It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

contacting dead army friend?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
A little backround first..

Back in november, my best friend from childhood was killed by a drunk driver. Stationed in the desert in californiam, He was at a party, passed out in the back of the "designated driver's" car; well the designated driver, really didnt designate anything. Driving home through the desert in the convertible, the driver, with jed in the back asleep, and one other passenger, lost control of the vehicle, ran off the road into the desert and flipped (what i believe was a newer trans am) numerous times. Jed, being asleep, and not seatbelted in, was ejected from the car as it flipped on top of him, crushing his head. He was killed instantaneously and painlessly.

The driver and passenger were also ejected, but away from the car and suffered only minor injuries, the driver is currently serving the military portion of his sentence, which is many many years in a military prison.

To the good part... Some odd things have been happening at his mother's place. The computer turns on. Appliances turn on, the fan in her room frequently turns off and on all day and night on its own. Things are moved. Radios turn on and off.

His mother went to a psychic, and the psychic told her many very specific moments about jed and her throughout his childhood. Things only annette and jed knew. It was absolutely fantastic the things she could tell. She told many things only I knew as well.

It is very apparent he hasn't moved on and is still around. He's obviously trying to make his presence known. I was honored with the priviledge and gift of his dog tags. Dog tags he was wearing in the crash. They are frequently found in odd places. I rarely ever take them off, and when i do, I always place them on the American flag I recieved. I do a double take when they are moved onto my pillow and such.

His fience's sister is very psychic (a good friend of mine) and she wants to try to contact him with myself and her sister.

Is this a good idea? And how can we make this a little easier. I've been trying to learn astral projection so perhaps I can see him again; his death has brought deep depression to myself, which has resulted in a drug addiction to '___', DXM, and other hallucinogens, which i have only recently overcome. I know he would not want me to do that...

I never got to say goodbye to him.. That's all I want is to say goodbye to him one time. Have one chat... Please help?

[edit on 14-6-2004 by intrigue]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that

Well quiji boards can be very bad i hear (Altho nothing ever happened bad when i tryed actualy nothing at all happened) but im no expert on them

Some people on the boards shoiuld know what they are talking about with contacts/personal experiences

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Don't bother trying to contact the dead, its difficult and often you get something else you don't want.

Just say goodbye now, hey you will see him soon when you bite the bullet anyway, you will see.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i agree. contacting the dead should be left to necromancers, summoners and the like. although in modern times contacting the dead is made to look easy with people on tv like john edwards and 'psychics'. its not easy and even more difficult to control. just say goodbye and he will hear you.

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Strigoi]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
never force anyone to come thro
they will contact you if they desire

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
One advise if your friend wants to communicate with you he will give you sings just remember the things you both use to get close by littler things like that will be the sing, If he does not want to communicate he will not give you any sings, and you should respect that and do not pursue the issue anymore.

Good luck, and just don't feel bad if you do not get any response, some spirits are advance and they do not come back to get in touch with love one the left behind.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
My advice would be:
Get yourself to a level of calmness and dwell on the unfinished issues with your friend. visualize yourself having a conversation with him. Say what you want to say. You will get satisfaction from this.
Be sure to get yourself in a meditative state. You may need to do this more than once. When you receive an "answer", you will know it..It may come in a form you were not expecting.

top topics

join