It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hi everyone! Good to be here!

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I joined ATS 2 or 3 days ago, but never made my introduction thread! I hope it's still alright to, haha. If not, please excuse me!

I've been lurking here for about 3 years or so and just recently decided to join and give my own opinions on the various subjects. I hope to have many good conversations with the intelligent people here and hopefully learn some things!

Good to be here.

Kind regards




posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here's my second welcome, Hitotsumami!

I've enjoyed reading your posts that I've come across so far.



posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am always happy to see lurkers finally join in.
Honestly, I don't know what takes you people so long.



posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Glad you joined, it's a great site



posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Welcome Hitotsumami!
I have enjoyed your contributions

Happy expanding of awareness....
Peace



[edit on 29-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]



posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ive seen your posts a few times and always thought you'd been on here for ages!

Please keep it up!



posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Oh-lah! Koh-moh ehs-tah? Koh-moh sen yah-mah? Ehn-kahn-tah-doh.
Now in English. Hello! How are you? What is your name? Nice to meet you.



posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I am always happy to see lurkers finally join in.
Honestly, I don't know what takes you people so long.


Welcome and enjoy - At least you know what ATS is all about long time lurker

LOL..................did you not lurk?

I did for a long time and then when I did say hello I said "Hi I am a Neebie" So nervous but, not normally a nervous person!!!



posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Your name looks Japanese, does it mean anything?



posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Here's my second welcome, Hitotsumami!

I've enjoyed reading your posts that I've come across so far.


Thank you for the kind welcome!


Originally posted by Night Star
I am always happy to see lurkers finally join in.
Honestly, I don't know what takes you people so long.


Hahah, I am not sure what took me so long to join either! Thanks very much for the kind greeting!


Originally posted by getso
Glad you joined, it's a great site


Thank you! I appreciated your welcome. And yes, ATS is quite a nice site!


Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Welcome Hitotsumami!
I have enjoyed your contributions

Happy expanding of awareness....
Peace
[edit on 29-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]


I'm glad you like my contributions and thank you for the greeting! Expanding awareness, this is a wonderful goal.


Originally posted by Silver Star
Ive seen your posts a few times and always thought you'd been on here for ages!

Please keep it up!


Well I have been lurking for ages, haha! Thanks for the greeting!


Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Oh-lah! Koh-moh ehs-tah? Koh-moh sen yah-mah? Ehn-kahn-tah-doh.
Now in English. Hello! How are you? What is your name? Nice to meet you.


Thanks for the kind greeting! I am doing wonderful! My name is Michael, but Hito or my screen name works fine as well! It's a joy to meet you too!


Originally posted by vesta
Welcome and enjoy - At least you know what ATS is all about long time lurker

LOL..................did you not lurk?

I did for a long time and then when I did say hello I said "Hi I am a Neebie" So nervous but, not normally a nervous person!!!


Thanks for the kind welcome! Haha, I agree, when I originally began posting I was a bit nervous as well!


Originally posted by nixie_nox
Welcome aboard. Your name looks Japanese, does it mean anything?


Thanks for the greeting! Hitotsumami basically means "A pinch of something" or "One piece". The later definition happens to be the name of a popular manga that I have been a fan of for the last 5 years!

That is the basic meaning of my screen name, haha.

Thanks again for the kind greetings!



posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hello, I feel like I already know you


Wecome



posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Hello, I feel like I already know you


Wecome


Haha, is that so?

Thank you for the kind greetings!




top topics



 
1

log in

join