It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A G20 Video You Might Not Have Seen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
some info on the public works act that was responsible for so many people getting arrested:

[edit on 6/30/2010 by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
She's like Hobo Cop instead of robo cop

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

[edit on 1-7-2010 by jonhplayer]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

corrupt cops? I only see cops trying to withhold order here.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
WTF do you expect- this IS DEMOCRACY, at it's finest. No question. THAT is why, the USA, was formed as a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC- because our Founders KNEW, that "democracy", was simply a term for "Dictatorship of the masses".
The "March of the Stormtroopers", was a NICE touch!
The insane "agent provatateur", is missing her face bandana. Someone, PLEASE find it for her!! It spoiled my breakfast! Wow, is her insane rage apparent! I wonder, did they shot-her-up with something, before releasing her? Or is that her natural state?
EXCELLENT VIDEOS, thanks, OP!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory
You can tell she is just doing her job to keep the peace

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d31d23200193.jpg[/atsimg]

Thats one ugly motha f....

she must of fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down landing in a pool of ugly.

here is a question for you all, would you have sex with it for a million pound?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by jonhplayer]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jonhplayer

That is the face of one who is frustrated and screaming enough is enough.

It is a face that you and I will contort when you realized you been cheated, lied to and manipulated.

Every child is born beautiful and innocent, including her, for no child or person is ugly which is only skin deep.. She too, once was a child like you and I.

As years go by, left by the wayside not because she was lazy, but lacking in opportunities just like many billion others, for the apex of the pyramid created by our masters can only fit a few.

She, like you and I, would have choosed apathy, but after seeing the harm and hurt done to her and her loved ones, for no one is born out of a rock, she took to the streets.

Desperation turn to frustration, fueled by anger and hatred for what the NWO had done, just as you and I would do so too when it starts to affect ourselves and our loved ones.

Be glad she is only carrying a stick and not a rifle. If the NWO still doesnt get the message, then we will be in for desperate times.

Pity her, just as I would pity and comprehend how you would be like when it is your turn to be affected, regardless if you are a simple reader or Gestapo or Gobbels' propaganda officer here. You too are human first before anything else, just as she is.

This is not the way for humanity to live, but when push comes to shove, there is enough frustrations and hurt from it to turn into fuel for hatred and destruction to follow.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just a couple of thoughts:

A lot of police were brought in from other jurisdictions for this gig. Criss cross? Like the mafia, the CIA, or ordinary smart crooks, nobody with a brain in his head commits crimes where they live.

If you are going to do dirt, bring a contractor in from outside. They vanish after the event and are harder to track, trace, identify and charge.

If I were in the Black Bloc, and I'm not, not being sympathetic to that approach to our problems, but if I were, I would be extremely suspicious of anybody who was especially confident about what was going to be done by the Bloc that day.

People with that kind of confidence have connections. They have a backup. They might have a hidden hand ready to yank them out of trouble no matter how tough the going gets. They would be willing to do anything and to get others involved in doing anything. They are the ones who could very well be police plants.

When you get involved in doing what they want you are advancing the agenda of their employer. These people want a security state. There is a lot of money and power in it for them.

Edit to add:

To the above poster, the woman is a cop. She's carrying one of those collapsible batons like the other plainclothes cops in the OP's linked video. She is not a protester. She is the face of the crackdown on democracy.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
That darned Alex Jones, right again, as usual! Cute as a button, goody two shoes Canada, home of "smiley" faced fascism.

Canada is the "Miss Manners" of fascism.

Insisting on your rights and the rule of law and accountability is so so rude, and doing so, as we see from the G-20 summit goings on, will get you into trouble with Miss Manners and her "helpers".

They do not like that sort of thing. That's for the crass vulgar United States and hooligan infested England.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, I had to sign in after seeing the terrific people replying to this thread !
OK, back on my soapbox. It seems there are not too many elders choosing to go to the protests. I feel we should go as we have less to lose and are tougher. We have lived our best already and have thick skins. Etc. Also a lack of manly men is evident, in my opinion. ??
Anyway, maybe there is something we elders can do, at least try. What about a group like Moms for Justice or Guardians of Youth or some name?
We could go get these kids when they get released, bring them blankets, hot tea, food, telephone, transportation?
Or start with being on top of the arrests and keep an eye on them from outside, can't we do something to help these kids who insist on defending our LIBERTY?
Hello my brothers and sisters KIDS are defending our Liberty ! Can we do something to help?
Website? Donations? Get together for Youth?
My You Tube video will be up by Saturday. I made one for Pittsburgh, and will persevere !
TV sucks. Dating sucks. Jobs suck. Come on Elders, let's get to work.
Love to you.p,

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CestLaVie

As a grandmother of 3 and a mother of one of the 900 falsely arrested in Toronto for peaceful protests, I am doing everything in my power to help.

I think older people have so much to offer. I will be retiring in a few years and plan on spending it on social activism, not putting quarters in a slot machine in Florida.

We have the time, we have the smarts, we have the experience and perhaps more credibility in the eyes of the public than younger people. Use it...and do something to make this world better while you still can. Who the hell cares what "people think" of you. It really doesn't matter one whit in the end.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Older people should start filing freedom of information requests and get the exact bill to the last jot and tittle of what that summit cost and to whom the money was paid.

Take some time in your old age to read Stevie Cameron's On The Take. It's all about graft and corruption and contracts inflated to pay off political favors. It'll make your hair curl to see how taxpayers are robbed in this country by the organized criminals who govern us.

You've seen their handiwork at this summit so now you know what they are capable off. It's time to do something about it.

A billion dollars in political favors was paid off at this summit and somebody should go to jail for it.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

corrupt cops? I only see cops trying to withhold order here.

How DARE you defend the actions of these EVIL people.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

He said cops were trying to withhold order. He's not defending the cops. He's saying that the cops are trying to sustain chaos. That's what they were doing.

They let the Black Bloc run wild and cracked down on orderly protesters. The police agenda is crystal clear to anyone who sees the videos, including the poster that you are mistakenly criticizing.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Your government is not interested in democracy Canada. They are interested in shutting you up by any means possible.

Here is what happened at the summit in Montebello, Quèbec. Bear with the rock and roll track for a few minutes as they cover the G-20 in Toronto before moving on to talk about police agent provocateurs admitted to by the Sûretè de Quèbec.

Pulling stunts like this takes all the legitimate talking points involved in protest completely out of the news and out of the public consciousness. The public at large begins to associate protest with mayhem and completely tunes out the messages of peaceful protesters.

The public starts to believe that protesters "get what they deserve" when the police crack down, but don't realize that the ones they are cracking down on are infested with police plants goading them on, at the very least by bolstering their numbers with big beefy bodies.

It's really unconscionable behavior by our elected misrepresentatives.

Here's how you radicalize a city.

The Public Property Protection Act referred to by the police officer in this video is critiqued by a civil rights lawyer earlier in the thread. This use of the act has not been challenged yet in the courts and is unlikely to be challenged because it was only brought into force temporarily.

It can be reintroduced at any time deemed necessary.

It grants police and security officers the "on the spot" right to determine the boundaries of "public property" and grants unprecedented rights of arrest. One can be arrested even if one doesn't hear an officer requesting ID. In fact one deaf person who didn't respond to a police officer was arrested and held for several hours.

Question for Torontonians? How many are voting Liberal in the next election? How many are voting Conservative? How many think it is worth voting at all?

Security at the Toronto G-20 was a bi-partizan scam designed to soak the taxpayer and to push ordinary citizens around while letting most of the vandals run free with their "pals" in the police department.

900 people arrested. I'm waiting to see if more than a half dozen are charged.

Anybody know what any of the protesters were talking about . . . ? Mission accomplished.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The video in the OP has been removed "by the user". Uh huh, sure, I believe that.

Anyone got a copy?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join