It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A G20 Video You Might Not Have Seen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I know this is bit off topic but this is how I reacted when I saw that crazy woman

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8148cc6f5304.jpg[/atsimg]

When I get home I'm gonna make a BTS thread about this lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The situation is not good. Why would the police charge at peaceful protesters. Those people thought they were about to be killed!! Each Police man is equipped with 1000's of Dollars worth of Military Armour and weaponry. When they decide to repress us completely, it will be swift and brutal...and there will be nothing we can do about it. I don't wish to create fear.....but. Were getting to a stage where we will be powerless if we decide we want change. Our internal enemys have grown powerful (the government) and we have to fight for revolution now. It is we the people that deserve to be free. We must fight the Fascism that threatens us daily..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This is all very entertaining but this can be a smoke screen.

Where is the real news? Who attended the G20 and why? What was discussed at the G20? What was the outcome of the discussions? What does this mean for the countries who had leaders present?

I have not seen one ATS post on any of these things. That is where the news is.

What are the protesters protesting.. Exactly. Name the issues. Etc.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Because any news regarding the actual g20 discussions and what actually went on....is propaganda anyway. We have no idea what really went on! MSM focuses on what has supposedly been discussed..the economic recovery,oil spill,climate change,foreign policy etc etc. They also report on the apparent violence.

They fail to report that the G cost a billion dollars. They fail to report that Toronto has been turned into a militarized police state. They don't show the police wearing stormtrooper military outfits. or the people being herded and enclosed for lengthy periods. Or the fact that the protest were peaceful and the people want change.

No they simply fabricate violence and spew there poisonous propaganda.....day in day

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Sorry, lots of spelling mistakes in that previous post. I just woke up!!. Am new to ATS.I have been reading threads here for a while. I come from Sunny England.

HELLO

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
"Where is the real news? Who attended the G20 and why? What was discussed at the G20? What was the outcome of the discussions? What does this mean for the countries who had leaders present?"

If you're waiting for the bootlicking media to provide you real answers to real questions, you'll be waiting a long, long time. The real news is that the G20 was set up to advance the Police State and defraud taxpayers out of over $1 Billion. Do you know anyone else who writes themselves a check for a billion dollars for a weekend's worth of fake work and partying? Screw the media and bravo to the protesters for exposing this scum for what it is.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory

The first vid is pretty mental...the second one is hilarious!

Vaders theme and the 'hold'hold'hold'hold' lol...

Scary times call for humour.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I can't find it anymore but I read this morning about a guy who was there to just watch the protests that was arrested. It was on the gay news website towleroad.com but I couldn't find the link. The article said that he was in town for about a day and just wanted to see what the fuss was about and the police brought him in even though he was outside of the protest area and actually making jokes with his friends. He also said he was targeted because he was gay but I think that is a secondary concern in this situation. Just adding my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Was it legal to arm yourself against Hittlers SS Gurards because these guys are a cut above the facists.

maybe they get extra money for drawing blood.

Was the she devil being used undercover to provoke protestors so the facists could justifiy the $1.2bn which must had worked at at about $20,000 per protestor.

keep paying your taxes folk.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory
You can tell she is just doing her job to keep the peace

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d31d23200193.jpg[/atsimg]

that woman was scurrrrry.

also,

screw cops.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
the protestors should exercise their right to freedom of speech the singing the candian national anthem is ok , but to truely exercise your right for freedom of speech

quote NWA , "f the police "

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Wasn't she in Poltergeist II?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afd11f3e108b.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously though, I would love to know what was really discussed at the G20. Some how, I get the feeling that it wasn't standard foreign policy and the state of the economy. I really do get the feeling something big is happening right under our noses at the moment, just from all the little incidents around the globe that all seem to link together.

BTW, what is the main Beef with the protesters anyway? I seem to have let that little bit of info pass me by. Rock festivals have a way of keeping you out of the loop. You don't get a lot of world news in the middle of a field

[edit on 30-6-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The ugly side of policing

That is one ugly pig. Inside agent pig deliberately causing riots.

G20 riots were an inside job, G20 riots were an inside job, G20 riots were an inside job, G20 riots were an inside job, G20 riots were an inside job.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
My son was sitting in front of the Novotel hotel Saturday night as the riot police blocked in about 150 peaceful protestors. He was singing "Give peace a chance" while the police picked off one at a time and arrested everyone within sight.

He was then taken to a detention centre and was held in a giant dog cage for 26 hours with little food or water. The girl in the next cage was crying and begging for her medicine for hours - the police ignored her. Many cages had no portapotties.

Our government gave the police $1 Billion for policing for just this one weekend. One cop are boasting they can now pay off his mortgage for all the triple time OT he received. They bought all new riot gear, sound cannons, etc., etc. It is estimated the riot police outnumbered the protesters 2:1.

Why, on earth were police cars left unattended? Bait? Why were many of the "violent" ones wearing police issue boots and one had black pants with NIKE logo on it. NO self respecting anarchist would ever wear such a symbol of corporatism.

Once the media got some good shots of violence, the police went on a adrenaline-charged rampage. Mass arrests, brutality, heckling, penning in peaceful protestors so they couldn't leave.

There are many, many videos on Youtube now posted. Please investigate. Please help us bring this to the international spotlight!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druidae

Proof of Reptillians! They are here!!

lol =)

~Druidae

Police Provocatuers were indeed used to JUSTIFY spending $1 Billion on security.

If there was no trouble then I doubt these security firms would be so lucky next year.

It's all about money, and it all traces back to Zion.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamma MO
My son was sitting in front of the Novotel hotel Saturday night as the riot police blocked in about 150 peaceful protestors. He was singing "Give peace a chance" while the police picked off one at a time and arrested everyone within sight.

He was then taken to a detention centre and was held in a giant dog cage for 26 hours with little food or water. The girl in the next cage was crying and begging for her medicine for hours - the police ignored her. Many cages had no portapotties.

If you sent your son to war like normal people do you'd be paid by killing for liberty and freedom where it's needed. But when your son sings in protest for liberty and freedom in his own town, he ends up in a dog cage.

Sorry for the spin but a freedom loving government shouldn't put its citizens in cages because government agent provocateurs destroy property. It also shouldn't make sense to any freedom loving person!

Thanks for the post.

[edit on 30/6/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Make one with Xzibit too.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
A zombie you say?

Could be Ronnie.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2f8b0e66fc6.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry Ronnie... R.I.P.