It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A G20 Video You Might Not Have Seen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Let me just say that I support protesting and more made against the G20, NWO ect. But you have to be fooling yourselves to think if there weren't cops there to keep them all in line that they wouldn't run amok, causing havoc around the city. Peaceful by force.

Let me just say from my own personal experience that all these young men you see wearing bandanas tucked underneath their chins are secretly hoping/prepared for this to turn into all out anarchy. They have these bandanas in such a fashion so they can be pulled up to cover their identity. You can also see it in their eyes and feel it from the tension.

Not saying there isn't provocateurs because clearly there are, nor that they shouldn't be ready and willing to disrupt these elitist scum. But in looking at the interests of the city you need this many cops and probably more if these people ever grew the balls to storm the G20.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
By no means do i want to derail this thread with another video, however this is one that really needs to be seen to get an idea of the police that day. You especially need to watch the last 40 seconds or so, at least.. pretty wild stuff.

How the cops can be ready and amassed with riot gear as a premptive response to what legitimate protestors have to say is a giant middle finger right to our faces.

www.cp24.com...
That link leads to a story of how the police chief knowingly used lies and fear tactics to control the populace by claiming that there is a temporary law passed that anyone with 5 meters of the security fence and you will be searched and arrested if you dont show ID.... threatening people with blatantly unlawful search and seizure, putting it in peoples minds that they dont mind attacking your rights and in many cases your body, because they are above the law...

Asked Tuesday if there actually was a five-metre rule given the ministry's clarification, Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair smiled and said, "No, but I was trying to keep the criminals out."

Sounds more like terrorism to me than anything committed by the Black Bloc, or by any other protesting group.

Have you heard anything of attacks on citizens by protest groups? Any homes get smashed and looted?
No.. the only people who got beat were by armed thugs.... the only people who had video equipment, educational pamphlets, work tools, whatever else you might have in a suddenly outlawed backpack, had things stolen from them by the man's thousands- strong security squad.
That's no justification however to those who use violent tactics, like the alleged Black Block, legit or not.

The police were there to serve only as bodyguards for 20 people.... used as a show, nothing else, a reminder of the power that is held over us even as citizens with human rights. A billion dollars couldnt stop a couple of cop cars, somehow literally driven there and then left behind, between two large prtotest groups.. and no police around or willing to stop the destruction.... right...so more like the security budget was really a theatrics budget. May as well add a few plate glass windows and commercial product to the bill... hey maybe we can get a kickback for product placement, sweet deal.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by kidney thief]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
pause the first video at exactl;y 45 seconds and you can clearly see a hooded guy dressed in black scooting behind police lines......

muthahfarkers

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
i love how all these riot police always look at each other wondering what to do next.... all mindless drones

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I tell ya... this has got to be one of the funniest threads I've come across in a long time... you guys are killing me with those stills and comments of that she-thing supposedly a cop.... This thread has made my day

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Right, the faces of these corrupt cops are there for everyone to see.

They MUST get what they deserve.

WOW well what about all the DH's who go to these events just to cause trouble and destroy property THEY derserve what they GET

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Who would want to have kids with that kinda mother ?
I think NOT !
Be fruitful and multiply said the lord but he was kidding right ?
It's no wonder we're only 30 millions

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory
You can tell she is just doing her job to keep the peace

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d31d23200193.jpg[/atsimg]

Someone should photoshop some clown makeup on her. Truly the stuff of nightmares!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This thread was funny until I saw that Amy Miller vid and now I'm very angry.... this is an outrage!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have actually saved up money to go to the states & Canada for new years for 3 weeks for a holiday.After seeing these videos I think I am going to book it somewhere where the NAZI party arnt in control.In fact , I think I will never step foot in that country.

I live in the UK and after seeing this video,The UK, despite the cold, Is a safer place to live. US has lost my £12,000 savings for me and my girlfriends holiday.

One thing that strikes me is when they start pulling people away none of the hippy people do anything but stand and moan about it or look way to stoned to even care? If that happened here, pure chaos from the people would break out and we would go get the person who was taken away.

Well, The police looked like NAZI Drones.Did you notice there boots? 2-3 inches thicker sole to make them look taller and "meaner" just like the days of the old NAZIS!!!

I would hate to live in that country.Consider my holiday cancelled!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There are plenty of police on this site yet we haven't heard a word from any of them? especially in regards to Amy Miller this kind of behaviour is increasing and this is how civil wars start. Before long people will be taking arms on to the street as their sense of unjust will finally catch up with them.

These G20 police tactics seem to me like they are getting worst each year, its only a matter of time before this gets way out of hand. There are so many similarities to NAZI POLICE STATE in these videos:

Hitler’s police state worked on the rule that if you said nothing, no harm, could come to you. If you had doubts about the way the country was going, you kept them to yourself - or paid the price. As nearly 17 million people had not voted for either the Nazis or the Nationalist in March 1933, a large and visible police force was required to keep this sizeable group under observation and control.

Very worrying indeed

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

HOLY [SNIP]ING CHRIST!!! I just had my beer come out my nose when I saw that pic of the crazy lady next to Medusa!!!! NICE!!!!!!

But seriously, you gotta wonder what these people were like as children. I always wonder that when I see someone who is absolutely corrupt, insane, etc. Like, I remember some classmates, then when I haven't seen them until our adult years, you see how much they've changed and the elements of their personalities that haven't. Just fascinating.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Were the Nazi's this bad to their fellow Germans? They were brainwashed into thinking the Jews were bad but they never threw their German woman in cages and fingered them. I think we're entering a new advanced era of evil... for the evolutionists: it seems that evil also evolves.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I cant help but wonder why in these cases , people just dont go crazy and ape , and cause anarchy .

I know its not civilised but how much more are the general public going to take , there are peacful protests and then there are armed protests , why the hell shouldnt we want to destroy the governments for the crimes they are committing against humanity

We should let them know and their police drones that we arent happy anymore and that we do have the power to royally screw them up , and that no amount of armed police will stop us .

think about it , if we were all in the street protesting peacfully then the cops started beating us , it would take just one moment for us all to decide to get violent against them and then we would be running the show .
There are more of us than there are of them

its about time the slaves started to beat the masters

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kidney thief

OMG that was unbelievable. All the leaders of free nations who attended that conference should be made to see that video and realise what they have created. The way the police behave is dispicable. People need to be outraged by this.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

An unplanned, spontaneous response to an event may be what's necessary to cause the public to act.... it may be small... someone who's weak being denied something essential to life by armed authorities (maybe invited foreign troops)... then the controlled media slips up and exposes it. Then people come to assist and are injured or killed by these authorities... more info leaks out and thousands from all over the nation come to assists and finally all the pent-up frustration from the accumulation of abusive authority explodes on the oppressors.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

[i

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32232edf285e.jpg[/atsimg]

LOL - what in the hell is that thing? Zombie? Mutant? Canadian Cop?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by harrytuttle]

that is three stirkes, a zombie, mutant canadian cop. glad im a kiwi.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I feel sorry for you guys. I think this is it. When you make peacefull protest impossible you make violent protest inevitable.

I have tried to stay away from comments like this, but i cannot anymore. Next time your civil rights are violated, violate them back. You need guns.

For every person being carried to jail for just protesting there should be one cop car burned, one stores windows smashed.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/sF2lbpElSNg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

width="480" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/Heb9BXjYcII&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

these people were singing the Canadian national anthem. In my opinion this is the police practicing future brutal repression of free speech.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join