It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Police Sexually Threatening and Assaulting Detainees in Toronto

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Amy Miller, an independent journalists at the G20, who was detained for about 13 hours, speaks out about her treatment by police.

video link here:

vimeo.com...

EDIT: This is also confirmed by Charlie Veitch who also spoke about being strip searched multiple times himself. I guess he didn't get rape threats though because he wasn't a girl. Just utterly disgusting.

EDIT 2: another source on how detainees are treated like trash:

current.com...

[edit on 6/29/2010 by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
We I am just glad its not going on in my neck of the woods. We are done protesting.

Next time we come armed.

I hope next time they hold the G 20 down in the south

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
We I am just glad its not going on in my neck of the woods. We are done protesting.

Next time we come armed.

I hope next time they hold the G 20 down in the south

hahahaha oh that would be lovely wouldn't it?

i think they would need more than the usual billion in security

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Absolutely appalling that we are letting this happen

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm so sick of things like this. Corrupt people doing awful things behind closed doors. People being told they have no rights or a say in anything. It is so awful just to think that a person(s) can be so heartless. Out of all the people to do such a thing to these women, why the police? We are suppose to be protected by them but sadly it is the opposite. This world will soon crumble if the corruption continues.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Now just wait for the 2am infomercials for G20: Girls Gone Wild edition

heh

there's lot of crazy crap on both sides going on of course. G20's and WTO protests always get nuts. Like a mardi gras party

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
jesus...
i cant decide whats more sad. the fact that this happened or the fact that im genuinely not surprised.
at all.
disgusting.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is Canadian police? Sheesh, I'm lucky to be American.

Has this info hit MSM yet?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Sickening on all levels. These police officers, man they make me wanna do something. They all lean back on the ol' crutch of "just doing my job". Wake up and grow a set and realize that these ppl you are harrasing would soon throw you a bone rather then their employers in any givin situation. When someone finnaly does retaliate, of course they will be spun into a howmgrown terroist of sorts. Sorry im kinda quick and all over the place I am just vexxed by all that has happend. These crowds should soon take the "there are more of us then them" mentality and take away their sheilds and riot control gear. Do not use it against them, just dont give it back. Now that would be somethin wouldnt it.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by BlastedCaddy]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This is ... well this is really... no words..... Canada is GONE... and it won't get msm coverage .... hell has arrived in Canada

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dlifesjrny
This is Canadian police? Sheesh, I'm lucky to be American.

Has this info hit MSM yet?

Nope CNN/Fox/BBC won't show it because they are zionist puppets and thats why so many people have to watch Russia Today and foriegn news to see whats heppening at home.

People should demand a full investigation and not take no for an answer.

Was they exspecting to find a bomb up the other girls fanne's or were they looking to ensure no film escaped on memoery chips like happened in Iserail or did it give the police a cheap thrill.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
My son was sitting in front of the Novotel hotel Saturday night as the riot police blocked in about 150 peaceful protestors. He was singing "Give peace a chance" while the police picked off one at a time and arrested everyone within sight.

He was then taken to a detention centre and was held in a giant dog cage for 26 hours with little food or water. The girl in the next cage was crying and begging for her medicine for hours - the police ignored her. Many cages had no portapotties.

Our government gave the police $1 Billion for policing for just this one weekend. One cop was boasting on the radio he can now pay off his mortgage for all the triple time OT he received. They bought all new riot gear, sound cannons, etc., etc. It is estimated the riot police outnumbered the protesters 2:1.

Why, on earth were police cars left unattended? Bait? Why were many of the "violent" ones wearing police issue boots and one had black pants with NIKE logo on it. NO self respecting anarchist would ever wear such a symbol of corporatism.

Once the media got some good shots of violence, the police went on a adrenaline-charged rampage. Mass arrests, brutality, heckling, penning in peaceful protestors so they couldn't leave.

There are many, many videos on Youtube now posted. Please investigate. Please help us bring this to the international spotlight!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Gamma MO]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is more horrifying of the modern day Gestapo, claimed to be Toronto's finest, than I could ever possibly imagine!

Those who conducted such humiliating and brutality such as forceful encagement, intentional harming and strip searches upon civilians who only wanted to have their voices heard as is their rights are ANIMALS and should be stripped of their uniforms before they tarnish the entire Canadian police corps and be thrown into dog cages for 12 years, feed with bread and water only!

The victims would not want compensation, for the police force will only again use taxpayers funds to pay off. IT IS JUSTICE THE INNOCENT VICTIMS NEED AND JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED! No more mollycoddling the animals or look the other way.

Every Canadian have their rights which the police force whom are paid to serve and protect the People must respect. Thus those animals must be served justice so that there will be no 'next time' repeat of such incidents, or escalation of violence beyond sticks and stones will only happen the 'next time'.

The police and the military whom only protects the rich and powerful will not have enough bullets to kill every Canadian citizen when push comes to shove. Best they too wake up too.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
All out against police brutality and in solidarity with the Toronto 900! A protest outside police headquarters in every city!

Rallies planned thus far:

--June 30, 2010 in Hamilton 6:00 pm at Hamilton Police Headquarters 155 King William Street

--June 30, 2010 in London 6:00 pm at London Police Headquarters 601 Dundas St (Dundas and Adelaide)

--June 30, 2010 in Windsor 6:00 pm at Windsor Police Headquarters 150 Goyeau Street

--June 30, 2010 in Ottawa 5:30 pm at Ottawa Police Headquarters 474 Elgin St (at Catherine)

--July 1, 2010 in Montreal 12:00 pm noon at Square St-Louis (St-Denis & Rue du Square St-Louis, Métro Sherbrooke)

--July 1, 2010 in Toronto 5:30 at Queen's Park (University Avenue and College Street)

--July 4, 2010 in Vancouver 2:00 pm at China Creek Park South - West of Clark on Broadway

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Gamma MO]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

they know better than to do that

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but the time for protesting is over. Keep your head low.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Running away from a Bully only works so far and now and then you need to stand your ground.

That she devil woman will be thinking twice next time with her mug shot being shown all over the world and do remember the $1.2bn cost each and every time you fill in a tax return.

Hittlers SS needed standing up to and these so called police are worse than facist SS guards protecting the Zionist bankers and i would be at any protest i could be at if it was not so far away.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Traumatise them once, and their less likely to come back (ie keep protesting) it's disgusting!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
the fact that these people, the first video with the plain clothed thugs with collapsable night sticks, have no identification on them, do not identify themselves as police or some sort of LEO, and are actually seen retreating behind police lines, is absolutely atrocious. This can mean one of two things:

1. They are police officers and did not identify themselves as police when threatening the camera person with a weapon, which is assault.

2. They are not police officers, they are off duty, or there is some company out there that hires out jackbooted crazies.

Whichever of these is closest, they were clearly working for/with the police which means the government had a hand in this and is ok with undercover "snatch-and-grabs" on the street in broad daylight. I know some people talk about if they have to bug out, go to Canada, lord knows enough people did in during Vietnam, but I am not so sure seeing these videos. Nothing against Canadians of course. I have many wonderful Canadian friends.

EDIT* Also I was thinking, I bet all the cops that work these things get paid over time or double time (hazard pay)or something which is always why there always seems to be enough of them to cause trouble. Maybe they get an extra 10 bucks for every citizen they club like a baby seal.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Savage206]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join