It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cypto myths in MI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
hey does anyone out there know of any cryptozoological myths for Wayne county area of MI? i was wondering because i have alot of free time and i figured it'd be worth checking out and possibly investigating.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
From what I hear there is an animal that can sometimes be seen roaming the streets of detroit. Usualy they are found playing in a field or hiding in a dug out hole. They don't have any prey that they can beat readily, they are prey to almost anything they encounter. . .
The animal is the Tiger, the Detroit Tigers to be specific. . .
Though it is possible to see a normal tiger, It has been a few decades since a talented one has been spotted. . . .

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
very funny at least where i live has the game, canuck

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yea well, I have the Blue Jays to passively root for. . .I could have also said something about the mysterious Lions. . .but seriously

You could try going out into large wooded area's and search for cougars and wolverines. . . I know there are a few documented cases a bit farther north (Sandusky area)
There are likely lots of haunted houses and places in the area. Old buildings, Cemetaries, and the such. Long native history, forts and battles, the Underground Railroad etc

I know there has been atleast one Bigfoot report near my Grandfathers farm in St.Clair County. I've never seen anything though.

Michigan Anomalus Information Network
members.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hey man i am lucky enough to live in a state with two horrible teams. doesnt get better than that. thanks for the site. if any one else has info on crypto sightings or legends in the wayne county MI area or possibly Claire county MI id be interested to find out.

top topics

join