It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are PSI balls real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They are real, however, this is what they are:

Our bodies produce many many different kinds of chemicals, for each emotion, there is a different chemical, within each emotion, is a frequency. The brain is basically a producer of electromagnetic signals or "resonances". When we feel certain emotions, our body emits certain chemicals, often from our hands, eyes, and face, and breath. When these very very fine particles are emitted, our body can also create an electric current that runs through them, and by shaping the links between these chemicals, and adding a charge, basically, you can create balls of "bioplasmic" energy.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
They are real actually. I've created quite a few, and I'm not even sure I'm doing it 100% right. The psi balls I make, I can't see, but I can feel them. I feel them through either numbness or my hands get hot or cold, and if you try to close your hands against each other, you will feel a slight resistance. I can even apparently draw energy from most places on my body, and I know that by the cold, or weird sensation I get when directing the energy. I haven't been able to do anything with them yet though. But, yes, they are real.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiveForever8
reply to post by Maner

PSI balls aren't real, so you have no chance in creating one...sorry. Stick to something real like MEAT balls instead

Thats not what the CIA says in declassified documents.
edit on 10-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NuckChorris12345
They are real actually. I've created quite a few, and I'm not even sure I'm doing it 100% right. The psi balls I make, I can't see, but I can feel them. I feel them through either numbness or my hands get hot or cold, and if you try to close your hands against each other, you will feel a slight resistance. I can even apparently draw energy from most places on my body, and I know that by the cold, or weird sensation I get when directing the energy. I haven't been able to do anything with them yet though. But, yes, they are real.

Yup same here. I get the same sensations as described in your post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join