It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spying Suspects Seemed Short on Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Spying Suspects Seemed Short on Secrets

www.nytimes.com

WASHINGTON — F.B.I. agents who had tracked a Russian spy ring for more than a decade moved quickly to roll up the network after learning that one of the suspected spies was planning to fly out of the United States on Sunday night, according to two American officials familiar with the case. While the person with travel plans was not flying directly to Russia, investigators believed that Russia was his destination and that he was not planning to return. The F.B.I. did not want any of the suspected spies to escape, and “you can’t take down one without taking down all of them,” one officia
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/30/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
umm did any one hear about this one yet? wonder when the last time we offical caught a spy was i mean i dont realy follow how often we catch them but the last big one i heard about was that chinese guy back in the 90s so i guess it looks like the cold wars heating back up or atleast the russians are getting frisky again

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/30/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes this is being discussed in several other threads. The story broke yesterday. Though I hadn't read that the fbi had been tracking them for a decade. Thanks for posting

join