It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ~this~ what a real UFO video would be like?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by above

Ah, I can help you with that! In the other posts on the thread, the OP states basically what this thread is for. It's to discuss the reactions a person would make and the possible film quality that might happen if one were to see a UFO.

My basic response to this is as quoted:

What it's like to film a UFO depends heavily on the situation. The UFO might be close up or far away, your camera might be right with you or in the house. It's very dependent on many factors!

Kind regards!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thank you so much for replying and relaying your experience with us! Quite interesting!

If you do not mind, I'd like to respond. I would just like to start off and say that another person's experience is not proof for ME on the subject. I also understand that was not your point in posting. The rest of my post will assume you are being honest.

Now, I find your experience very strange! I do wonder what they exactly did with you? Perhaps just curious? I always imagined a being that could travel across the galaxy would have more practical ways of understanding the human body without medical tools.

Another point I would like to address.

I ended up speaking with a Tibetan Buddhist Lama who had plenty of experience with abductions; he really put my mind at ease.

If you do not mind, could you tell me what he said to you?

Thank you for responding!

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

He didn't go into much, basically just that he does a lot of abduction counseling and adbuctions are not as rare as one would expect.

Thanks for your interest =)

warm regards.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
Please EDIT the headline of your post and I would like the 3 minutes and 9 seconds of my life you wasted back.

my thread title doesn't imply it's a real UFO video. This is an exploration into what it might be like if someone had to run and grab a camera to try and catch a video of some flying object.

Sorry about your wasted time.

I apologize for my haste and poor choice in wording. I meant my comment to be humorous and obviously failed.

I respect your post and after further consideration realize what you meant.

BEST REGARDS & Again I honestly apologize,
Thom

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger, you don't know me but you obviously have some pre-conceived idea of what I'm about. So... here's a little bit about me.

I've been on an alien ship twice that I know of, once when I was 10, once when I was 27. I've seen the blackness of space and interacted with tall pink beings and the typical greys people talk about. That's my belief of what I experienced.

15 million other people on this planet have also encountered or believe life from other civilizations have visited here but it's rarely believed in our society. So I try to fight that ignorance.

I have a Master's degree in Transpersonal Psychology and I run groups for people to share their personal beliefs of the paranormal, abductions, anything they feel like talking about, even if they think it was just a dream.

Why am I taking the time to write this??

because people like you, Zaiger, make it difficult for people to share. Making jokes or insinuations about meds? grow up.

I was making no jokes, withdrawl from anti-psychotics can cause confusion and psycosis.
I was just saying that if you and the alien greys hang out why not video tape it from time to time.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thank You For Sharing Your Story. I hope you do not mind me posting a video you may find interesting.

I am on the same page as Hitotsumami in my belief of Aliens, in that they are not from another planet and most certainly not here to help us in any way.

Moderators & Fellow Members: Please advise if this has been discussed recently on ATS.

Here is a cut and paste of the of this video's description taken from the filmmaker:

"BE SURE TO WATCH ALL PARTS.

SKIP TO PART 6 TO GO TO UFOS.

Illuminati, UFOs and The Occult and how it's connected.

Indepth study into the UFO phenomena starts at the end of part 5.

The remake of the original "Conspiritus - The Satanic Illuminati Conspiracy" - Everyone is recommended to use this version instead of the old one, this one explains the origin of the Illuminati, and slowly moves on with the agenda and the UFO phenemena and how it's linked to the Illuminati.

The old one was in many ways too extreme and was only supposed to be seen by very experienced researchers.

The remake is 90% different from the old one so you will not miss out any data.

There is no copyright, and no need to give me credit, you can copy these videos in any way you like."

I have done much research in this subject and take it very seriously. Would be happy to start a new post or add to an already existing post discussing my convictions further.

Hope you find this interesting and semi-credible. Remember, you do not have to be a Christian to believe in Evil:

Part One of Thirteen. I can post the others if you need, but it is fairly easy to continue on after each segment. ENJOY:

CONSPIRITUS REMAKE by Zendrius Part 1 of 13:

Edited to separate filmmaker's text and my posting text.

[edit on 6/29/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

Edited to fix You Tube Link

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
UFOlogy has hit a new low, Is it an orb,plane, cgi?????? No! it is nothing! Welcome ot the new low of UFOlogy a "what if" video.As in what if this was a UFO video. You will always be let down by this kind of video. Be on the look out for NotSeeingUFOScA, and the soon to come "what if this was a real government document that talked about UFOs and diclosure" members will have hours of fun looking at blank pages just imagining what a real government doc would look like.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

interesting you keep coming back... and fail to get the meaning of the thread each time.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Thermo Klein]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join