It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs on earth this July? Here we go again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, i knew it would not be long before we got ourselves another "ET disclosure prediction" and here we have another one.

link

Now i have heard the person behind this is this dude

Anthony Kane

His blog is here

Link

I think the closer it gets to 2012, the more of these sort of predictions are going to come out. Me, i hold the stance of "i believe it when i see it" and so should everyone else.

But too many people want top believe. They make themselves believe, then get p*ssed off when nothing happens.

With the way the world is at the moment. With all the pain,suffering,violence, and power hungry people and governments, i would really like something like this to be true, who wouldn't. But history tells us that all these predictions come and pass. The same will happen with 21st december 2012. It will come and go.

Every time these stories pop up, i always say to myself "God, i hope im wrong this time" Well, im still waiting to be wrong, and i think i will be waiting a very long time

I hate the way the world is at the moment. I have never understood being patriotic to your country. I have never understood this "us and them" in terms of different contries and cultures. We are all human, we are all related, and when i see the troubles around the world it makes me so mad.

Anyways, i guess thats why i would love one of these predictions to come true. We as humans are on a very dark path, and there is nothing wrong with getting a helping hand from species far more advanced than us

If they are here that is, which is the big question.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Oh goody, I like these. They always "come true" and never fall flat on their behinds. Oh no sir.

Saying that, one of these predictions will come true one day, not because the predictor got it right, but because law of averages says it will.

new topics

join