It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/2 Nephilim here: Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Howdy ATS,

My name is Tim but I go by 1/2 Nephilim online and Haf or haf_nef for gamer tags. Call me what you want.. 1/2, haf, dummy, whatever suits ya.

I have been visiting the site for almost 2 years and have just never registered for whatever reason. So why do I visit this site and what do I share with the members here is the point in filling this out I guess. Well I was raised methodist and became an atheist at 14 when I didn't even know anyone who wasn't a xian, I was miserable as an atheist and I got into Sitchin when I was 18 which is when I became more of agnostic I suppose. I'm 28 now and very big into ancient history and alternative archeology. I know Obamacare is going to be charging me or fining me soon for the air I breath. I have out there views on 12/21/2012.. namely that I feel it's more of a prediction about our perception of time and a day that we might be finally lifting our heads from the rubble as opposed to the more common idea that it is dooms day. The years leading up to it are what I worry about, the main-stream news has always been about fear-mongering but the way things are getting nowadays FOX doesn't have to look far to genuinely worry us, the headlines are frightening and getting worse day by day. I either have trust issues or most people are liars, maybe a little of both.

So I cant post a topic until I've made 20 reply's but wanted an opinion about something. Is it just me or has everyone you know been acting crazy for about 2 weeks now??? Its like everyone I know is showing they're worst colors and fighting and overly aggressive. I mean maybe its just me and the people I know but as far all the people I know.. Its everyone and its weird so I'm starting to wonder... (here's how you'll know I'm going to fit into this community) Is it HAARP? Is it HAARP doing this? Has anyone else noticed people acting not themselves? Just curious..

Anyhow glad to be here, I think this site is great and should have registered a long time ago.. I've certainly been on the Fed's watch list long enough to no have to worry about any ties to ATS raising suspicion, haha. - 1/2

[edit on 29-6-2010 by 1/2 Nephilim]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There has been a marked increase in irritability and anger in those I know, but it might be unrelated.

Welcome aboard! Keep your tinfoil hats at the ready, you'll be needing them!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Nice Intro

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Oh-lah! Koh-moh ehs-tah? Koh-moh sen yah-mah? Ehn-kahn-tah-doh.
Now in English. Hello! How are you? What is your name? Nice to meet you.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi there,
Yeah, people do seem on edge these days, with all the doom and gloom, I don't think it's HAARP related, but my tin foil hat is still handy.

You'll find all sorts of people on these boards, some really intelligent, some very religious, some quirky......

20 posts is easy to make, only takes a couple of days, there are so many interesting subjects.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello. I must agree on the aggression observation. I have truly wondered what's going on with people. Now that I see it's not in any way localized (as I live in Helsinki, Finland), I won't wonder anymore. It's understood.

Thanks for the peace of mind and nice to meet you.

CE

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the site and enjoy. Plenty of interesting things here to read and learn about. We got everything from aliens to lost zooolgy.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Welcome!

Yes, I'm finding that people have been much more on edge, jittery, agry, frustrated, unable to concentrate, etc. over these past two weeks. It's not just us...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I too am new here to ATS and just spent the past 30 mins. trying to remember my password just so i could post this, anyways
i also feel people have gone crazy! maybe we're paranoid i don't know i just know its time to go hit the bong!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Things are definitly changing in the world...and I don't mean on a political level either.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hello and

welcome to ATS.

Don't post single line replies!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the friendly welcomes and feedback folks. Its almost always nice to know your not alone when noticing funny business and although this is very much so a two sided coin, thank goodness I'm not!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

I kind of agree with you on the 2012 ordeal. I do find it to be quite a coincience that all of these natural disasters are happening one after the other this year, with 2012 only being 2 years away. However, I do not feel the world will end then. Nobody can truly say when the world will end. It may end right after I post this, who knows. Anyways, I do feel that the world may change, somehow or someway.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
hey im new here to man just joined last night.......i am very much interested in sumerian civilization and the nephilim annunaki.......i myself was an atheist but have come to be an agnog as well........the universe is to big for a higher being to absolutely not exist.......but i dont think any religion has ever got it right......the bible i feel being far from the right answer........i would like to see some sumerian annunaki nephilim and zecharia sitchin posts from you in the future......i to believe 2012 is a big fluke....but who knows......with crazy religious people in this world they might try to make 2012 happen.......

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
welcome

I encourage the mods to give you the right to create threads NOW

I'm so excited

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
Howdy ATS,

My name is Tim but I go by 1/2 Nephilim online and Haf or haf_nef for gamer tags. Call me what you want.. 1/2, haf, dummy, whatever suits ya.

I have been visiting the site for almost 2 years and have just never registered for whatever reason. So why do I visit this site and what do I share with the members here is the point in filling this out I guess. Well I was raised methodist and became an atheist at 14 when I didn't even know anyone who wasn't a xian, I was miserable as an atheist and I got into Sitchin when I was 18 which is when I became more of agnostic I suppose. I'm 28 now and very big into ancient history and alternative archeology. I know Obamacare is going to be charging me or fining me soon for the air I breath. I have out there views on 12/21/2012.. namely that I feel it's more of a prediction about our perception of time and a day that we might be finally lifting our heads from the rubble as opposed to the more common idea that it is dooms day. The years leading up to it are what I worry about, the main-stream news has always been about fear-mongering but the way things are getting nowadays FOX doesn't have to look far to genuinely worry us, the headlines are frightening and getting worse day by day. I either have trust issues or most people are liars, maybe a little of both.

So I cant post a topic until I've made 20 reply's but wanted an opinion about something. Is it just me or has everyone you know been acting crazy for about 2 weeks now??? Its like everyone I know is showing they're worst colors and fighting and overly aggressive. I mean maybe its just me and the people I know but as far all the people I know.. Its everyone and its weird so I'm starting to wonder... (here's how you'll know I'm going to fit into this community) Is it HAARP? Is it HAARP doing this? Has anyone else noticed people acting not themselves? Just curious..

Anyhow glad to be here, I think this site is great and should have registered a long time ago.. I've certainly been on the Fed's watch list long enough to no have to worry about any ties to ATS raising suspicion, haha. - 1/2

[edit on 29-6-2010 by 1/2 Nephilim]

Welcome to the boards! Now onto your question regarding HAARP.... Maybe? I don't really know what to tell you if it is or isn't HAARP. But what I suggest you look to for people going a little more aggressive these days is the Sun.... Learn about Solar Flares / CME's... The effect it has on the magnetosphere and what all that crazy space dust and radiation maybe doing. Truth is, there are some big changes with high levels of Positive Ions entering our atmosphere and heading down farther south than usual. These positive ions are known to cause people to go a little loopy. Its known to happen in Antarctica quite a bit, with scientists going a little crazy for no apparent reason, and when the ions come back into balance they kind of center themselves a bit.

Anyway, I know i am making a ton of claims here, but I am at work, I've done some research on this and you can look into on your own through the tool of Google. When I get the chance I will make a post about this stuff for you, but as of right now I am at work.

Welcome to the boards!

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Bonified Ween]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hey 1/2 Nephilim,

I would also tend to agree that if there is some acnient mystery to 2012 that it would be more likely to do with people raising concience, change from west to eastern philosophies etc rather than some big physical event.

I myself have definately been going crazy for the last 2 weeks however I know why and it's not HAARP. It's end of financial year. I've been running projects like a madman and workload has doubled to get stuff done in time. I'll bet people watching me in the last 2 weeks would percieve me as being angrier etc as a result.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yeah who would have thought we'd have to pay for air? Yeah its kinda stressful to be an atheist, too much negativity. Better off being agnostic, that way you can stay on the fence and be open minded, in my opinion, though myself I was raised and stayed Christian, more so these days, I used to dabble with Wicca in college.
I went to the USA to visit my dad and family in April, things are tense there, you can feel the revolution in the AIR. You can really feel it!!
The feds watch list? Hah I never found out if the FBI has a record on me, they say if you ask for your record, if you didn't already have one, they'll make one, cuz they figure, unless you did something why would you ask?
Anyways welcome to ATS!

new topics

top topics

join