It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea warns accident during exercise could start war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yea, a little tired of all the kicking and screaming from him also. I wonder if you flipped him over on his back, could he roll back over or just sit there flailing his limbs? More talk from the ignored child!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

Why is he not allowed to say this? The US want to invade them. He has every right to defend himself. He's just warning the US if they invade, there will be hell. Im sure you'd want to say the same thing to any enemy invading your country wouldnt you?

While NK may have a bad reputation, I wouldn't take the media's portrayal as truth. Deception is everywhere.

Surely you are not this gullible?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by West Coast]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Sometimes I wish Lil' Kim would just go off the deep end already and launch every nuke he had at all his neighbors. Total blaze of glory. Full nuclear assault.

I know it would be a horrible end to many people's lives, but as long as I don't get hurt, who cares?!

[edit on 29-6-2010 by harrytuttle]

Okay, who are you and what have you done with Harry Tuttle?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

I think people would have to be pretty gullible to believe that link too. He injects himself with the blood of virgins? He exiles all tall people to islands so they don't pass on their genes?

Not saying NK is a paradise, but I do not believe all the propaganda about it either.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So much rhetoric coming from North Korea - I wonder if they appreciate that continual sabre rattling only diminishes the validity of their "threats".

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36
If anyone sneeze it will start war!

Are you kidding?

That's the last thing "Lil Kim"wants!

The odds are SOOOOO far stacked against them if they started any kind military aggression against the South, it would only take days for his military to be defeated AND HE KNOWS IT!

He's just a blow hard doing what he knows best!

Trying to be the "Big Guy" on the block 'til you get your ass kicked!

To me this is a "non story".

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

I think people would have to be pretty gullible to believe that link too. He injects himself with the blood of virgins? He exiles all tall people to islands so they don't pass on their genes?

Not saying NK is a paradise, but I do not believe all the propaganda about it either.

You cannot say that none of it isnt true. This man is an absolute nut case.

Not everything is a conspiracy propagated by propaganda.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Yay, let's hope somebody in the US / South Korean Navy DOES actually press the wrong or should I say right button and destroy something of Little Kims!

I think we're all sick and tired of hearing about his rants and raves and childish tantrums.

Might actually shut him up for a while!

Sorry, but no sympathy from a leader of a country who is a complete headcase!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast

Not everything is a conspiracy propagated by propaganda.

Yes and just because HE is a nutcase, doesnt mean that everyone working under him is. They are probably only there because there is no other option for them.

The warnings in the OP were not made by Kim they were made by Minju Josun.

And considering the link to that image with the impossible to read small print at the bottom. Just WHY is it NK is so poor compared to SK? The gap between them is stupidly large. The balance of wealth is heavily tipped in SK's favour, maybe its to their advantage if things remain as they are so they are not forced to share their wealth and take a cut in their lifestyle quality?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

Yes and just because HE is a nutcase, doesnt mean that everyone working under him is.

No, it just means that they are in fact indoctrinated.

They are probably only there because there is no other option for them.

That, and the know no better.

And considering the link to that image with the impossible to read small print at the bottom.

Those are the sources. It was written by Jason Powers.

Just WHY is it NK is so poor compared to SK?

One is a freely democratic society that embraces free market capitalism. The other, not so much?

The gap between them is stupidly large. The balance of wealth is heavily tipped in SK's favour, maybe its to their advantage if things remain as they are so they are not forced to share their wealth and take a cut in their lifestyle quality?

It would be incredibly stupid for the South to reunite with the North at this point.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by West Coast]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
North Korea doesn't want to start a war, but they are afraid that the SK/US will start one.

Also, Little Kimmy can't start one otherwise China won't come and help him.

And of course, Little Kimmy don't want to see any provocations or his troops killed, because if he does nothing, he looks weak, and his whole succession plan fails...and if he does something, war starts.

So please, SK and US, DON'T START ANYTHING.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Ok, please provide some proof. You say not everything is a conspiracy or propaganda. Please prove that this is not.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Ok, please provide some proof. You say not everything is a conspiracy or propaganda. Please prove that this is not.

I simply don't care to provide proof to you. If it is something you really wish to learn, look it up on your own.

Better yet, get a visa and move to North Korea, and see first hand just how much worse it can get vs what you've grown accustomed too, and now take for granted.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So you posted something that is probably not true, with no proof at all, and you refuse to back it up.

I never said NK was a paradise, I simply took issue with 2 nonsenical points in your link.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

So you posted something that is probably not true, with no proof at all, and you refuse to back it up.

I will not be doing your homework, if it is something that interests you, i suggest you quit being lazy and look it up yourself. The burden of proof is not on me, but you.

I never said NK was a paradise,

No you didn't, but you're seeming apologist attitude and borderline schizophrenic post suggests otherwise.

I simply took issue with 2 nonsenical points in your link.

While seemingly disregarding all other points. You disregard it as propaganda made up by the west, yet you show no proof of this. Maybe next time...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Challenging you to back up your posts is borderline schizophrenic? Where did I apologize for North Korea? If you make a statement, you really should back it up.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Sorry, but got to say this Country is nothing more than attention seeking State........

Get exhausted reading their threats!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here I kindly did your homework for you. All the silly statements about him being injected with the blood of virgins come from the same "news article" posted on multiple sites, blogs, and ATS.
www.google.ca...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Ha!

The US can't even fix an oil disaster in it's own territory. Guess it's time for their inept Goverenment to divert attention away from it.

Then attack Iran and watch the US economy roar.

How pitiful

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just thought I'd plug my own thread here, it's about a close call on the peninsula a couple of weeks ago. Might find it interesting, it just goes to show how such a little thing can be blown out of proportion, and lead to a possible confrontation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join