It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why dont People see?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This will be moved swiftly to another area i think but here it goes.

When this spill first happened and the threads started to appear, i said what i thought would happen, and asked for those in specific fields of exp. to help prove one way or another.
I said that this was going to be the biggest disaster known ever, but the chances are that the fallout of this leak could actually wipe everything out, leaving no-one behind to remember.
This is a mess people. Im talking globally here, not just the gulf. This time next year what?
Do you really think that you will be living like you are today next year?

No, you wont be.
If you have been lucky enough to escape with your lives through the terrorist attacks, WWIII and an impact, then you may become unstuck when the global water supply is a poison, its in the atmosphere its in the ground, it will be everywhere and will effect everything one way or another.
Before the end of July events that take place may change this but who knows, i think that this time we as a species have just taken it one step too far. We are humans that try to exeed God? Why? Messing around creating clones, bio weapons, bio-mechanical machine/android/whatever they will be.
This is ridiculous, the Gulf needs evacuated and the whole area within the gulf area sealed, there will surely be the technology to stop this meeting the Atlantic currents?
This is a Global disater, it could be the catalyst for an extinction level event. We all need to enclose the gulf. Forget money and how will you pay for it? money is nothing more than a means of control.
The oil that has leaked,IMO, will have been replaced by sea water? the density is far from oil, i feel that the whole area will either fall in on itself, the after effects are self explanitary really. Imagine the displaced water?
or
explode, and if this explodes along with all the other chemicals? then what?
I also said previously that hurricane season will be living hell. The oil+hurricane=?
Im sure you all know what this means?
So why is no-one shouting about it? why are we not doing anything about this?
Why?
Am i wrong?
Can the oil spill be or cause an ELE?
Poison water?
wipe out all plants and life?
Wipe out all the seas?
Can the Gulf collapse in on itself and if so, what can we expect here? Massive tsunamis? knockon effect of earthquakes or volcanoes?
At what temperature must the planet reach to start having a negative effect on plants and animals?

Am i wrong? Do i see things different?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
soo.. after all that doom and gloom whats the solution you are offering? im sorry OP this is not personal but i do not understabd the point of threads like this..

~meathead

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We went at it when this first started, and you said a lot of things. You were quoting bible prophecy and saying this would cause an ELE, etc.. I think you're a little psychotic. The truth is that nobody knows when this will end, how much impact it will have for the globe, and what the repercussions are for humanity as a whole. Anyone who claims to know these things is psychotic, period.

You can make guesses, and say you believe this may be, but stating absolutes and freaking out while not offering any solutions does nobody any good. In fact, it just causes an already big mess to expand every so slightly.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think it's because people have oil in their eyes ....

I doubt this will be an extinction level event. But if they can't stop the oil from leaking, well .. I don't know. Waiting to see how the relief wells pan out.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Do you not see the question marks?????
Im asking the questions, can this happen or not? simple

Take a look out of your window. What do you see?
People that are totally unaware just how bad this is, thats what im talking about. Have you told anone about this mess and what could follow? Instead of getting on my case giving me crap on every thread, like homing pigeons im expecting the others due to land here soon.
I dont live anywhere near pal i just think that its a disgrace how people have no idea what so ever how bad this is going to be. What you see now is sweet FA compared to what will follow if we dont get our governments off their arses and do something about it. Messing around compensating here there and everywhere? Sort the # out first and deal with the source then pay who ever what when we know that we have succeeded and most importantly learnt from the mistakes we have made.
We will see clean efficient free energy but only when we have changed.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

I honestly think that the relief wells is asking to be slapped stupid. I cant even imagine what type of shtf would come from this if they went wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Okay first off, I see that you are stating some absolutes, then asking questions. That's pretty bizarre. Listen, last year it was swine flu. People were hysterical and said the exact same things as you are. That next year the world would be completely different. The year before it was the financial crisis and people said the same thing. I'm just saying, try to keep it real.

Nobody knows what the world will be like next year. Nobody. I think it's pretty clear that areas around the GOM that rely on the fishing industry will be devastated. I think it's pretty clear this will impact our economy in a negative way. I don't know to what degree. I don't know what measures will be taken in the meantime, and what innovations will be thought up. Nobody does.

The people are foolish. When have they not been? The people are stupid. When have they not been? There have been a multitude of issues which deserved our undivided attention over the years, and people don't give a #$%^&.

You think clean energy will come because of this? Really? Because you do realize how much has to change before that comes about now, don't you? We have to realize several corruptions. People have to do the research to realize that the patent office is corrupted. People have to realize that MSM is controlled. People have to realize that big business actively seeks out people who come up with alternative energy solutions. I won't even say what they do, suffice to say there's probably a lot more options than simply buying these guys out.

The system is controlled from the top down. It's all a game. This one event isn't going to change much of anything. Sorry, but that's the truth. The people like to be controlled. They demand it. People won't change until they MUST. It's just the way humanity is.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think people know that the gulf spill is serious, but we can not foresee the future - we have to hope that it doesn't get any worse and that the spill will be contained. I don't think evacuation should be mandatory in the gulf at this time - but to do so should be on an individual need or wanting to do so. There are threads on ATS keeping up with current info as best as they can, people are dicussing in a rational way.

Sorry you are fearful, hang in there!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Okay, I'd like to apologize Jazz. I understand that you're scared, and think that people should be more aware. So do I. I've been scared before because I think that I can see things which others can't. Sometimes I'm correct, and other times I'm incorrect.

I've learned that the problem stems, in part, from thinking that we can control much of anything besides our actions. We know not, anything besides the existence of our mind. Everything else is just a possibility. We all perceive the world differently, have different values, and have different abilities. Some people are so strung out just getting by in day to day living. Some people's world extends to their daily tasks and just keeping their family going.

I know it's difficult, but . . some people just don't care. It's instinctual. If people were forced to look into a lot of what us big-picture people did, they'd go psychotic. People can only handle so much. It's true. . If they could, they would, but they just can't.

We must accept that some people aren't as strong as others. We must accept that some people just don't care. We must accept that all we can control is ourselves, and our sphere of influence is always limited by several factors. You can't force anyone to change or to see what you think may be. Even though I know you have good intentions, it does come off as arrogant if you try to force someone and they're just not ready.

There are no teachers, just listeners. The best we can do as human beings is be observant and listen. Just listen to your heart, dear. You'll be fine. Even if the whole world does collapse by this time next year. Be true to yourself, and follow your heart. That's all that really matters.

Peace.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

WTF?

You really think that i dont understand the steps that are necessary to put us were we are supposed to be?
Wow
At no point did i say that i can see things? If i could i wouldnt be sitting here doing this, instead i would be sunning it up getting jed-eyed on a beach on mars, telling my grandchildren if inquisitive regarding that funny blue planet that they know as earth wether or not life may exist? I would say we can only hope they never find out.
I know what needs to change but its never going to be eaasy.
Dont patronize me please, i know a lot more than you think.

The questions i want answered turn brains to mush. I like to think out the box and from other perspectives, think ahead, whats effected, maybe if more thought like that then we may not live in a world of # and suffering and instead live in a clean efficient world where poverty and famine are all just history found in the archives that contained a period of destruction. There will come a time that computers combined with bio-mechanical bodies will probably be working along side humans, may even become a new species so to speak, but who knows.? The changes are happening and are happening daily, the significant ones seem to be happening more frequently and people cant tell me there are no similarities to those written in the bible? Coincidences? I dont think so.

I`ll let you into a secret. I was christened at birth, i believe in God but not the same way that has been portrayed to us all. So answer me this, why would i feel compelled to read the bible? out of the blue? Why would i be bothered about those in that area? i dont live there not my problem attitude?
So please dont patronise me thanks?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The title of your thread is, "Why don't people see?" This implies that you alone are seeing things clearly, and other people don't.

Tell me, then.

What must be done to change the world. I dare you to reply with a detailed response. I already know that even if you try, it will be incomplete. You know how I know this? Because I've listened to hundreds of people try to take a stab at it on this site, and it's always shown to be full of errors.

Go for it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

This is ridiculous,
the Gulf needs evacuated and the whole area within the gulf area sealed,

there will surely be the technology to stop this meeting the Atlantic currents?

This is a Global disater, it could be the catalyst for an extinction level event. We all need to enclose the gulf.

Indeed... seal off the putrid GoM waters from contaminating the rest of the Carribbean Sea and North Atlantic Gulf Stream water current, which helps keep Europe from being a Siberia zone.

the 2 open spaces are between the Florida Keys- and Cuba
then from Cuba to the Yucatan... see this off site graphic map of the GOM continental Shelf:

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

630x440 $ at 66.570 bytes

i ain't got the time or motivation to draw in the 'walls' that create a barrier which would contain all the GoM body of water (66 quadrillion gallons)
and allow the busted well & seafloor to make the body of water into a 50% hydrocarbon-sea-of-Mexico...

do it for yourself... the Dubai engineers created islands in the sea--- why couldn't we contain the former Gulf ? and then skim off the oil & refine it from the oily waters itself...without the need of hundreds of wells?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Star and Flag from my heart of hearts.

The thing is that we are the Whore of Babylon, and in one day we will fall. When that will be is questionable...soon!

WWIII will happen, a NWO will happen, but too we won't know when that will be. So in the meantime we manage to prepare.

Doesn't seem like very many people are preparing if they aren't even moving away from the Poisonous Mass that is about to get dumped all over us. Has anyone looked at the size of this thing? Alex that is, look at any map and then try to see it without any land mass, it is clearly something that could be see from across our Solar System. This one is only the first one folks!

Someone out there is probably saying to themselves, "look at the size of that storm on Earth", or speculating that life could not live through such a wonder, and they wouldn't even suspect that it is filled with Toxic Waste and Gases, let alone dispersed crude.

The end is here, so I guess we all hold on tight and we might wake up tomorrow. Me, I live in Southern New Mexico, I am imagining the masses of peoples herding through the Rio Grande Valley, El Paso Del Norte (The Pass of the North) to save their lives. I live next to the river and I can see them coming in my mind; they are hungry, they are dying, they are desperate and scared and they are right at my front door. I see the faces of Guatemala, I see the faces of Mexico, I see the faces of Americans.

I can see my neighbors shooting each other or themselves. I can see other States acting like separate countries closing their own borders to each other.

I see all of this and more, it is a fright that will face us all if we are the chosen to do so, if we are that lucky. Otherwise, we were meant to die and pass on like every other generation before who only believed in the American Dream, the Dollar, our Tax System, our Rights and Freedoms then it will happen in an instant. No suffering, no crying, no loss. Just sleep and die in one night.

Not me man, I have a new world in my mind. I am actively playing this out every day. I am making purchases for only those items that have a value of my survival or my animals survival.

The really strange thing is that I have been actively doing these things for years. Preparing for this very day!

I Love the World. I don't want to see the World die. I want to be here to rebuild. I want to be a servant of God and our Mother.

I am Ready! Bring it on!

I am armed, I am informed, I am stocked, I am healthy, I am Loved, I am compassionate, I am honest, I am worthy. I am Spiritual. These are not easy words for most.

I am not ready to kill a man, but I know that if he wants to kill me than I can be forgiven.

I will not steal. I know how to provide for myself. I have been practicing.

I have my windows barricaded already! I used steel to do it. If I should have to "bug-out" I will leave the door opened so that maybe perhaps someone might need safety. I will leave food behind too. I am not adverse to heading out to the Wilds the moment the dollar crashes. I will use the last full tank of gas to get to the nearest Forest range, and then on up through the Rockies by foot. I walk every day for the past two years. I have my gear.

I have already asked for Forgiveness from all that I have had strife with, even my family. I have asked God to Forgive me and I have Forgiven myself. I relent to say I have overcome my judgmental nature, then I find myself asking forgiveness for being so judging of others. I am not perfect and it won't be long and I will be 50-years-old.

I want to save as many people as possible, but I won't let them victimize me any longer. It is in our Mother's hands now, it is sad that people have disconnected from Nature. They have forgotten her and they have discredited this planet as nothing more than a Resource! Something to use up without remorse.

Shame on us all! May we all face our Deaths in AWE!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
LOL at the people talking about sealing off the GoM.

Wow, just wow.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

reply to post by Romans 10:9

Yeah and why not? If i was in a position where i could send all i could mechanically etc i would. We are all in the # this time, biting the hand that feeds you only lasts so long.....
Seems like people have forgotten an old saying my granda always told me,

Nothing is impossible, its money that makes it awkward.

And he is right. Big time, too busy reaping the benefits at the expense of others no matter what the cost. Funny coz i got a one that seems fitting too, what comes around, goes around.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Because the rulers in Saudi Arabia have trillions, and it took them a long time to make their small little islands in Dubai. Walling off the GOM is ridiculous. Even if we put everything we've got at it, it wouldn't be complete for years. In the meantime, if the gusher is continuing to leak, the damage is already done.

Besides, did anyone actually stop to think about how this would effect the underwater currents in the process, and what the repercussions would be for our climate?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If you want a prediction on something other than a disaster how about say,,

UK privatised police force?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Keep your ridicule reply handy... because soon the plan will be to contain the GoM...
perhaps by a squadron of super tankers with booms & skimmers & oil-water separators stationed in & above the critical underwater paths & valleys which the currents flow.

with the ultimate goal of a static & solid wall being constructed, a wall to match the Great Wall of China, but not for keeping out the enimies... rather keeping in the ever increasing hydrocarbons within the GoM

from spoiling/disintegrating the North Atlantic water conveyor.

~cheers~

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Makes you wonder, How long will those with the technology let this continue? Will there be new technologies only seen in film suddenly crawl out of the woodwork or will it be much bigger than that.

Do those technologies even exist?
and that leads to this, If the technology exists and free clean energy is common knowledge to those in the know and Antigravity devices were indeed fact, how much longer are they actually prepared to let this go before they intervene or disclose before the earth is effectively killed?

Does it even exist? We`ll soon see one way or another if its not stopped soon. I dont think many people in the surrounding areas would be impressed if the government suddenly pops up with a solution when its too late?
We are all forgetting, its only money.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You can't seal off the GoM. Do you know how many millions of gallons flow into the gulf from vaious rivers per day? If you seal off the gulf, where will that water go? How much coastline are we willing to lose? An how long before it overflows Florida?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join