It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are PSI balls real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I was looking around on the internet and youtube and i notice a word saying "PSI balls"
I read a bit on it and i really want to know if these are real, and if they are real.
How do you make them, if you can reccomend any sites or something.
Or even post a reply saying how to do them, but remember i am very young and totally new to this......

Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maner

PSI balls aren't real, so you have no chance in creating one...sorry. Stick to something real like MEAT balls instead

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maner

Yes PSI balls are real you can make them and try to use them. But do they do what people claim they do? No.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You can make one, but it's doubtful you'll be able to do much with it.

Psionics is quite an interesting subject.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Maner

PSI balls aren't real, so you have no chance in creating one...sorry. Stick to something real like MEAT balls instead

Say who you? you can create PSI Balls if you have the basic CHI enegry and also chakra control

From your post i can tell your minded closed, please dont respond if you dont have anything good to say about this subject.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Maner

Say who you? you can create PSI Balls if you have the basic CHI enegry and also chakra control

From your post i can tell your minded closed, please dont respond if you dont have anything good to say about this subject.

Wow. How open minded of you!

But on a serious note, how about you perform a demo for us.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh silly me, I forgot about CHI energy and chakra control. My bad.

That kind of logic has no place on these forums as 90% of posts are people slagging off something or someone.

Can you please provide me the numerous documents/journals that prove Psi balls and Chi are real? I can't seem to find them anywhere

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
yes.. psi balls are very real..
look at this video and try it out with a serious and positive intent.. u will be amazed..

Youtube Link

[edit on 29-6-2010 by yellow.sapphirine]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
[edit on 29-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Has anyone here been able to make a PSI Ball ?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Maner

I have had one tossed at me. It kinda felt like being hit by a big ball of cotton that instead of bouncing off just passed right through me. There very real IMO.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I used to pump my kids basketballs, footballs Etc. to a certain psi.
Does that count?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Did u make 1 urself?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maner
reply to post by bluemooone2

Did u make 1 urself?

I have messed around with it some with mixed results. Another method you may want to try is this . Just imagine you are holding a ball the size of a tennis ball in your right hand . Now , toss it in a small arc to your left hand . Keep tossing the ball slowly between both hands trying to feel the ball as it changes hands . Keep doing this until you can feel the ball changing hands , then gently toss it to a friend and see if he/she feels anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Take with a grain of salt.

I would love to believe that it is possible to exert a force upon physical reality, but I just don't think that human beings have it in us right now to actually succeed in doing anything.

If I take the scientific approach, let's go sub atomic for a moment.
I remember reading that Electrons behave differently when being observed.
The simple act of observation collapses a wave of probabilities.
Google the double slit test.

So if the simple act of observation can affect physicality, then perhaps it's not too far off from something more substantial.

I'll leave it at that.

Now as far as the mind goes, there is definitely something going on there.
As far as direct interaction with physical reality, again, there is not too much to go on. However, I believe that we are becoming more aware of our abilities to collapse or even explore, (mentally) probability waves and decide or interact with certain outcomes.
Again, manifest destiny, who the heck knows.

So, if the is something to be said about a physical interaction such as psi balls, and (I know it wasn't the topic) telekinesis, I believe our best bet is to explore those avenues.

There in lies another problem.
Humans, as we are now, are so overstimulated and convoluted and polluted with nonsense, how do we manage the focus.

Try all you want, in the back of your mind you know you have to get dinner ready soon, or go to work tomorrow, or whatever.

Until we regain the necessary focus, I am sorry to say that none of us may achieve anything relating to the OP.

Flukes do happen though.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Many of the above posted are from people that obviously do not posses the time nor capability to reach into the subject of Psionics (take that term with a grain of salt). Personally i know that Psi balls are quite real and can be made fairly easily, i can guide you through some simple movements and teachings on how to better control your energy and start to work with it in the outside world. Energy is all around us and can be manipulated with much practice. They key is to keep an open mind and let it happen as it will, it seems odd and funny to the outside world but you can do extraordinary things. You'd be surprised. If anyone is interested message me.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yes, and if you're powerful enough you can blow up things just like in anime.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka119
Many of the above posted are from people that obviously do not posses the time nor capability to reach into the subject of Psionics (take that term with a grain of salt). Personally i know that Psi balls are quite real and can be made fairly easily, i can guide you through some simple movements and teachings on how to better control your energy and start to work with it in the outside world. Energy is all around us and can be manipulated with much practice. They key is to keep an open mind and let it happen as it will, it seems odd and funny to the outside world but you can do extraordinary things. You'd be surprised. If anyone is interested message me.

It would be better if you shared it with everyone else
Or your gonna get multiple messages where you have to reply to each one.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Start like any other newbie and concentrate to move a lite object like for example an empty bottle and when you can make it woble even a tiny bit it means you can proceed to create a psi ball.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join