It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ candidate comes out guns blazin, literally.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Actually I'm pro-gun, just thought this lady's campaign commercial was funny and over the top....

And most of the posts on the thread appear to be pro-gun so
on you for not reading them...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Haha, yeah, it's obviously a publicity thing, but they could've atleast taught her not to limp wrist it so bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Transparent pandering to adolescent, macho, 20 something guys that probably can't stop playing with their wii wii long enough to find where the polling places are. They don't vote. However the party faithful, conservatives, Christians could carry the day anyway, fueled by the hatred and fear of Hispanics .
But if the Hispanic voters can mount a cohesive counter campaign then it could be a race.

Rule number one if you don't have a strategy or platform. Look tough!

I'll wager I've been a member of the NRA longer than she has.
BTW all this portraying of the Left as some sort of anti gun supporters is wrong in a lot of cases and is getting tiresome and lame.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
wrong, men she's good....kept her elbow locked and that's what she was doing with the young man. .41 or 357 mag was perfect...not flinching and working the double action without repositioning her grip. the auto is supposed to work her wrist or else it tries to come at her nose like my buddies desert eagle .50! she's got it in the bag...i wouldn't want to be elected...she's brave. if you are elected, you are dealing with the evil one at the place where you work.
yes, she's on target

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Fear and hatred of hispanics?

Troll much monkey?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In my best Slim Pickens voice " What in the wide, wide world of sports's a-goin' on here?!!"

Wow, she'll get the conservative vote in her district fer sure. Man, I gotta move to Arizona. Nice video OP! Star for that one!

edit for sp.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Springheel Jack]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Now that inspires me to register to vote.

Can I vote for a canidate that isn't in my district?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I wish she was running in my district. I'm in love.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
She'd be perfect if she just wore more camo. Guns are great until the bullets run out.

If THAT is the epitome of the modern-day Republican Party, may the nonexistent GOD help us all.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wow! y'all are really buying this [snip] aren't you?

Lower taxes, RIIIIIIGHT! When this nutcase get's into congress do you think for an instant she won't just shift spending over to the military?

And GUNS! YEEEHAW!

Well, least y'all have another picture to target with your "gun"

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I must say takes getting used to going to a store and seeing guys strapped with 9mm,but makes a thief think twice about robbing someone,most thieves are cowards and only act when odds in their favor,better hope old redneck wasn't a pro fast draw winner,might look like a piece of swiss cheese

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yes I'm buyin' it WUK, God...Guns....AMERICA damnit!

They can sell us anything, patriotism is brilliant!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join