It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Blue UFO - Vid*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Not sure if this is posted! But I thought it was pretty cool video. This is a mobile video of a UFO that was caught on the mobile phone while filming fireworks. Fairly large, UFO that flies off in a dramatic speed.

Personally, I think it's hard to create a CGI that has the motion as a mobile phone. If you watch the fireworks in the background (which was a real event) you can see the motion captured on the mobile phone is exact same motion that UFO has and the blur behind the UFO confirms this was filmed at the same time.

SO either it's ALL CGI (which mean no fireworks happened) or it was a small size object in front of the camera... but when it takes off... you can see almost straight line, then huge dip up. If this was hung with some string and someone yanked it up, you would see a perfect angle lift off that maintains it's angle because of the string attached.?!

Incredible Blue UFO Filmed in Slovakia 2009 Partyszanske

Anyhow.. what's your thought on this?

PS. Also I like to point to :37-:43 part, where the reporter is talking... what is the black thing in the air above the house, right behind the reported?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This has been discussed here numerous times.
I will find the link

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Why is it that the "search" on the site sucks... I search the title, the UFO... and can't find it... this keeps on happening, is the problem between the keyboard and monitor?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Why is it that the "search" on the site sucks... I search the title, the UFO... and can't find it... this keeps on happening, is the problem between the keyboard and monitor?

It depends on what the title of the thread is called. Not everyone titles their thread the same as the video.
But I promise, this is old and discussed here numerous times. Still looking.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

ah, I take your word for it

I just don't get why the damn search never works right for me...

PS. greeneyedleo can you please u2u me the link or post the link here, I'm still curious what the discussion was all about.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It´s simple. If you find similar video which is more than one week old then there is 99% probability that was already posted here and 100% probability that was some insect.

new topics

top topics

join