It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A G20 Video You Might Not Have Seen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
medusa any one

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57da103bd16c.jpg[/atsimg]

my God where do they find these people

I'll give you a clue...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9c469e586e4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d31d23200193.jpg[/atsimg]

Haha! That's what I was thinking. Looks kinda reptile like to me *jk*.

These protest are awful, a billion dollars in security thats disgusting. People getting harassed, arrested and beat for their constitutional right to assemble. Most of these people look like normal law obeying citizens. (except for the undercover police that start riots to get the police to "defend" *cough false flag*)

How about no one goes to protest the next one. Just think all those swat, cops, a few under-covers dressed like idiots and no one else. That would be great!

Not to mention the G20 events ruin a cities economy...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here's the email for the Toronto Chief of Police, if anybody would like to ask him about the undercover cops posing as anarchists

[email protected]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It;s not just Medusa O' Shaugnessey, there's a whole crowd of undercover cops who break out from the crowd and they hide behind the police. Might be as many as 8 that I can count.
I bet they had a grand time torching their own squad vehicle and then blaming it on the "anarchists". Oh please. Like they're liberal human cockroaches who only crawl out of old tenements to protest and tear stuff up. That stopped being cool years ago and only cops are doing it now :lol
Canadian cops will go about as low as US cops I suppose.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Holy Resident Evil!

What the heck!

that's some crazy stuff going on there ... I can't stop wondering who hired her

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I know you cant just go buy a tank.. but gosh it would be handy for situations that resemble these.. and the zombie apocalypse

I know those storm chaser dudes on discovery built that tornado chase truck from a 1 ton truck.. hmmm

I did like how they mocked and made fun of these goons.. the other funny thing is the bike cops.. wearing bullet proof vests and shorts.. one good cut in legs main vein and that vest ain't going to do crap.. Its all a big show..

After seeing these crappy videos i have to look at this to remind myself that we have one they they don't have .. numbers..

Best movie ever!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I saw there was a thread about a real Umbrella Corporation... didn`t read it but I guess that one musta been true, eh, capadres??

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
looks like proof that there was at least ONE cop dressed as an anarchist "black bloc" dude.
definitely lots of plains clothes cops running and hiding.

yay, our police can be as gestapo fascist piggy as the best from history!
toronto police rules!!! good job, good guys.

welcome to the NWO, canuckia. where the good guys bring the violence, and the bleeding heart liberals bleed.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What makes you guys think that woman is a cop?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

she has the baton, and runs with the rest of the fascists. it's clear she is a cop in the video. the cops would have to arrest her for attacking innocent citizens who were threatening no one. the cops had no problem arresting 900 people.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
targetting journalists

that's a link to a video from "the real news". they had press passes. reports of press passes being ripped off journalists, and then the journalists arrested.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Non-cops can get those batons. Illegal I think, but they can get them. I am not convinced she's a cop.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

They are cops because they wear the same boots and have wrinkled coats? Really?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

you can see lots of em runs behind the uniformed police ...

...its a good thing they got video...

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
That video proves that the cops have agent provacateurs in the crowd dressed as protesters. That psycho lady cop dressed as a protester with the collapsible baton and backwoods snarl is classic. Those pigs are f-ing blood thirsty, power hungry, anti-social animals.

Who the hell gave that nut job a badge?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32232edf285e.jpg[/atsimg]

LOL - what in the hell is that thing? Zombie? Mutant? Canadian Cop?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by harrytuttle]
I KNOW WHO THAT IS!!!
Comedian Carrot Top, moonlighting as a LEO bloc member with a padded bra. lol, and he thought no one would recognize him.......tsk tsk.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druidae
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d31d23200193.jpg[/atsimg]

Proof of Reptillians! They are here!!

lol =)

~Druidae

Yeah, either that or maybe she was having an uncontrollable craving for live brains!

She looks like a zombie... even with that baton, someone woulda caved her head in pretty easy if she'd hit someone with it..... hard to believe these people are such whackos and in charge of security there...

The world is in it's worst state since hitler ran amok

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ever see the late 80's movie Troll?
She's one of the lead characters ...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
xD In the first video, I thought that girl had a knife. I thought she was just some mad woman shanking everything in her way, then I realised she was a cop and laughed.
How odd..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This makes me chuckle.. Just a little bit. Undercover cops trying to serve justice yet they agree with the protests. Then they decide to call in additional rookies. If anything this is the the way a CIVIL WAR starts. The testing of ones nation. The question of how far is a Nation vs it's Government willing to go! All on the agenda of De-Population.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by SneakAPeek]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
THIS IS A DRILL. I REPATE. THIS IS JUST A DRILL.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join