i need to watch this on a better screen but i see a lot of people dressed in black. perhaps you she get screen shot of exactly who you are talking about.
good luck

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

At 45 seconds, to the right of the cop in yellow on the right side. is a guy with brown shorts, he starts running right behind the guy all in black with a hoodie, and there is also another man in all black seen right behind

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It looks like he snuck past the cops, not that they were protecting him. If we are looking at the same guy.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
He snuck past them to get inside their formation and do what? Stand there and be surrounded?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
BBC had pretty good coverage over the weekend.

I saw enough to know ...

1) The cops did little to nothing about the black block

2) They harrassed and arrested a lot of people who were being completely peaceful - enforcing the "protest where you will not be seen or heard" mandate that is all too common today

3) I've met some really good cops - might I add, good Canadians. They were (apparently) not present in Toronto during the G20. At least not in spirit

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
[email protected]

The chief of police email is above, maybe a few questions directed his way might be a good thing

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Some of those in the "black bloc" have also been seen wearing Nike. They should probably do some research and find that a lot of people that are actually anarchists despise Nike if they want to try to frame them.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
don't really see anything of note here.

no sneaking or whatnot.

really this is just sensationalism, video doesn't show any context and it's just hearsay on what is going on in the video.

when both sides are doing wrong and whining, I end up ignoring both sides. Not the way to make an argument

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I'm sorry but if I am riot control at a G-20 summit, I'm not wearing short sleaves and shorts while riding my police bicyle. It just looks wrong....hardly intimidating at all.

new topics

top topics

join