It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 28, 2010 -- Gulf state emergency preparedness agencies confirm mass evacuation plans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitotsumami
This is quite interesting!

I live in the southern state Georgia. Do you think any kind of evacuation would be applied for my state?

Indeed, where do they draw the imaginary line where no toxic rain can fall? I live in SC (close to GA border) and we almost always get our weather systems straight from the gulf. I guess a little bit won't kill ya, just make ya sick?!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I live 10 miles from the Georgia-Tennessee border,I'm concerned about how this would impact Me and My Wife.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hmmmm... so is this the way the future is going to play out?

Sounds like it all starts with a mass evacuation... then Marshall Law..... gun confiscation... dollar/stock market crash...

and while we're all confused and distracted... a false flag... war with Iran... internet kill-switch... a new dictator... and mandatory National Service

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

Would National Service include the Military Draft brought back?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
My guess is that National Service is the same thing as a military draft.... just sounds nicer and more patriotic and acceptable to the masses..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
So, when you start a thread like this, and it comes to pass to be wildly inaccurate, do you come back and start a new thread saying "Whoops, I was TOTALLY wrong?"

Or do you just move on to the next unsubstantiated sensational headline?

Since you are hell bent on attacking the OP, accusing him of being a "fear mongerer (by the way we need a new name) even though and I will repeat even though he blatantly asked "Can someone debunk this guy" please turn your attention Here:

"Texas A&M: Methane Levels In Gulf Of Mexico Up To 1,000,000 x Normal! That's ONE MILLION!"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The article was posted 1 week ago! Imagine the numbers now!!

You see if you were not aware, methane gas can be more deadly than mustard gas. This reason ALONE would be cause enough to evacuate the Gulf Coast!

But just another sensationalist headline right? Go ahead attack the scientist from Texas A&M, from the University of Georgia. The reports from Reuters, the Associated Press etc.

Guess those guys who are experts in their fields are just "fear mongerer's"!!

Clouds always backs up what he states with solid facts.

He was the first one to make the prediction that the first hurricane of the season would impact the Gulf! "Alex". He even stated "may"! Guess what "justadood", HE WAS RIGHT!!

So before you go trashing someones thread and attacking the OP, it might behoove you to learn a little something about the member.

Clouds, always acts with integrity and his posts are no less than stellar!

Have a nice day,

Pax

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If this has been posted, then I apologize. More confirmation of the OP

FEMA readies oil-spill evacuation plans for Gulf cities

While no public announcements of this strategy have yet been made, reports have surfaced that the Federal Emergency Management Agency has at the ready plans to evacuate a number of Gulf Coast cities from Corpus Christi all the way to Key West should conditions require it.

A report on Examiner.com states that evacuation plans for the Tampa Bay area are already in place. Earlier stories reported that plans were being developed for several other cities, including Houston, New Orleans, Gulfport, Mobile, Pensacola, Sarasota-Bradenton, and Naples.

The plans would be implemented if winds carry toxic fumes across populated areas or if controlled burns of oil on the surface of the Gulf threaten to blanket such areas with smoke. The emphasis in the Tampa Bay area would be on first evacuating people with respiratory problems before any controlled burn began. Florida's west coast in general, and the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater area in particular, contain large populations of senior citizens and retirees who could be affected by the smoke generated by controlled burns.

While some news reports place these plans in the context of alleged conspiracies to conceal the extent and magnitude of the damage caused by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, such plans are only prudent for areas vulnerable to a natural disaster. As hurricanes are a regular occurrence across this region, it is quite likely that all FEMA needed to do was modify existing hurricane evacuation plans for contingencies resulting from the spill.

BP, owner of the Deepwater Horizon drilling site, has used controlled burns on numerous occasions to date to remove some of the oil contaminating the Gulf of Mexico. Thus far, the burns have taken place far enough away from populated areas to keep smoke pollution from becoming a serious issue.

www.huliq.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Star!!!!

I read over it and they are M-F'in forreal!!!

It defines a civilian inmate as personswho ( commit crimes) and anyone deemed a MANAGEMENT PROBLEM by federal authorites!!

Damn

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
There are tens of millions of people living in the Gulf region. Even though CA is a large state, I don't think their infrastructure and state treasury can sustain a rapid influx of refugees, even with the Governator at the helm.

This whole evacuation mess brings up a popular topic here on ATS. Do you guys remember those FEMA "concentration camps" that everyone was saying the NWO was going to use to imprison the US citizenry??

I'm sure they're going to put those camps to good use, not as a concentration camp, but as emergency housing for refugees from the Gulf region.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by macssam

PANIC. cos we then we will all know TSHHTF.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Also end of the current Government, because you can't have such a massive failure in leadership

I would really like to believe this. An end to government in general..

I can dream can't I?

I disagree though.. government has been a massive failure for almost a hundred years, I don't see how this will change any of that.

Move past governing or prepare for the world to continue down the path of it's destruction.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
reply to post by sodakota

Would National Service include the Military Draft brought back?

national service exists in switzerland too...and it works fine...im not for it at all really as its sort of forced labour but there they do it the right way at least...when they leave the army they get to take their weapons home to keep if they want to........so they are always prepared incase of attack..the entire adult population who wants to be prepared.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
WHAT IFS :

What if the oil spill had been intentional (as many ATSers), as part of a plan.

What if there is a plan, inside a plan, inside a plan...and thats why they don't want to stop it (because I don't believe they don't have the ability to do that).

What if all this is an excuse to evac all people in that area, because something even bigger is going to happen in that area. Just like when they evac that mountain in the movie "Closed encounters of third kind".

Don't tell me all these didn't cross your mind.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
there are plans to conduct a mass evacuation of millions of Gulf coast residents due to the catastrophic environmental and public health effects of the BP oil disaster.

This may be a silly question but where are they going to evacuate 20 million people to?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
how the # can we, in california absorb this? WE HAVE NO JOBS! How can these people make livings here? this government SUCKS! This oil spill has been botched from day one, and these clowns expect people to give up their lives? this thing is so infuriating....words cannot describe my anger about this situation other than I hope BP gtfo of our country and Obama goes with him

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
New Mexico and West Texas will not escape this Coexit Chemical either. This is monsoon season for New Mexico and West Texas this time of year. Like clockwork it always starts on the last week of June and ends in August
Most of the lower half of the United States get there weather systems (Rain) from the gulf. (The weather system for New Mexico and West Texas. ) The winds blow from the lower regions of Mexico and California not to mention the Gulf as well. These big storm systems come up from the gulf into upper Mexico. Then head up into New Mexico U.S. New Mexico is where the storms from the upper regions and Gulf of Mexico meet the southwest winds from California and the Baja; in addition to the Santa Anna winds. The big storm systems move across New Mexico from South to North, then the wind pushes the storms east to Texas, Amarillo, and Lubbock etc. The storm systems then get pushed east again heading toward the Dallas Ft worth Areas. Not to mention Dallas and ft worth get storms from the gulf directly. Most of the storms being pushed from the gulf into New Mexico subside before reaching Dallas from the west; but sometimes not. Now all these cities in between will be affected with Coexit. This stuff is going to kill crops and affect the cattle everywhere in the Southwest U.S.

In short these storms make a circle around the Lower Southwest United states. All beginning in the Gulf and ending near the Gulf Coast. Arizona seems safe; except for their border problems. I believe this is why California has been chosen and no one is boycotting it in mass either.
All the gulf coast states will suffer in addition to the crops and ranches in New Mexico and West Texas. Let see. Albuquerque, Amarillo, Lubbock, Santa Fe, Roswell, etc... The list goes on and on.

The food supply will be short. Stock up everyone. New Mexico and West Texas Supply a lot of the food supply and meat. Steers eat grass you know.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Why are these threads tolerated on ATS?

This is purley an advertisement once again for the IntelHUb site.

It starts off with a fearmongering post. It also asks for anyone to investigate the guy mentioned as source. So then a few posts in, some helpful people post wonderful pieces on the source who has contributed to many media articles. Without any source of course. (Friends of the poster perhaps.)

Then we finally get to the crux of the thread. The blatent advertising of the radio broadcast on the intelhub site.

Of course the show is over now so the OP can let the thread go.

ARE there No mods on this site anymore. This place is going dowhill fast.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
sorry

double post

[edit on 30-6-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I starred both of them..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
With all the empty houses the USA have, this shouldn't be a problem to relocate 20 millions

But I guess banks won't allow people to use their houses.

I'm taking bets : Not only BP won't be menaced after this, but the government will stay in place. After all they allowed this to happen, so they might have a plan to handle public opinion.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join