It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There really is a volcano in the Gulf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This was my first thread on the subject of lava on the Gulf sea floor LINK. It is now my contention that this is not a false flag or an oil leak but the gulf is being warmed by the lava and when Alex and Bonnie hit they will bloom into cat5 or create a new cat6 storm.

Look at the surface temps LINK 87 and climbing and that is an average not peak temps. Agreed the oil will warm things up but for that to happen the amount of oil would have to be massive, which leads back to my calculations that there are at least 3 C.M.O's of oil now released into the gulf with lots more on the way.

I thought that Obama would evacuate people, but now I think that just creates more problems to deal with. I would not be surprised if they leave the people there and declare the area quarantined. Thereby keeping the dead people off camera!

getting a sense that this was a PTB project gone wrong. they wanted to pollute the gulf move people around etc maybe even kill off lots of people and bring down the USA. Now though it looks like they screwed up and events are out of control. I would not be surprised if the Iran war started when Alex hits land or people start to die from the effects of the oil/chemicals.

Throw in a nuclear attack on the USA (False Flag) or maybe a giant earthquake and you have country wide martial law and a new USA dictator, sorry Kenyan dictator.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow
sea surface temps of upto 87f is that normal? www.weather.com... that's amazing. Wouldn't that be too hot to swim in. Must be the oil heating up in the sun.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
87 is not too hot to swim. 90 is pretty common along the shallow waters of the Coast. My pool is currently 89 as well!

Yes the oil will heat up the Gulf, and yes there are massive amounts of oil already floating along the surface to do this.

At the ocean floor, the temperature is closer to 32 F. The warming is not coming from there. If it were coming from there, we wouldn't have the Methane ice crystal problem, and the ROV would be seeing plenty of steam.

As for your assessment that a Quarantine is more likely than an evacuation, I agree. Evacuation would devastate a much larger area. Quarantine only devastates us along the Gulf. It also goes with the Webbot prediction of "people being turned back to the South." If conditions get bad enough, and people begin an mass exodus to the North, they may have to put a stop to it to protect the rest of the country.
To that, I wish them the best of luck, because I don't believe they have the manpower to keep me here!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well. I personally am beginning to be more and more convinced that there is something under that water that they want to remain hidden.

o Telling potential volunteers to stay away.
o The limited access.
o The low number of ships and small cleanup effort.
o The reports of a periscope sighting.
o The refusal of assistance.
o The suicide.
9 The Coast Guard delaying ships.
o The silence from the administration.
o The lack of urgency in the ridiculous attempts by BP to stop the flow done is SLOW serial mode rather than parallel mode with backup plans in place and ready to be executed.
o The ignoring about people's concerns about the Corexit
o The slow drilling of the two relief wells,
o What about the exploratory wells drilled beforehand? Where are they in relation?
o The "for show" cleanup efforts with burying evidence under the sand.
o The continuous removal of the Australian 60 Minutes story entitled "Poison Tide"
o How deep was this well really?
o Other things I'm sure I've left off...

Don't know what it is but there's definitely something odd about this whole thing.

Maybe it is a volcano...or maybe something else. And my deep sense is that they're delaying...waiting for something.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

thanks , I'm more used to the freezing waters of the UK. So 87f sounds bloody warm to me.

My pool is currently 89 as well!
edit to add ,you lucky sod.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If this warms up the ocean too much could there be a hypercane? This is a massive doomsday type hurricane. My gf's family lives in Flordis; her dad has been having major health problems. I wander if it could be relate?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just wonder if the volcano will be one of those that slowly percolates to the surface, or will it burst forth in all its glory, spreading death through the gulf? If the latter is what's in store, I would advise people in those states that are affected to get out now, while they might still be allowed to leave.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
If this warms up the ocean too much could there be a hypercane? This is a massive doomsday type hurricane. My gf's family lives in Flordis; her dad has been having major health problems. I wander if it could be relate?

Everybody that I know is having minor health problems right now. Respiratory, Sinus, Ghost pains, Gas pains, anxiety.

ER visits typically result in Antibiotics "just in case" or Ativan to relieve anxiety. No real diagnosable illnesses.

I am truly worried about the frequency and length of this "summer flu" that everyone in Florida is having?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
starting to think there is something like a huge magma chamber that is beginning to force lava out through the weakened well hole and surrounding sea floor, if a collapse happens it would spell disaster for those on the coast, with enough pressure and molten material it could even be possible to form a kind of volcanic island in this area eventually sealing itself up as flow starts to slow down.

hopefully nothing on this scale will happen and that the oil spilling into gulf can be stopped soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by dreamseeker

Everybody that I know is having minor health problems right now. Respiratory, Sinus, Ghost pains, Gas pains, anxiety.

ER visits typically result in Antibiotics "just in case" or Ativan to relieve anxiety. No real diagnosable illnesses.

I am truly worried about the frequency and length of this "summer flu" that everyone in Florida is having?

I would in all honesty move if you can. Ativan is a tranquilizer and pretty hardcore!. Can you move or go on an extended roadtrip?

Are people getting any info on health effects? You mention ER visits are they on the increase?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry, i seem to have missed the evidence of a volcano?

What was the evidence again?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's possible a plume of some kind exists within the gulf but considering the money BP would have been putting into seismic profiles of the sea floor, this surely could not have been missed.

More likely it's what they say it is. There's been an accident as pressure was greater than expected. Fixing it down there is a bit like being on Mars.

I sincerely hope any health issues are unrelated. Surely there's a wealth of scientists that are in the area and independent with the ability to test the air for anything dangerous?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
87-90 degrees is normal for the gulf this time of year....we are already getting winds and the snowbirds are flying out.......

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Threads like these are a testament to just how much US public schools have FAILed.

second

new topics

top topics

join