It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ~this~ what a real UFO video would be like?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is NOT a real UFO video - if you're looking for that try somewhere else.

I fully believe in UFOs and aliens and am a contactee and abductee. Check this out - is THIS what a UFO vid would be like? I don't want to see 23 seconds of CGI - I want real!

I think most of the UFO vids we see on ATS, YouTube anywhere are faked. There are a few I've seen that certainly seem real though. My point in doing this was to get a conversation going about what a real situation might be like in which someone had to run and grab a video camera.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

EDIT: If you were posting this video for the idea that a ufo sighting filmed would LOOK like this, then maybe so! Perhaps it would be filmed in the same manner.

Kind regards
[edit on 29-6-2010 by Hitotsumami]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Hitotsumami]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
[edit on June 29th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yeah im not sure what your point is. Since you are a contactee and an abductee whay not film your alien party meet ups?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Please EDIT the headline of your post and I would like the 3 minutes and 9 seconds of my life you wasted back.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
Please EDIT the headline of your post and I would like the 3 minutes and 9 seconds of my life you wasted back.

my thread title doesn't imply it's a real UFO video. This is an exploration into what it might be like if someone had to run and grab a camera to try and catch a video of some flying object.

Sorry about your wasted time.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Im curious as to the point of this thread. The video clearly says this is a spoof. Nothing is real about this.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well sometimes people are hard to understand when they are off their medication.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

That's what I was going for. I edited the OP just in case people were confused.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

To answer your point of the thread, I guess it might!

What it's like to film a UFO depends heavily on the situation. The UFO might be close up or far away, your camera might be right with you or in the house. It's very dependent on many factors!

I would guess any situation is possible.

If you mean the reaction of the person himself. In my own opinion, I would be quite sporadic if I ever caught glimpse of a UFO and could film it! I've never seen one myself, so I do think I'd be surprised and act surprised!

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Im curious as to the point of this thread. The video clearly says this is a spoof. Nothing is real about this.

Right - my point is that people post things like "SMOKING GUN VIDEO!!!!!!" when it's clearly some lame thing on a string, or 8 seconds of CGI.

I felt like exploring what it would be like if, while playing with my daughter in the backyard, I happened to see a UFO fly over. It's simply that - an exploration into what the scenario might be, and also pointing out that generally a few seconds of something is probably CGI.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well sometimes people are hard to understand when they are off their medication.

Wow... you misunderstand the point of my thread so your first instinct is to claim I need meds? That's just ignorant, not to mention rude.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
No, It whatever I choose.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Wow... you misunderstand the point of my thread so your first instinct is to claim I need meds? That's just ignorant, not to mention rude.

Calm down....calm..... count to ten deep breaths nobody is saying you need medication.
I was just telling gel that sometimes people are hard to understand when they are off of it.
You did say you had to change the OP so it could be understood.
But you did not answer my question why not just film the aliens when you guys hang out?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

My daughter and I saw a UFO a while back. It was an orange spherical light that dropped two small orange spheres from it - we watched it for almost 5 minutes but I didn't have a video camera. I reported it to MUFON and called 9-1-1 then went and bought a camera

It was interesting to watch and a similar UFO has now been video-recorded all over the place; 20 or so sightings in California, video from Philippines, Mexico, and UK and reported to MUFON several times.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

How interesting!

Since the point of this thread is to discuss possible reactions or how a ufo might be captured on film, I'm not sure if my next question is on the subject or not! I will ask it anyway.

In your original post you also state you are an abductee. Could you please state the reason you think so and give me your experiences of the event. I'd be quite interested in it!

Just to state my opinion overall, I am quite interested in UFOs and Aliens but I do not believe they have visited the earth. Because of the huge amount of first hand encounters, government interest, vidoes and photographs I feel that it is quite a large possibility, but I have yet to see any proof.

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger, you don't know me but you obviously have some pre-conceived idea of what I'm about. So... here's a little bit about me.

I've been on an alien ship twice that I know of, once when I was 10, once when I was 27. I've seen the blackness of space and interacted with tall pink beings and the typical greys people talk about. That's my belief of what I experienced.

15 million other people on this planet have also encountered or believe life from other civilizations have visited here but it's rarely believed in our society. So I try to fight that ignorance.

I have a Master's degree in Transpersonal Psychology and I run groups for people to share their personal beliefs of the paranormal, abductions, anything they feel like talking about, even if they think it was just a dream.

Why am I taking the time to write this??

because people like you, Zaiger, make it difficult for people to share. Making jokes or insinuations about meds? grow up.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Even though this wasn't posted in response to me, you kind of answered my question anyway, haha! If you don't mind, I'd like to gain further knowledge on your claimed event. I perfectly understand if you would rather not talk about it.

I've been on an alien ship twice that I know of, once when I was 10, once when I was 27. I've seen the blackness of space and interacted with tall pink beings and the typical greys people talk about. That's my belief of what I experienced.

So interesting! Could you tell me what they said, if they talked at all, or why they would abduct you in particular?

Just to restate my opinion from my previous post, I do not believe aliens have visited earth but still find the subject quite fascinating and would love to hear more! Perhaps my opinion will one day be changed. I do hope so.

Kind regards

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What was your point in posting this? Sorry, i come to ATs for cool stuff, but this was a total waste of my time. A not so clever dude mumbling corny phrases, filming a airplane and saying its an ufo...gg!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Might as well share here since thread isn't turning out anything like I expected LOL

I wrote this a while back just to share a little about what I experienced.

This is a simple, down-to-earth (pun intended), description of what happened to me one night in Arizona. I have shared this in the past, not on this site, and want to express a little of what I hope to see from you all.

I am writing this for one reason, because certain people will find the information interesting and valuable. I am not looking for sympathy (it wasn't traumatic at all). If someone wishes to "debunk" this do so for your own need to not believe - I was there, I lived it, and I don't really care what non-believers have to say to me.

I was woken up from my sleep by a feeling that something was in my room; I was right. It was just an orb of light, amber at first. I was curious and didn't make any snap decisions on what it was or whether to be scared. The orb travelled toward me and I was comfortable doing what I felt led to do, sort of as if a doctor was telling me to 'hold my arm out.'

I sat up in bed and held my left arm up and the orb of light went into my arm about 1/3rd of the way and then the visible portion of the orb turned green. Pretty, comforting, healing green is what I remember feeling.

The orb episode was over and I remember either losing consciousness or falling into a very deep unaware sleep.

The next thing I remember was quite a bit more extreme, although I remained unscared. I was laying on my back on an 'operating table' and there were 5 beings standing around me. Clockwise from feet to right side, were a tall pinkish being at my feet, a short grey near my right calf, then another pink being at my head who seemed to be controlling my demeanor like an anesthaesiologist would. On my left were a grey, near my left arm and another pink being.

It was very obvious that the pink being (on my left) was instructing the grey who was by my left arm. I was very interested and raised my head. At this point the group was somewhat startled and I recall the pink instructor having some sort of energy action, don't recall if it was mental or physical but the being at my head took action. I was out again.

Later I awoke in the same room, alone. I could see tools on a metal stand to the right side near the corner. Tools different than anything I'd seen, although most seemed to be made of metal. One had square knotches on a crescent shape. Another had a glasslike tube filled with green glowing liquid. I can't recall all of them.

When I looked "out" from where I was the wall literally seemed to dissolve! I was totally amazed to see the beauty of space without any atmosophere! I could see the color of the stars much more than from earth and I started to wonder where I was, exactly, and how far aware from earth I was. At this point something came in and I remember falling to the ground, although I may have been caught before I hit. Not sure.

Next thing I was floating near my bed, off to the side, alone but with a feeling that beings, from somewhere, were helping me to be supported in the air.

I woke up later, at about 4:30 am with a bit of a headache. I didn't feel as if anything bad had happened to me, although I was slightly worried and wondering who in the world I could talk to about this! I ended up speaking with a Tibetan Buddhist Lama who had plenty of experience with abductions; he really put my mind at ease.

I'm happy to answer questions about anything concerning this.

I'm in Transpersonal Psychology, on the way to getting my PhD, and truly wish to share and talk based on helpfulness for others. I had a positive experience but I know many out there haven't.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join