It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is Still Beauty in the World! The Positive Thread!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
My coworker made me a cup of jasmine tea today - just brought it to my desk and surprised me. It made me smile. It was hot, fragrant, and wonderful. A small thing like that wasn't a small thing at all. It made my day.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The gift of life and free will is precious. Despite the trials, the pain, loneliness and sorrows we go through, there is indeed beauty, happiness and joys as well, more so if we would share our lives with others, for it will bring so much more meaning to our journey on this planet, which only comes once.

We are strangers in a paradise we called Earth, that unfortunately a few are hell bent on destroying out of selfish greed....

Sarah Brightman
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-6-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wow thanks for all the great replies and uplifting thoughts! Keep it up. If we make this a long thread anytime we are feeling down and can come and get uplifted and inspired!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I like beautiful things. My wallpaper is friendship from a video game; my Firefox Theme is a cute anime girl with strawberries and stockings.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is one of my favorite videos. Whenever I'm feeling "lost", angry or off-center, I use this to remind myself of what's important in life.

Ten Secrets for Success and Inner Peace...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thanks for that video. If there is one thing I have learned in life it is how littlle I really know. And the one constant in life and learning is it is always changing.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That was nice, not to put a damper on any of the message, but, #5 is only applicable if the 'state of emotion' is trapped in a person's personal history.

Those that are allowing their emotions to grow with their personal history are able to recognize that each step in the journey was a key to the path.

I myself look back at why I would have suffered abuses at the hands of monsters and I realize that my cage was only the beginning. I do not hold the past in contempt because our Greatest Teachers teach us "how not to be". We can honor our past by remaining true to it; otherwise we may be subject to become that which we hate. Like the child that hates the parent, too often they become that very type of person themselves.

Never forget you are on a Journey. Even a hardship is a tool for us; we only need to have Faith to carry on.

Here us another flower from my garden!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d742ac4473e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a11aa599d875.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a shot of part of my garden. Gardening is good therapy for the soul not to mention the yummy stuff you get to eat from it. Enjoy.

The boxes are potatoes, and some carrots, spinach, and lettuce in the foreground. In back the tree on the left is an apple and the part of the tree on the right is an apricot, also strawberries in back. And there is are peppers and onions and cucumbers and a few other things you can't see as the image seems to have gotten cropped in the upload.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is a very nice thread for the many, I am thankful to know there are still individuals who can see that yes there may be much darkness around but overall this doesnt have to pull your positive mindstates down to a negative stae of mind (makes you worth fightiing for more). You OP are doing a great job in rejuvinating this positive energy and it is appreciated, THANK YOU

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thank you for an awesome post, it is great to see a lot of positive things int he ATS forum.. hardly see it at all.. thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join