It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psst ! Yea You , C'meer ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They're out to get us man . I'm telling you , they're out to get us .
If you don't believe me , read this .
Better get nem mare guns oiled up .
Umhum , gummant's comintagitcha ...

www.freedomforceinternational.org...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I only read half of it, but it really reminds me of the Protocols. Seems like a hoax to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Yea , the guy who analyzed it said the same thing .
Who knows . Thought it would be fun to see some of the replies tho .

[edit on 29-6-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Alright , for those of you who missed it , here is proof in living color that they are out to get us and we're all gonna DIE !

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Eh hem in the process of reading the link. But if you're looking for paranoia, may I shamelessly plug my own thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ahh... Thanks I feel so much better now.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

nightmare fuel.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"dude, i got this anonymous email that just SOUNDS to real to be fake! it reveals the entire illuminati agenda! we must fight back!...wanna buy a membership?"

this is why im wary of any organization with the word "freedom" in it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know. The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus on it until its too late."

Surely based on this premise neither would the Illuminatus be able to reach the higher realms as they are responsible for the majority of the world's deaths?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
oooh, the illuminati. that centuries old organization of nitwits who, after all this time, after all these generations, still haven't managed to reach their goal.

fear them? they're the keystone cops of shady organizations.

let's see, several hundred years ago they hatched a plan, without any advance knowledge of the way the world will be. They planned, hoping their great great grandchildren would produce offspring still willing to follow the plan. They initiated a plan without knowledge of things like, oh, the united states of america. they launched a plan without knowing about technologies to come or advances in science and medicine.

a bunch of morons. today, they'd be the strange kid who nobody talks to and who, one day, is busted with blueprints to his school and a cache of weapons.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
im convinced im ready to start sending in my 11 dollars or more a month to become a member. And if i join i get my choice of a gold plated pin OR a TIE TACK. This is simply too much to pass up.

Members set their monthly pledge at whatever level they wish. However, to qualify for Chartered Membership, the minimum is $11. Higher levels are the norm.
www.freedomforceinternational.org...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What illiterate freaks these guys are, if you read the flags of the countries several are spelled just plain wrong, whoever falls for this is deserving to be ripped of.

Belguim? Guatamula? Senengal? Lol, lol, and lol again. They are even too dumb to look on the map to get the names right.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Does said membership come with fries and a coke?
If so I'm in!
Yeah, people who capitalize on others fears are disgusting.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

(Second line had to be said.)

-Edrick

top topics

join