It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 28, 2010 -- Gulf state emergency preparedness agencies confirm mass evacuation plans

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I have been involved in this thread from the beginning, and I never even considered the thought of the radio show? It was hardly mentioned by the OP, and it certainly was not "promoted." I live on the Gulf Coast, but I don't have time to do Radio Shows, yet I still enjoyed this thread...how can that be?

On another note..... so what? If someone did start a thread to promote a radio show that was pertinent to current events, and was relevant to get a first hand account of conditions along the coast, and if it was outside of the MSM, wouldn't it be a wonderful idea and thread? We do it all the time don't we? I know that I plan to do a couple of similar threads to pick the brains of ATS members and get their input for my new book. It doesn't violate T&C as long as the thread is relevant on its own merit. We constantly post links to other people's websites, why not our own? We constantly post links to YouTube and CoasttoCoast, so why not one of our own?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Well Johnny let the truth be know I do know paxnatus and her family personally and we did meet here on ATS like several other members that I developed a friendship outside ATS……..

Yes, I did post a radio broadcast of James Fox on the 17th………If you would look at the BP media black out thread you will understand that James Fox was making such claims that I felt important to share with other members here what he may say on a live broadcast…….And no James Fox was not on the intelhub radio show.

So to continue to keep posting that my purpose with my threads is to promote others sites and radio shows is ludicrous………

This will be my last response to you and as you said you are done with this thread…….

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Your honesty is refreshing.

Goodnight and goodluck.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

i dont know
its a 3 minute somthing clip from youtube
its from the movie bruce almighty
look 4 eroding
let me know if u find it
il also try 2 post it here www.youtube.com... again
watch it a couple times
tell me what u think
at 2:05 it looks like the grim reaper 2 me next 2 the bp cleanig crew
i alwys new there was somthin weird about this
they are laughing wright in our faces
evrything ihas 2 meanings in this clip sort off
there ar at least 6 things that u could connect 2 the spill
in a 3 minute clip!!!!
it took me like 5 times watching it
b4 i started 2 realize just how sick it is
but please tell me im crazy i really hope so
its just that the movie knowing also predicted it only more obvious
bruce almighty was made a couple years ago!!!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by icecold7]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Originally posted by paxnatus

If you had read the OP you would know what this thread is about. It is a ridiculous statement to think Clouds is somehow promoting some radio program.

Not intelligent at all! Before you fire back at me or the OP why don't you take a look at his last thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You come out with these ludicrous accusations pulling them out of thin air and making some outrageous assumptions with nada to back them up!

So what we have is your opinion and that is it! But you should cool your jets cause you are on the verge of slander! That does NOT bode well for any member of ATS at all.

Hi again,

You state that it is RIDICULOUS to suggest 'CLOUDS' is promoting a radio program. Why do you think this is ridiculous.

On the 17th of June he created a thread purley to promote a radio program. Did you not see this when you were checking his threads?

I can only guess that anyone backing up someone who is promoting other sites is also involved with it.

You are the person using childish name calling and now you threatening me with accusations of slander against the OP? You must be pretty close to the OP to try and scare me off with threats of slander.

If you are so concerned why don't you ask the MODS to pay more attention to this thread.

Please stop bickering and someone answer my question. Why can't I get to that youtube video? Please start a new thread to debate each other's validity. But please do it warmth and kindness. You both matter. Now please answer my question. Please?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If they do this, it wont be good for any of us, where will they put these people? All on Fema camps or just send them all to different states. It does make me wonder. I know after Katrina many people came here to NC and were living off the state here, so it just makes me wonder, and will the government or BP pay for these peoples homes? If they have to leave them.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

This is what I get...........

"This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

You posted while I was typing. Thanks so much icecold7! I am going to check it out now...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This video, midway or so, talks about 5 areas of poss. or planned evac's:

www.youtube.com...

Please ignore the sensationalized cut-and-paste opening w/ Press Sec'y.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ladywhy]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Everyone SHOULD be evacuated for safety reasons... and BP should buy each and every person a house in a safe area, pay to reestablish their lives, and pay for alternate career training or unemployment benefits comparable to their previous income.

If the Govt or BP does any less... its criminal IMO. You dont destroy people, families and futures with impunity.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

Cloudinthesky, I just not got that same message. Funny, but OTHER Bruce Almighty are just A-ok to watch. (Took me a while to figure out upload, pic-posting process, but 'tis cool and I like this feature on ats.)

*Things that make you go hmmmm...*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a2d2bcb66fe.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Maybe its time that some of us "normal" people lent a helping hand to others in need. I live in Louisiana, probably just outside of the Evac. zone. I would be more than willing to take a family into my home for as long as necessary.

As soon as people start helping people we wont have to worry about someone holding our hand all the time.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
if there is going to be a time to use all the "FEMA camps" and "white cars" and "burial vaults" that seem to be stock piled ....the brunt of Alex will miss the main spill area but, what will happen when one does pass right thru the spill area? will the govt just issue evacuation orders for just one localized area or for everybody within 50 miles of the coast?

is the Madsen report real...we would be idiots to think that the govt does not have a plan of this magnitude...sometimes you have to try to get as much of your livestock to saftey as you can......

gather as much info has you can.....

i have my popcorn stockpiled and lazyboy warmed up

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
IF there is a major evacuation of the affected areas, just bear with me for a bit, not all are gonna go ie: the poor, the "this is where my family is from"crowd, the iï ain't leavin"group, and i doubt that they are gonna "waste"time and money and equipment on illegal immigrants( for the record i am not a reacist),and basically the degenerates of society they probably wont bother relocating.ok, you have all these properties left ripe for the picking. will their insurance cover all the evacuees(sic) possesions and properties.if these people are allowed to return to their homes, chances are they will either have been left pillaged or unsuitable for living. who's gonna flip the bill for that?mass evacuation allows for 1 piece of luggage per person at most i'd imagine.that would leave billions of dollars in properties unsecured. they were looting tv's after katrina imagine what they will loot , because there are always looters, during and after evacuation. maybe the vision of soilders in MOPP(mission oriented protective posture) gear enforcing martial law will come to pass. wow very bleak image, just gave myself chills. thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiteraryOneTwo
Nevada, Wyoming, and North and South Dakota are sparse enough to have room for most of the great Southeast...but who wants to go there?

Hahahaha.... good one!

Surely they're not going to get used to the wide open spaces, no rush hour traffic, seeing the stars, and darn... it gets REALLY COLD here! Bring your long johns!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

WHERE?

Is the question, where is CEMA planning to evacuate millions of Gulf residents to? Yes I know to California but WHERE about are millions going to be placed in California. I know --- FEMA camps that were paid off by tax-payer's dollar's. And are all empty and fully fuctional.

Jesse Jackson was right when he said "refugees" was not the appropriate word for the poor souls dislocated due to Katrina. But he was wrong about why it is not appropriate. It's not appropriate because they are detainees, not refugees.

The Full story is here below:

"I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-6-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jetsettingvet

It is not a matter of "IF", it is a matter of "WHEN" Martial Law steps into the Gulf of New Mexico as I have predicted from dreams/visions and from family overseas. I could fore-see this playing out at the end of July month, August and possibly September of 2010 as I have already posted this prediction in my posts. We've all seen Katrina refugee's before/after-math, who's to say it will not play out the same, if not on a larger scale for the Gulf residents.

That'll explain why a few people I know from near the Gulf have already moved overseas and were in no hesitation to get out of that area.

I personally have lived in millitary confiment and due to being mischievous back in the forces that was punishment and 28 days no-pay. Saying that I can imagine only why they got out whilst they did. So as not to be taken hostage as the many of residents would only believe they are being taken care-of, by the same people who corrupted their lands?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
When they talk about evacuations I am confused about how far out they actually mean. Is it 200 miles from the spill in the gulf, or 200 miles from the actually shoreline inward. I live 70 miles from the shore and wonder if we would be included in the evacuation?? Anyone know this exact info? Thanks!!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Maybe its time that some of us "normal" people lent a helping hand to others in need. I live in Louisiana, probably just outside of the Evac. zone. I would be more than willing to take a family into my home for as long as necessary.

As soon as people start helping people we wont have to worry about someone holding our hand all the time.

MessOnTheFED!

Louisiana is in the RED zone of evacuation as stated below on this link-image.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

wow great pic haven seen it b4
but if this was 4 a gas or toxic rain warnig it would seem 2 me left under the zone should also be evacced
this looks 2 me 4 an evac 4 a tsunami which i am expecting or was expecting
no expert though
but also a few hours ago people were like wat evac?/now we have a map ??
thing are moving fast now it seems
also hows the hurricane doing it was suppose 2 hit a few houirs ago??
anybody seen black tornados yet??

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join